PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Great, keep up the good work! Still missing the sticky.
Just a note the tool always tells me I am running ad blocking software. I am not & other sites show ads just fine. I am using the latest Chrome browser on Win7 64. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help & thanks for the awesome tool!
@NexusShadowOne - Standard
Would it be possible to have it not index any further on a post after it sees the words "not for sale"? Lots of people tend to post equipment they are using in order to get upgrades, it'd be nice not to see them in the list.
"
FutileEmotion wrote:
Would it be possible to have it not index any further on a post after it sees the words "not for sale"? Lots of people tend to post equipment they are using in order to get upgrades, it'd be nice not to see them in the list.

I won't do that unless the whole community agrees on some standard of marking items not for sale. I also believe that a better way of doing that is taking off all gear, linking it, then putting it on. That way the gear will still be linked, but won't be verified and therefore it won't appear on search.
While I do get that not including items based on keywords would be troublesome, I don't see the harm in making a standard for just the site. Even something like -xyznfs- -/xyznfs- just for the sellers that want to take part would be handy.
site having issues?
Last edited by 310 on Apr 5, 2013, 9:05:26 PM
"
310 wrote:
site having issues?

No.
Hi, first of all - thx for the great job so far.
Im sorry if it was already suggested but would it be possible to add a search for "x out of y" properties function?
Example: for ele wander gloves you want to search for HP(set) and flat lightning/fire/cold dmg (any 2 of those) for prefix and lets say att speed (set) and any two out of accuracy/fire res/cold res/lightning res/chaos res for suffix.
Manual search for something like that is a pain but if Im correct it would require only combination of several index queries for each permutation.
IGN: RainCZ/CroisisCZ/Croisis_CZ
Here's a format proposal for current offer/buyout specification:
1) currency should be written as count and name divided by space, like "1.5 alch", only single currency is allowed
2) tags:
» ~c/o — specify the previous item's current offer
» ~b/o — specify the previous item's buyout (also works with spoilers)
» ~gb/o — specify global buyout, can be useful for "1 alch shop" and similar, should be located at the very top of a message

An example of thread with current offers and buyouts specified:
Spoiler

Title: Almost everything for 1 alch
----------------------------------------
~gb/o 1 alch

More expensive items:
~b/o 2 alch

Very expensive item

~c/o 5.3 exalts
~b/o 15 exalts

Please tell me what you think about the idea.
Last edited by xyz on Apr 8, 2013, 9:47:52 AM
awesome
IGN : Detrium

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info