PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

In today's update pseudo mods were added. Those are ones that don't exist as implicit or explicit mods but rather are calculated by indexer.
Just gotta say, LOVE this app!!
social noob
Hi Id like to suggest a feature with a very minor change but with lot of use.

List all weapons in a particular shop.
1. helps the actual shop owner to weed out the crap by organizing weapons by highest dps.
2. helps the shop owner in inventory management.
3. helps buyers make alternative choices and compare best,second best alternatives available from a good seller.
Domine Non Es Dignus
First of all, amazing website.

The functionality and options you've added over time is just amazing. You turned what would be a tedious endeavor into almost its own meta game.

I have two suggestions or requests.

1. Would it be possible to have a check box style options for the types of items you search?
-For instance the very specific gear set I search for, is a rotation among my rings, helm and gloves.
-So I'd like to ideally be able to search in just those categories for the 4 mods I want.

2. Continuing further on that point, I'd ideally like to search for Life, Dex (2 of the next 3) Fire, Cold and Lightning 35%+. So any item with 2 of those resists + other stats would show up.

Thanks again, and keep up the good work!
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Last edited by Morsexier on Apr 17, 2013, 3:51:31 PM
Update!
» Online status for sellers from ladder (top 15000), ability to only show items sold by people who are online. This status is updated every 15 minutes.
» Search by map level, map item quantity +%
» Search by gem level
» Search by min/max number of sockets, linked sockets (previously it was impossible to set the upper limit)
» Search by eDPS/pDPS
» Search by thread #, thread starter login
» Fix pseudo properties

It'll take a while to reindex all items (~ a day). This doesn't affect online status, it already works flawlessly.

Enjoy!

UPD:
On a side note. Here are some graphs to keep you entertained. Everyone loves graphs.
Last edited by xyz on Apr 20, 2013, 10:49:59 AM
Awesome tool!

Suggestion: When you click on an item have it spawn a new window instead of pulling you away from the site

The advances you are making are way more than I expected from something like this. The new affix analysis is unbelievably useful! Great work!
Self proclaimed noob to the core, but still hardcore
"
Morsexier wrote:
First of all, amazing website.

The functionality and options you've added over time is just amazing. You turned what would be a tedious endeavor into almost its own meta game.

I have two suggestions or requests.

1. Would it be possible to have a check box style options for the types of items you search?
-For instance the very specific gear set I search for, is a rotation among my rings, helm and gloves.
-So I'd like to ideally be able to search in just those categories for the 4 mods I want.

2. Continuing further on that point, I'd ideally like to search for Life, Dex (2 of the next 3) Fire, Cold and Lightning 35%+. So any item with 2 of those resists + other stats would show up.

Thanks again, and keep up the good work!

1) Sorry, this is technically impossible at the moment.

2) This should already be possible with pseudo mods. So, you want Life, Dex and 2 elemental resistances. Here's how your query should look like. It's slightly off, I've made it to search for 70%+ resistance total as there are no "average resistance" or "minimum resistance" filters. Will probably add them.
Xyz, you just keep making an amazing site/tool better and better. Thank you so much for your tireless efforts, it makes poe a better game!

Petrov.
Great work! Definitely best shop index by far.

Just a suggestion: is it possible to implement a method of checking item level?
Thanks you for your addition to poe gameplay.

Can i make a suggestion : add a bouton to manually reindex a post. Maybe with some restriction, like maximum one time a day, so that it cannot be abused.

thanks you again, amazing work !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info