PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
FutileEmotion wrote:
Would it be possible to have it not index any further on a post after it sees the words "not for sale"? Lots of people tend to post equipment they are using in order to get upgrades, it'd be nice not to see them in the list.

The answer to this is obvious, people should stop linking gear in their shop thread they aren't intending to sell.

Its called a shop thread, not a "look at my cool gear that isn't for sale" thread
IGN: Kill_All_Sparrows
Last edited by Ajaxcandy on Apr 9, 2013, 2:40:49 PM
"
xyz wrote:
Here's a format proposal for current offer/buyout specification:
<skip>

This just got implemented. See tags help for info on how to use them. Report any bugs you might encounter.
Awesome app. Not sure if reported already (didn't read all of 40 pages), but your 1h axe search is turning up the Ezomyte Axe (2h).

Also a suggestion: how about having "One Hand Weapons" and "Two Hand Weapons" options for your "Type" search field. For example if my main attack is leap slam with a two hander, I have to constantly do three individual searches (2h axe, 2h sword, 2h mace) instead of just one and it's hard to compare them.

Thanks. Again, great app!!
Last edited by Dregos on Apr 10, 2013, 6:48:57 PM
Another suggestion: Have a column of physical dps that considers the item at 20% quality. I mean who doesn't whetstone their weapons to 20% if they are using it. This would help in accurately comparing weapons without doing our own calculations. Thanks.
it would be nicer if there is a column to fill in desired edps and pdps for weapon searching. Since there are physical and elemental builds.

Thank you!
IGN - LameMeMeMe (ci elemental bow-shadow) / LameMeMeMeMe (two-handed sword duelist)
:D
pm me in forum if I offline in-game. Cannot online often due to laptop overheat issue.
Due to stupid error index was updating much slower since 10th. That's fixed already, sorry for inconvenience. All your topics posted/updated at 10th or 11th will be indexed, don't worry about that.
You may now use both ~c/o and ~b/o in spoiler's title. They may be located anywhere (not only at the beginning as it was before).
Bug report:

The following search incorrectly shows two non-gems (wands):

"
http://poe.xyz.is/search?league=Hardcore&type=Gem&base=Discharge&rlevel_min=52&time=2013-04-07

This does not appear to be finding any instances of the Power Charge on Critical gem.
IRON MAN
"
Nightyb wrote:
Bug report:

The following search incorrectly shows two non-gems (wands):

"
http://poe.xyz.is/search?league=Hardcore&type=Gem&base=Discharge&rlevel_min=52&time=2013-04-07

"
Dreggon wrote:
This does not appear to be finding any instances of the Power Charge on Critical gem.

"
Dregos wrote:
Awesome app. Not sure if reported already (didn't read all of 40 pages), but your 1h axe search is turning up the Ezomyte Axe (2h).

Fixed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info