PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
UncleTilty wrote:
dunno why u all are crying. no xyz equals to cheaper items.

you couldn't be more wrong, without a site like poe.xyz people are left to get fleeced in trade chat, there is no way for them to look at 30 sellers of said item and compare to find the lowest price. Sites like this LOWER the price of all but the most elite end game items, making life easier for the average player.

IGN: Kill_All_Sparrows
Last edited by Ajaxcandy on Mar 29, 2013, 2:03:03 PM
"
Ajaxcandy wrote:
"
xyz wrote:
"
paranoic00 wrote:
one of my items (I didn't tested other items actually) doesn't show up in the list. If I search for it by the exact name it does show up, but if i organize the specific list by category, in this case dps, doesn't show up, it should be the 2nd in the list.
is it a bug?
thx

p.s. it's a claw, "rage barb eye gouger".

Server's IP is still banned. I have already contacted support, no useful reply yet. I'll shut down the tool if I won't get reply by 30th. Sorry.

OMG please do not let your site die, honestly trading in this game is a complete joke without poe.xyz the idea of setting up shops in a forum thread is absolutely retarded. No one can ever find the item they need in 5k pages of vendor trash. Add to that 50% of the stores don't even list an IGN so you can't even contact them. It's hard to imagine a worse scenario for sharing information so trades can be executed.

+1 !
Thanks xyz.
Is there a TL;DR on what happened? or just blacklisted and no more info.
"
Ultralisk153 wrote:

My assumption is that after another update (I made it run twice more indexing threads ^^) it triggered some DoS protection which banned my server's IP (that's valid, it was generating hell lot of traffic, like 40 GB per day I think). The problem is that ban is still not lifted and support doesn't answer me. I'm not blaming GGG staff for banning me, they probably don't even know about this case. Oh, also, there are no limits specified so I have no idea how much I'm allowed to use. Sad.
Last edited by xyz on Mar 29, 2013, 5:28:02 PM
I can provide you a mirror in sweden if you need one.. just holla at me ;)
I'm no beast of burden...
That really isn't the point. Mirrors will just get banned as long as the failsafes remain in place. I'm sure that something could be worked out between the parties involved. Seems like an honest mistake.
IGN = Skelvira
Shop = http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/152830/highlight/
indeed. even if it reindexed once or twice a day it would be worthwile. Doesnt need to be twice an hour. Just something!
"
xyz wrote:
"
Ultralisk153 wrote:

My assumption is that after another update (I made it run twice more indexing threads ^^) it triggered some DoS protection which banned my server's IP (that's valid, it was generating hell lot of traffic, like 40 GB per day I think). The problem is that ban is still not lifted and support doesn't answer me. I'm not blaming GGG staff for banning me, they probably don't even know about this case. Oh, also, there are no limits specified so I have no idea how much I'm allowed to use. Sad.

XYZ, I'd make a public post explaining, and asking for support from the POE community. Specifically, raising awareness to the problem. Not having a response by now is unacceptable. This game was created with funding by the community and tools like poe.xyz. provide a great service and enhance such a community. It sounds like more awareness needs to be raised.

Although the easiest, and quickest way to raise awareness, might just be to shut it down and explain what happened on the site. I'm sure many people would look to GGG for answers.
Last edited by Jonix on Mar 29, 2013, 9:22:09 PM
"
Jonix wrote:
"
xyz wrote:
"
Ultralisk153 wrote:

XYZ, I'd make a public post explaining, and asking for support from the POE community. Specifically, raising awareness to the problem. Not having a response by now is unacceptable. This game was created with funding by the community and tools like poe.xyz. provide a great service and enhance such a community. It sounds like more awareness needs to be raised.

Although the easiest, and quickest way to raise awareness, might just be to shut it down and explain what happened on the site. I'm sure many people would look to GGG for answers.

What this guy said. I hate poeex and the idea behind it, but I LOVE xyz search tool, it's almost NECESSARY! Please don't give up without an answer from GGG!
i too fas fo youuuuuuu
I hope GGG and xyz can work something out to let this site continue its service.

Or integrate a search engine that can provide similar service to the players.
IGN: MinusFour/Teeda

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info