PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Thanks for the ultra fast reply :-)
[Any 2X] +%Elemental Resistance

explicit property would be amazin, Searching for elemental resists is the only impractical part of the system currently.

buy all my gear using your site nowadays, Thanks for the hard work A++ service man
Site seems to be dead atm, anyone else having the same issue?

edit: And suddenly working
IGN: PlasmaPunch, PlasmaBawls
Last edited by PlasmaPunch on Mar 27, 2013, 10:28:26 PM
one of my items (I didn't tested other items actually) doesn't show up in the list. If I search for it by the exact name it does show up, but if i organize the specific list by category, in this case dps, doesn't show up, it should be the 2nd in the list.
is it a bug?
thx

p.s. it's a claw, "rage barb eye gouger".
I am a warrior. I was born to fight and death is my brother. I do not fear him. I see him in the eyes of the men and beasts that I kill. I feel him traveling beside me to this new land, this Wraeclast. He will take me to meet the ancestors when I am ready, and I am not ready.
"
paranoic00 wrote:
one of my items (I didn't tested other items actually) doesn't show up in the list. If I search for it by the exact name it does show up, but if i organize the specific list by category, in this case dps, doesn't show up, it should be the 2nd in the list.
is it a bug?
thx

p.s. it's a claw, "rage barb eye gouger".

Server's IP is still banned. I have already contacted support, no useful reply yet. I'll shut down the tool if I won't get reply by 30th. Sorry.
I am sorry to hear. One of the most useful tool for trading :|
I am a warrior. I was born to fight and death is my brother. I do not fear him. I see him in the eyes of the men and beasts that I kill. I feel him traveling beside me to this new land, this Wraeclast. He will take me to meet the ancestors when I am ready, and I am not ready.
damn this sucks.

Is there anything we can do? like bombard POE with requests to unban ur servers ip?
Last edited by Jonix on Mar 29, 2013, 2:42:28 AM
"
Jonix wrote:
damn this sucks.

Is there anything we can do? like bombard POE with requests to unban ur servers ip?

No idea. I was told devs are still at GDC so I'll wait for reply for another couple of days.
Good luck and I hope it all gets sorted out so we can continue to use this amazing site.

Cheers again for all your time and work with this.
Are you sure about the blacklisting ? The site had some problems with the CDN network earlier. It may be related.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info