1.2.3 Patch Notes

I dont think they know what "balance" means, 2ex ? really stupid.
IGN: MuchDuelWow // SuchShadowVeryFlicker
Honestly Carl you could of just you know put it at 50 chaos? You know what this is going to do the ex / chaos ratio?

It's going to fuck it very very hard but honestly I don't think you know do you?

Such a horrible decision.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"The price of the "of Crafting" mod (which grants the ability to have multiple crafted mods) has been changed from one Divine Orb to two Exalted Orbs"

im sorry but that's a big @#~€% you to self found/solo players, making content only avaiable to wealthy people or actually FORCING people to trade is a horrendous idea
"
ArThAs125 wrote:
"The price of the "of Crafting" mod (which grants the ability to have multiple crafted mods) has been changed from one Divine Orb to two Exalted Orbs"

im sorry but that's a big @#~€% you to self found/solo players, making content only avaiable to wealthy people or actually FORCING people to trade is a horrendous idea

That's kinda what I meant. It's not balance. The rich don't give a crap if it's one divine or two exalts. Neither do the poor. It's not a change for balance sake. It's a "F-U" to the group in the middle.
2ex?

Are we not supposed to successfully craft without playing the lottery every single time?

Grumble grumble.

I'm not usually so negative on here, but that change seems pretty shitty guys.
"Witty remark."

Talisman SC
IGN: HerbalD
Last edited by TheDancingDead on Sep 25, 2014, 8:57:17 PM
"
2ex?

Are we not supposed to successfully craft without playing the lottery every single time?

Grumble grumble.

I'm not usually so negative on here, but that change seems pretty shitty guys.

Shitty? It's a fucking disaster lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Drop rates for divines are rougly x2 of exalted orbs, so please stop your "self-found"-bullshit.

I think the change is okay and the increase in price is needed.
Problem is: making such a change mid-season is an absolutely terrible decision. Should have just waited for the end of the season or AT LEAST dont publish the patch notes 3 days before the actual patch hits. The amount of economic damage this will do...

Other then that i agree on chaos beeing the better choice here.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
That's kinda what I meant. It's not balance. The rich don't give a crap if it's one divine or two exalts. Neither do the poor. It's not a change for balance sake. It's a "F-U" to the group in the middle.

"
ArThAs125 wrote:

Once more. In terms of drop rate, divines are actually more rare than exalts. Thereby, this change actually makes it easier for the (self-found) group in the middle.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Sep 25, 2014, 9:01:20 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

"
ArThAs125 wrote:

Once more. In terms of drop rate, divines are actually more rare than exalts. Thereby, this change actually makes it easier for the (self-found) group in the middle.

"
Aqu_ wrote:
Problem is: making such a change mid-season is an absolutely terrible decision. Should have just waited for the end of the season or AT LEAST dont publish the patch notes 3 days before the actual patch hits. The amount of economic damage this will do...

Other then that i agree on chaos beeing the better choice here.

To the first bit, it's actually better to make this change now before the market gets flooded with crafted items that are simply too good (for the price of the mod).

However, yes, I'll agree it shouldn't be priced in terms of ex, but rather chaos.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Sep 25, 2014, 9:03:37 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"Balance". I think GGG needs to look this one up over the weekend.

What I mean by this is that you're still using the extreme players to justify your changes without regard for the majority of player who are just playing your game. You changes here are in response not to make your game better, but to change the behavior of the game for a small subset of your player exploiting some flaw. That's not balance at all.

+1
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info