1.2.3 Patch Notes

seriously... only good part about Vorici Missions was that you could kill him after. this change is really stupid. Oh and while your at it, make haku missions even harder then they already are.. another stupid choice. Oh AND change the finale crafting mod to allow more crafting to cost more.. screw you GGG -_- stupid change patch. ONLY good ting is the buff to the unused Herald of ice skill.
Good additions as usual, keep it up!
Steam: teemu92
Can you just make the Elreon mod cost 50 chaos or something so we have a chaos sink geez stop punishing self found.
"
Alabamak wrote:
"
The price of the "of Crafting" mod (which grants the ability to have multiple crafted mods) has been changed from one Divine Orb to two Exalted Orbs.

2 ex?? cman why sooo expensive? :((

in theory, divines are more rare
[Removed by Support]
"
monkuar wrote:
"Solo players will notice a substantial boost to drops from these Strongboxes, while parties will no longer receive too many maps."

Perfect, so the incentive for getting a party together to hunt end-game maps will be even higher!!!

....not

The amount of prejudice against party players' is ridiculous in this thread, absolutely disgusting.
Yeah cause easily face rolling content isn't a good enough reason?

And yeah that sucks on the Cartographer's boxes. I think I've only ever seen one of them.
Last edited by Telzen on Sep 25, 2014, 8:43:27 PM
Please reconsider making the "multimod" cost 2 exalts. It's just going to drive up the price of them to crazy levels. Having the mod cost chaos, even a lot of chaos, would be so much better.
IGN: Pockey
"
MissDerry wrote:
"
The price of the "of Crafting" mod (which grants the ability to have multiple crafted mods) has been changed from one Divine Orb to two Exalted Orbs.

So anyone who previously crafted the OP wands etc with this have just increased their wealth by 2 ex per item whilst the poorer players lose access to the mod. Surely this is a bad decision. Personally I thought the mod was not balanced in the first place. It makes a lot of unique weapons defunct. I don't doubt GGG usually...but this seems like a 2 tier mistake.
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Sep 25, 2014, 8:43:30 PM
lel
"Balance". I think GGG needs to look this one up over the weekend.

What I mean by this is that you're still using the extreme players to justify your changes without regard for the majority of player who are just playing your game. You changes here are in response not to make your game better, but to change the behavior of the game for a small subset of your player exploiting some flaw. That's not balance at all.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Sep 25, 2014, 8:49:06 PM
i agree that a change to the multimod crafting was needed, but 2 exalts just simply destroys the usefulness of that mod ENTIRELY.
for 2 exalt, i can buy a weapon that is close to as good as the one i can craft if you consider the currency you put into before, lets presume its half an ex.. you have 2.5 ex worth of currency to buy a weapon thats close to as good and youll have that for guarantee. instead of hoping you get lucky with alterations / regals..

*sigh* the biggest improvement that you guys made with FM is killed if it stays 2 ex.

edit: someone said, in an earlier post, that this change will have the effect, that a casual player cannot obtain this mod anymore and the ones who can will be even richer.

in my opinion, the solution could have been to add something like an effect to an item that has a multimod on it. therefor it would get "account bound" as an item with a mtx does. removing the mod also removes all crafted mods and then its possible to sell it. it still wouldnt be easy to get to it, cuz you need elreon 8 but if you do, you have access to it for a price that is possible to do. but 2 ex is just so far from a casual players possibility, its not even funny.
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Last edited by Milani on Sep 25, 2014, 8:53:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info