RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Maybe more life regen? Never hurts.I do like the amulet. :)
Censored.
Its not life regen thats killing me on Atziri :) Thats why i asked 1st question
IGN: Clon
Don't take inner force before you get PoF lvl 20. Otherwise you need 14.7% life regen. You won't get it, only 13.2% on tree. And you might regret those two nodes already taken there. Get missing Heart and Soul nodes and Deep Thoughts. That's 4 points away. Levelup or regret Celestial. You will get 16% life and 40% mana increased rate. That's should make your life a bit easier. You got q20 incinerate, so you don't really need FP. I know it's will be hard without FP range, but you will use to. Put added cold gem instead, or recolor for fire penetration/added lighting. I'd say go for fire penetration. Never mind tooltip. It's not counted there, but it's simply better against ele resist mobs. It's up to you. Added cold/lighting/or even chaos are good as well.
Gear. Everything there can be updated/improved=) Try to get rid of dream fragments first. You can get some life on ring.
Hey, I didnt try to do atziri yet.. i would love some feedback on my items, what do you think i need to change next.
(i know i got a bit extra resist i can replace + i need 1 dex item becuase right now im using 30 dex node)

i know i should get better gems but please focus on the gear atm

build so far (what should i get next till i get lv.23 pof) - http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAdwEBwSzBS0GDgn2C2EMXxBYES0UIBkuGjgcpx8CJy8n1SftKPosnC0fMjQ1kjwtQYdDyEWdRtdHfkyzTP9PBFNSU6VVxlugXypfP2EhY_1odGjycYV07XgNeWh65nrvfA58g331gh6Cm4LHg9uE2YTvh2WQVZUgmjua4KIAp1Wpbq2Nr2yvt7FCtfK3PriTvTa-isAawGbBBMHzxLjE9sauzfrPftR81abV-Ni92WHaYtq52wvhc-Lq6-Tr7uw47TzvDvAf-ej-Cg==

thanks!
Last edited by huntsmon on Feb 17, 2015, 4:49:38 AM
I'd just swap boots for 30 ms ones....
"
Clon wrote:
I'd just swap boots for 30 ms ones....

Shouldnt i am for more life / dmg?
ill start searching for new boots
You can see my build/gear on previous page, i managed to get to 5.1k life now and without lvl20 purity gems i did my first atziri kill today.
Well after extensive testing and trial and error... i ended up right back taking that 4th endurance charge back and i guess im just going to be different! while i will agree that the 4th charge for Atziri may not be needed that 4th charge for me means the difference between being capable of doing DOUBLE Jungle Valley and DOUBLE Academy boss's to not even being able to handle the extreme Physical burst damage of those 2 particular boss's in a single boss map situation! even with a 20Q IC its just too close on the IC timer to getting your ass raped by these 2 boss's in particular! And even with the 4th charge i HAVE to swap the EC out of my CODT setup and self cast my EC on spell echo on my shield with my AA in order to keep the phys immunity up at all times for such fights! (Which i just simply always carry my Spell Echo in my weapon swap to swap with Elemental Weakness for such situations! Maybe its my play style maybe its just something ive come accustom to when dealing with physical damage from such boss's but it just works way too well for only a single point investment! Would love to hear some insight in any other possible ways to handle such heavy burst physical damage from these 2 boss's in particular concerning this build!

Otherwise...
I absolutely destroy ALL content with this build with that single point investment outside of the original build! Even Atziri was downed on the second attempt EVER! (Very first attempt would have been a full clear IF i wasn't so damn nervous seeing as how it was my very first time in the Apex EVER and outside both the Vaal and Trio boss doors when i opened the port outside the door... i also misclicked and entered the ports essentially wasting 2 of my ports for nothing! even managed to get Atziri down to around 30-40% including finishing 2 split phases but those 2 wasted ports certainly cost me the clear on the very first try! 2 deaths on the trio learning the bleed flask timing as well as having to swap my EC into self cast and 2 of course on the split phase which is by far the hardest part of the run! The first run was also did WITHOUT the 4th charge BTW!) right now im taking this build to 90 so that Atziri will be easy deathless runs and from there i can see this build possibly being my very first lvl 100 build! thus why I think that 4th charge IS very important because with it i NEVER see a death!
I will of course once i get closer to 6K life be dropping the 4th charge again and lvling my CODT higher to see if that is the problem with phys damage i am having on those 2 boss's in particular!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Feb 17, 2015, 9:43:45 AM
"
Demonoz wrote:
I will of course once i get closer to 6K life be dropping the 4th charge again and lvling my CODT higher to see if that is the problem with phys damage i am having on those 2 boss's in particular!

I'm currently using lvl15 CWDT (IC@15 as well) with 5.2k HP after I've used lvl9 one for quite some time, and I think it's working better than before.
"
Qte wrote:
"
Demonoz wrote:

I'm currently using lvl15 CWDT (IC@15 as well) with 5.2k HP after I've used lvl9 one for quite some time, and I think it's working better than before.

Yeah im running (I think) lvl 14 with 4.7K life and ofcourse ALL the rest of my nodes from this point on will go into life which by lvl around 92ish i should be sitting pretty close to 6K with an upgrade to both of my rings as well! so ill see!
Ive heard from a couple people that CODT runs alot better and is much more reliable for the heavy phys damage at higher lvls! so im thinking thats my issue! until then the 1 point invested into the 4th charge is a temporary solution for the time being that pretty much insures im not taking the 10 exp loss randomly on said boss's! And anytime you run a build that pretty much stays immune to phys damage for as long as you are engaging doesn't seem like such a waste for me! IMO! Especially if you only have one point invested to do so! Not to mention that with that 4th charge and me self casting my EC the trio is a cakewalk! And with the warcry skill change i just read about its looking like this is going to become the best way to do this setup anyway if that change comes with act 4! so if indeed that change does come in with act 4 then im going to already be ahead of the game with my current setup as well!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Feb 17, 2015, 12:17:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info