RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Please update leveling guide trees for marauder! thanks!
"
oldgood wrote:

Build Progression

1. Go to EB (Eldritch Battery)
2. Get life regen nodes/Barbarism. Get ready to run RF.
3. Get remaining life nodes/mana regen nodes/Retribution/Light of Divinity
4. Get Celestial nodes last. Or, alternatively, get life nodes in scion cluster if you want play defensively.

*Get Inner Force only when your PoF reached level 20.

General advices for leveling

-Use 4-line Incinerate-Spell echo-Added chaos-LMP all the way up to your level 65+
-Run Clarity, AA as auras. Herald of Thunder if you ok with mana.
**HoT is generally better for this build then HoI, and you don't have to recolor sockets for PoL

-Use Cybil's paw for leveling. It's cheap and very effective with incinerate. Or use Catarina's 1% fire damage life leach if you got really good wand/scepter(70+Spell/fire/elemental damage combined + cast speed+ space for catarina's mod), before you get Doryani's.

Leveling trees

There is no big difference between templar/marauder/scion/witch. Only 1 node in templar tree against /first 3 starting nodes in mara tree/first 5 starting nodes in witch tree/first 3 starting nodes in scion tree.

Templar's starting 20% mana regen is good, but not an issue with proper gear at all(mana regen jewelery, high ES/mana gear).
Mara armor/life is good (survivability).
Witch spell damage/cast speed is good as well(dps).
Scion has to take all 3 scion life regen nodes, but can swap it for 0.6% node in Golem's Blood cluster.

35 point- Taking Eldritch Battery.

51 points -just optional, for example. You can pick up Quick Recovery/Heart and Soul/Arsonist/Barbarism first - up to you.

84 points(level 65) - can equip Rise of the Phoenix(required)/ need lvl 11-16 PoF gem/ you ready to run RF
***If you have lvl 17+ PoF- you don't have to take 2 life regen nodes near scion start. Get life nodes instead if you wish. But you will need one of those nodes later on, when you take inner force.

108 points (level 89)- Finished build. Life or damage for rest of the points.

Last edited by oldgood on Mar 6, 2015, 1:31:40 PM
could you update the Leveling Section? would be really useful :D
"
KuroKurama wrote:
could you update the Leveling Section? would be really useful :D

Are you fucking stupid or what ? Just look one post above yours.
this build is dam fun and kinda strong! omfg thanks!!
Is there any discussion about mitigating stun for this build? I can't use HoI or HoT, Purity of Fire, Vitality, AND Grace, so I'm having to go without grace, therefore getting hit a lot more, and consequently stunned quite a bit.

I'm using a Jade Flask which helps considerably, but the stuns are still considerably crippling for me right now. I just tried the Jungle Valley map, which I know is one of the harder maps, and I couldn't keep Incinerate going because of constant stun.

Anyone have suggestions? Thanks!
"
natefactor07 wrote:
Is there any discussion about mitigating stun for this build? I can't use HoI or HoT, Purity of Fire, Vitality, AND Grace, so I'm having to go without grace, therefore getting hit a lot more, and consequently stunned quite a bit.

I'm using a Jade Flask which helps considerably, but the stuns are still considerably crippling for me right now. I just tried the Jungle Valley map, which I know is one of the harder maps, and I couldn't keep Incinerate going because of constant stun.

Sorry, you must be in wrong forum thread. This build has nothing to do with vitality or grace. Our defense- MoM(cloak) and AA.
But, as suggestion, try to get more life on your gear/tree. With 6k+ life- you not getting stunned much.
"
oldgood wrote:
"
natefactor07 wrote:

Sorry, you must be in wrong forum thread. This build has nothing to do with vitality or grace. Our defense- MoM(cloak) and AA.
But, as suggestion, try to get more life on your gear/tree. With 6k+ life- you not getting stunned much.

Not in the wrong thread. I appreciate the suggestions on getting more life. I'll be doing that.
I get stunned all the time, but w/enough life you don't die from it, I don't think I ever die from it. I ran vitality before I leveled up my PoF enough to be able to run RF. Also, that was before the life regen kicked in.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I get stunned all the time, but w/enough life you don't die from it, I don't think I ever die from it. I ran vitality before I leveled up my PoF enough to be able to run RF. Also, that was before the life regen kicked in.

I got 5447 life + 1205 "fake life" as unreserved mana for mom. I get stuned very seldom. And even if i got stunned- it's lasts literally milliseconds.
Now for everybody.
You don't have to use vitality to run RF. If you with some reason didn't level Pof to level 17 by level 65(If you have lvl 11-16 PoF)- just do not pick up Devotion node and take 2 life regen nodes near scion start. You will need 12.6% life regen and you will have 12.8% life regen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info