RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Thank you Guys!!! I did it after about 7 tries, I've done her!!!! Special thanks to Raiz, Oldgood, and others.

Andy
p.s. you so right, the gems need to be leveled to its max :P
Currently level 83 on bloodlines and planning on trying Atziri in a few levels.

Just took inner force so my tree looks like this
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAdwEBwSzBS0GDgj0CfYLYQxfDH0QWBB_ES0UIBkuGjgcpx8CJy8n1SftKPosnC0fMjQ1kjwtQYdDyEWdR35Ms0z_TwRTUlOlVcZboF8qXz9hIWh0aPJqQ2sXdO14DXloeu98DnyDgh6Cm4LHg9uE2YTvh2WQVZUgmjua4KIAp1Wpbq2Nr2yvt7Xytz64k7zqvTa-isBUwGbBBMHzxFjEuMT2xp7Grs36z37UfNWm1fjYvdlh2mLbC-Fz4urr5Ovu7DjtPO8O8B_2SPno_go=

I have 5.5k life and 1200 unreserved mana. My tooltip dps with herald is 6k. I'm thinking about just taking the scion life wheel instead of damage nodes at the left. I have done 78 Palace beyond bosses, dominus without much problems damagewise.

What do u guys think? I'm also not sure what gear to upgrade since it's getting expensive. Matbe I'll try to get a sceptre, need a few more exalts.

My gear
Spoiler

Pm me on forums or ingame: Chickenlal
Last edited by Chickenlal on Feb 16, 2015, 2:36:25 AM
I'm doing Torment league with this build.... just hit 82 and tried atziri with 4.8k life and failed on last phase. For some reason split phase is one shotting me (the spear guy). I guess thats because i have low life or something. 1st and 2nd phase went easy but last one is hard for me. I just can't remember did i use ele weakness or not, i guess i did so that might be the reason why i died.

Any advice for me how to make it a bit easier?

Thanks in advance.
Ivan
IGN: Clon
do its ubber atziri able ?
I have been testing this
and so far it works great on mobs (where you are virtually immortal) but I have my doubts on single tough bosses; I will try a few maps w/such and the apex and see what happens.

Ivan, I think lvl 82 Atziri is kind of tough. I would counsel patience. I think it's possible, don't get me wrong, esp. for veterans of Atziri, but I couldn't do it then either.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Feb 16, 2015, 1:50:28 PM
"
kolyaboo wrote:

Ivan, I think lvl 82 Atziri is kind of tough. I would counsel patience. I think it's possible, don't get me wrong, esp. for veterans of Atziri, but I couldn't do it then either.

Thought so.... Nothing else but getting lvl~90 and try again...
"
Chickenlal wrote:
Currently level 83 on bloodlines and planning on trying Atziri in a few levels.

Just took inner force so my tree looks like this
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAdwEBwSzBS0GDgj0CfYLYQxfDH0QWBB_ES0UIBkuGjgcpx8CJy8n1SftKPosnC0fMjQ1kjwtQYdDyEWdR35Ms0z_TwRTUlOlVcZboF8qXz9hIWh0aPJqQ2sXdO14DXloeu98DnyDgh6Cm4LHg9uE2YTvh2WQVZUgmjua4KIAp1Wpbq2Nr2yvt7Xytz64k7zqvTa-isBUwGbBBMHzxFjEuMT2xp7Grs36z37UfNWm1fjYvdlh2mLbC-Fz4urr5Ovu7DjtPO8O8B_2SPno_go=

I have 5.5k life and 1200 unreserved mana. My tooltip dps with herald is 6k. I'm thinking about just taking the scion life wheel instead of damage nodes at the left. I have done 78 Palace beyond bosses, dominus without much problems damagewise.

What do u guys think? I'm also not sure what gear to upgrade since it's getting expensive. Matbe I'll try to get a sceptre, need a few more exalts.

My gear
Spoiler

On bloodlines getting life instead Celestial path could be wise idea.
Your gear, except scepter seems to be ok.
Just get fire spell damage + cast wand/scepter.
http://poe.trade/search/zarakiyowogoka
Lots of them here under 1 exalted. Just pick something, where you can put catarina's fire leech.
"
Clon wrote:
I'm doing Torment league with this build.... just hit 82 and tried atziri with 4.8k life and failed on last phase. For some reason split phase is one shotting me (the spear guy). I guess thats because i have low life or something. 1st and 2nd phase went easy but last one is hard for me. I just can't remember did i use ele weakness or not, i guess i did so that might be the reason why i died.

Any advice for me how to make it a bit easier?

Thanks in advance.
Ivan

It's actually hard to say w/o seeing your gear/tree=)
"
RGVsUrTexas wrote:
Thank you Guys!!! I did it after about 7 tries, I've done her!!!! Special thanks to Raiz, Oldgood, and others.

Andy
p.s. you so right, the gems need to be leveled to its max :P

Congrats=)
"
oldgood wrote:

It's actually hard to say w/o seeing your gear/tree=)

Here's my gear:

and here's my current tree... planning to take Inner Force and those 2 missing life regen nodes since RF burns me little now...

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAdwEBwSzBS0GDgn2C2EMXwx9EFgQfxEtFCAZLho4HKcfAicvJ9Un7Sj6LJwtHzI0NZI8LUGHQ8hFnUbXR35Ms0z_TwRTUlOlVcZboF8_YSFj_WVNaHRo8nGFdO14DXloeuZ673wOfIN99YIegpuCx4PbhNmE74dlkFWVIJo7muCiAKdVqW6tja9sr7exQrXytz64k702vorAGsBmwQTB88RYxLjE9sauzfrPftR81abV-Ni92WHaudsL4XPi6uvu7DjtPO8O8B_2SPno_go=

Thanks for tips/help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info