RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Demonoz, I like different. Without different, people would never found out new things. :) I know what you mean about being nervous the first time in the apex. I was scared and trust me, I don't scare easy.
Censored.
"
huntsmon wrote:
Hey, I didnt try to do atziri yet.. i would love some feedback on my items, what do you think i need to change next.
(i know i got a bit extra resist i can replace + i need 1 dex item becuase right now im using 30 dex node)

i know i should get better gems but please focus on the gear atm

build so far (what should i get next till i get lv.23 pof) - http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAdwEBwSzBS0GDgn2C2EMXxBYES0UIBkuGjgcpx8CJy8n1SftKPosnC0fMjQ1kjwtQYdDyEWdRtdHfkyzTP9PBFNSU6VVxlugXypfP2EhY_1odGjycYV07XgNeWh65nrvfA58g331gh6Cm4LHg9uE2YTvh2WQVZUgmjua4KIAp1Wpbq2Nr2yvt7FCtfK3PriTvTa-isAawGbBBMHzxLjE9sauzfrPftR81abV-Ni92WHaYtq52wvhc-Lq6-Tr7uw47TzvDvAf-ej-Cg==

thanks!

IMO. You should change circlet- gloves- boots. In this order. Your circlet- really low ES. It's only piece where you can easy get 250+ es and 90+ life. Boots/gloves- one of them can be AR/ES hybrid, but try to get high as possible life on them (80+) and reasonably high resists and ES. Movement speed is "luxury". You have no warp/flask or what?=) Last thing to worry about.

Tree. Regret 7 points in celestial path. Get Inner force now- you can sustain it. And get Heart and soul. You won't loose much dps, but you will get extra life.

I don't understand why people need this lvl23 PoF. It's simply not worth it. Sockets/useless gear- pure waste. If you lucky to get corrupted +1 max res amu - you can save 4 points on tree. Nothing else. You won't get fire immunity to atziri's flameblast. It has "build in" fire penetration. You still have to avoid those double flameblasts same as her stormcalls.
Demonoz
If you like manually cast IC- get 6 duration nodes for 90% increased duration of your IC. You will get about 10s immortality. Think what you can regret to do that.
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUAfA6nVVugQ8hPBGjyPC1M_69sA-4zhx2-QYe3PsauzzJZbV-Ybqq18jWS2L3-Cg==
ps. Dont!! use!! that!! much!! !!!!!!!! please=). It's really hard to understand what you want to say. "Dot" key broken on your keyboard or what? Looks like you shouting on us.
"
oldgood wrote:
Demonoz
If you like manually cast IC- get 6 duration nodes for 90% increased duration of your IC. You will get about 10s immortality. Think what you can regret to do that.
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUAfA6nVVugQ8hPBGjyPC1M_69sA-4zhx2-QYe3PsauzzJZbV-Ybqq18jWS2L3-Cg==
ps. Dont!! use!! that!! much!! !!!!!!!! please=). It's really hard to understand what you want to say. "Dot" key broken on your keyboard or what? Looks like you shouting on us.

No see i don't self cast my IC... i self cast my EC on Spell Echo so i always keep my 4 charges up at all times then my CODT is linked to Quality IC and ID and i also throw my Vaal Molten Shell in there which since its over lvl as well as a Vaal gem and is not effected by CODT i self cast it for boss's and just to speed clear massive packs.

So basically im running around with 4 charges up at all times when my IC pops i immediately replace the 4 charges on the next self cast and then if the danger is still on me (Jungle Valley boss) then this will repeat keeping me under constant IC at all times while in the thick of fighting for 1 passive point.

Thats also why i had to take the 4th charge back because on 3 charges there was such a small window for me to replace the charges that the risk of IC dropping before the charges were replaced were just too great. With 4 charges right now for that one passive point i have over 6 seconds on my IC which is more than enough to keep it constant. 3 charges however wasnt giving me quite enough time between EC casts which if i wasn't really super careful and basically spamming my next EC as it come off CD my IC could drop and in turn get ME dropped. The 4th charge is basically giving me more than enough time to insure IC stays constant and up as long as possible with minimal investment. The duration nodes would be more than one node investment to accomplish more than what i have now which would really be a waste. Right now i invest 1 point for the perfect amount of time for me to work with.

Keep in mind im talking specifically about those certain boss's i mentioned before that do insane physical burst damage that ALOT of people auto skip when mapping because of. I skip NOTHING!
If for some reason i cant clear a boss or it gives me problems i figure out why they are giving me issues and figure out how to deal with it.

Also since reading about that Warcry change coming to EC anyway this is probably going to be the way everyone will have to run their CODT setups (Minus the Spell Echo which that could become an issue unless you have a 20/20 EC for all of these types of setups since it will apparently no longer interact with EC.) since EC will no longer work with CODT if the change comes with Act 4. Also why i decided to mention it again and take it back on the tree because this might end up being our only option for this setup when the change comes so might as well get used to to running it this way now rather than later.

PS Better? :)
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Feb 17, 2015, 6:23:50 PM
OMFG. Just after reading that announcement about warcrays. Will be some challenge. We are kind of melee, so it's effects us much.
Btw. Just done jungle valley monster fracture mod w/o EC at all. CwDT-IC-ID. Maybe i'm too big for this map, but IC pops up only once. Everything was dead before it came close. I'd say it will be problem with devourers on 78 maps, they hits harder. So we probably have to start leveling 20/20 EC and 20/20 IC. Or maybe we will be forced to pick up those duration nodes to get 1 second immortality=). 7 points=/
Hey,
would you mind roughly updating your leveling guide? I just died instantly in The Blackwood against some flying bears at lvl 56 with 2800 life, so i feel like i did something wrong in the leveling process :/
"
I don't understand why people need this lvl23 PoF. It's simply not worth it. Sockets/useless gear- pure waste. If you lucky to get corrupted +1 max res amu - you can save 4 points on tree. Nothing else. You won't get fire immunity to atziri's flameblast. It has "build in" fire penetration. You still have to avoid those double flameblasts same as her stormcalls.

With enough resists you can cut out quite a lot of regen talents, fill in a few damage or pure health talents with that much and get better health and/or damage.

"
We are kind of melee, so it's effects us much.

Even without immortal call/enduring cry the build does fairly well from what I've toyed with.
I'm tempted to just cut it out and put in something I can put to use more often.

Granted I haven't done that many 78 maps, I've fully cleared them all but I haven't had that many and may have gotten lucky.
Last edited by shaunus on Feb 18, 2015, 9:28:39 AM
Hi,
Im a bit fked up and i dont really lnow why... i cant use rf its degenerating and i dont see the solution... even with lvl 19 Vitality...

here is my gear:
"

here is my passive tree : http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwEBwSzBg4J9gthDF8QWBEtFCAZLho4HKcfAicvJ-0o-iycLR8yNDWSPC09_EGHRZ1G10d-TLNM_1NSU6VVxlhjXz9j_WjyakNrF3GFeA15aHrmfIN99YIegpuCx4PbhNmHZZBVlSCaO5rgogCpbq9sr7exQrXytz64k7zqvTa-isAawFTAZsEEwfPEWMS4xPbGrsbYzfrUfNWm1fjYvdlh2rnbC-Fz6-7sOO087w7wH_ZI-ej-Cg==

Please help me to run RF, unfortunately i dont see the reason why i degen, obviously its because my regen is lower than it but how can i fix it?

if its broken:
http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3902/d2tgt8as_png.htm
"
shaunus wrote:
"

With enough resists you can cut out quite a lot of regen talents, fill in a few damage or pure health talents with that much and get better health and/or damage.

"
We are kind of melee, so it's effects us much.

Even without immortal call/enduring cry the build does fairly well from what I've toyed with.
I'm tempted to just cut it out and put in something I can put to use more often.

Granted I haven't done that many 78 maps, I've fully cleared them all but I haven't had that many and may have gotten lucky.

"A lot" is actually only 3(i was wrong when said is 4). With 90% fire resist you need 11.34% life regeneration. So you can don't take both scion life regen nodes and 0.6% regen node in golem's blood circle - gives you 11.4% regen(3 points freed). Or don't take Golem's blood circle at all, but take third regen node in scion section. 11.6% regen. 6 points freed. But 3 of this 6 points- 5% life nodes, which you have to take somewhere else anyway. Now, to get this lvl 23 PoF you must use empower + corruption/vertex or alpha. You loosing lots of life with vertex and loosing lots of both mana/life with alpha. Linking empower to your PoF means you can't put your herald or clarity on this reduced mana gem. Another RM gem? No RM? Have free sockets? And main question WHY? What for? What you supposing to get sacrificing life/mana?

And about EC/IC. I mention Devourers which came from nowhere and hit really hard. Other mobs would be ok with little bit more carefulness.
"
StR8tBuLL wrote:
Hi,
Im a bit fked up and i dont really lnow why... i cant use rf its degenerating and i dont see the solution... even with lvl 19 Vitality...

Take look on my post at page 113.

12 regrets in your case
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwEBwSzBg4J9gthDF8QWBEtFCAZLhynHwIn7Sj6LJwtHzI0NZI8LT38QYdFnUd-TLNM_1NSU6VVxlhjXz9o8mpDaxd4DXlofIN99YIegpuCx4PbhNmHZZUgmjua4KIAqW6vbK-3tfK3PriTvOq9Nr6KwFTAZsEEwfPEWMS4xPbGrsbYzfrUfNWm2L3ZYdsL4XPr7u087w7wH_ZI-ej-Cq2Nz37i6mEhhO907SfVeu8FLXwOp1VboA==
ps. vendor your wand please. Raiz used it on video only because it's most useless weapon he can get. Just to show how good this build is.
Last edited by oldgood on Feb 18, 2015, 3:04:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info