RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

"
StR8tBuLL wrote:
Hi,
Im a bit fked up and i dont really lnow why... i cant use rf its degenerating and i dont see the solution... even with lvl 19 Vitality...
here is my passive tree : http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwEBwSzBg4J9gthDF8QWBEtFCAZLho4HKcfAicvJ-0o-iycLR8yNDWSPC09_EGHRZ1G10d-TLNM_1NSU6VVxlhjXz9j_WjyakNrF3GFeA15aHrmfIN99YIegpuCx4PbhNmHZZBVlSCaO5rgogCpbq9sr7exQrXytz64k7zqvTa-isAawFTAZsEEwfPEWMS4xPbGrsbYzfrUfNWm1fjYvdlh2rnbC-Fz6-7sOO087w7wH_ZI-ej-Cg==

Please help me to run RF, unfortunately i dont see the reason why i degen, obviously its because my regen is lower than it but how can i fix it?

Pick up Barbarism for +1 fire res (super duper important) and the Golems Blood cluster. That should solve your problem.
Thank you very much guys, can I ask something more?
Which weapon would be your advice? Im not that rich u know... only got like 20 chaos...

Greetings!
"
StR8tBuLL wrote:
Which weapon would be your advice? Im not that rich u know... only got like 20 chaos...

Greetings!

Something like that with spell dmg, cast speed, %fire dmg AND u need a free prefix to put 1% fire leech from Catarina.

Before this weapon I had one with more spell dmg and 19% cast speed, but the fire leech is way more important imo.
Especially when u play BL :)

After that just save up for Doryani's Catalyst.
Last edited by JaTochNietDan on Feb 18, 2015, 7:57:30 PM
Great Guide, one question though. How would you specc it as a Marauder? It says Marauder is the most optimal, but you never linked the tree for it. Appreciate the time you took to make this guide! Cheers!
"
StR8tBuLL wrote:

Greetings!

I bought this for 3 chaos and it has all the stats I need. Good wands/scepters are cheap. Seems the only expensive wands are physical and high spell crit ones.

All you really need is high spell damage. Cast speed and projectile speed are just bonuses.
Since I'm playing bloodlines, I was thinking how I could make this build more tanky and found a nice solution.
I've read about selfcasting EC and even IC for perma IC, but it requires some respeccing and I'm a bit lazy.

So I've kept the normal cwdt-EC-IC-incr duration setup and added a 3L cwdt-molten shell-incr duration setup.
Gonna make the 3L cwdt and molten shell lvl 20, so u get the most armour from molten shell.
Those 2 setups in combination with arctic armour and granite flask makes me feel a lot tankier.

I've put arctic armour in the 6th socket as I dont have a 6L.
Ele weakness could replace faster casting, when u have 20q lightning warp. At the moment I'm not using ele weakness at all since mobs die fast enough already, but could also replace conc effect.
Is this build still as good in 1.3. as it was in 1.2.? How many HP do you get with the tree ryze linked in the first post?
1H+Shield High Block&Spell Block Tank: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/868995
Ice Crash Crit Staff AKA "The Shaterring Karui": https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1289037
Tanky Block+AR+EV Ranger Crit Reave Dagger/Claw: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1301888
"
StR8tBuLL wrote:

Greetings!

Whith this one i have higher tooltip dps then with my Doriany's. Cast speed is important as well due to how incinerate works.
"
oldgood wrote:
"
StR8tBuLL wrote:

Greetings!

Whith this one i have higher tooltip dps then with my Doriany's. Cast speed is important as well due to how incinerate works.

I think u missed something, which is RF.
Doryani's gives up to 110& incr elemental dmg, which both buffs incinerate and RF.
Your wand buffs RF only with 25% fire dmg.

So ur incinerate tooltip will be higher with that wand, but ur combined dps (RF + incinerate) will be lower I think.
"
oldgood wrote:
"
huntsmon wrote:

thanks!

IMO. You should change circlet- gloves- boots. In this order. Your circlet- really low ES. It's only piece where you can easy get 250+ es and 90+ life. Boots/gloves- one of them can be AR/ES hybrid, but try to get high as possible life on them (80+) and reasonably high resists and ES. Movement speed is "luxury". You have no warp/flask or what?=) Last thing to worry about.

Tree. Regret 7 points in celestial path. Get Inner force now- you can sustain it. And get Heart and soul. You won't loose much dps, but you will get extra life.

I don't understand why people need this lvl23 PoF. It's simply not worth it. Sockets/useless gear- pure waste. If you lucky to get corrupted +1 max res amu - you can save 4 points on tree. Nothing else. You won't get fire immunity to atziri's flameblast. It has "build in" fire penetration. You still have to avoid those double flameblasts same as her stormcalls.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info