RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

"
JaTochNietDan wrote:

I think u missed something, which is RF.
Doryani's gives up to 110& incr elemental dmg, which both buffs incinerate and RF.
Your wand buffs RF only with 25% fire dmg.

So ur incinerate tooltip will be higher with that wand, but ur combined dps (RF + incinerate) will be lower I think.

I was thinking same way. This wand was just random drop kept in my stash for long time. But ingame with some reason everything dies faster with wand. Dunno. Just prefering it now.

For curiosity i just calculated my tooltip RF damage 105 ele vs 25 fire. 21k against 18k.
It's seems to be huge difference. Never trusted those tooltips=)
What is the meginord's vise gloves suggestion about? I'm kinda confused as to why you would use them.

Edit: Still looking for an answer if anyone has it =(
Last edited by blindhoff on Feb 19, 2015, 9:41:39 PM
I just ripped on Bloodlines at lvl 89. My Incinerate was lvl 19.8, I was going to start farming Atziri tomorrow when it hit 20. I ripped at palace dominus when I desynced in a touch of god :/

When I ripped to standard I instantly bought an atziri set and I just went in without knowing anthing about it, I did trio in a random order, jumped in to atziri without purity of lightning.

Within 10 minutes after ripping on bloodlines I killed Atizir on standard with 1 tp, no logouts, no deaths...

pretty sad day for me :( Just did 3 atziri runs in 15 minutes... Makes me sad to see I could've been doing this on bloodlines.

My gear at the time:
Spoiler

Pm me on forums or ingame: Chickenlal
Last edited by Chickenlal on Feb 19, 2015, 5:49:35 PM
Sad to hear u ripped to such a sad thing as desync.
How much life and unreserved mana did u have?
"
JaTochNietDan wrote:
Sad to hear u ripped to such a sad thing as desync.
How much life and unreserved mana did u have?

6.3k life and 1300 unreserved mana. 7K LMP Dps with the 6 link and scion life wheel nodes instead of the damage at the left side of the tree.

I'm not sad about the rip, I'm sad about how easy Atziri was, I just wish I had done it before, because my only goal I had on Bloodlines was doing Atziri. I was just waiting for my inci to get to 20.

And then 1 dominus smash just nukes me for 7k :D
Last edited by Chickenlal on Feb 19, 2015, 7:03:06 PM
What were the map mods of that Palace Dominus?
Are you ppl using the tree raiz suggested for 1.3. in the first post or?
1H+Shield High Block&Spell Block Tank: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/868995
Ice Crash Crit Staff AKA "The Shaterring Karui": https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1289037
Tanky Block+AR+EV Ranger Crit Reave Dagger/Claw: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1301888
"
JaTochNietDan wrote:
What were the map mods of that Palace Dominus?

It had extra damage as fire, so that probably killed me :P

Just sad because he spawned and instantly did a touch of god and I was stuck behind the adds
You guys are doing so well at giving tips...
what do you think is the most important gear piece? Cloak of Defiance with atleast 5 links or Doryani's ?
Greetings
"
StR8tBuLL wrote:
You guys are doing so well at giving tips...
what do you think is the most important gear piece? Cloak of Defiance with atleast 5 links or Doryani's ?
Greetings

I dont think doryanis is important at all. Scroll up and see my wand.

Spell damage
Fire damage
Cast speed
Mana regen
Fire leech

That's a 1 exalt wand and I think it's allost as goof as doryanis probably, didnt test this tho.
Last edited by Chickenlal on Feb 20, 2015, 5:56:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info