[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

This is all really really great. Still just a couple of questions, any help appreciated.

- Would the gem setup also profit from Chance to Ignite to maximize synergy with Ramako?
- Do you think it would be possible to squeeze any + Endurance Charge nodes if you are going with Ramako?
- I haven't reached Blood Magic yet (right before it), but wondering how this would even be possible to continue without it and perhaps try an aura? Would that even work with the right gear?

THANK YOU!
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
"
leeloo wrote:

So this is fun, it will cost you 1/4 of your dps, but you get 4 extra projectiles that are not
included in your dps. (it wil probably be better if i get it 6 linked with empower)
You also loose some defence from your shield, but then it is fun... big groups of mobs melt away like chocolat, the only negative is that your dps is 1/4 lower you will notice that with boss fights,
for the rest its fun to play with this item...

If you run in to this item.. try it and enjou...

I just started using a 5L version of this and it's damn fun. Obviously there's a drop in dps but I have to say, I seem to clear a LOT faster with it compared to having a full 6L Flame Totem (via my body armour). Thanks for posting this as I'm still pretty new and wasn't aware of this weapon.
Guys i just find Empower lvl1 but i dont know the right sequence of gems im rly new too the game hope some one can help me, i have 5l infernal mantel
Last edited by battolsct on Oct 29, 2016, 5:30:36 PM
"
battolsct wrote:
Guys i just find Empower lvl1 but i dont know the right sequence of gems im rly new too the game hope some one can help me, i have 5l infernal mantel

flame totem - iron will - fire penetration - faster casting - controlled destruction - faster projectile.

don't use empower unless you have lvl 4 corrupted or lvl 3 at least.
"
zsmjoey wrote:
"
battolsct wrote:

flame totem - iron will - fire penetration - faster casting - controlled destruction - faster projectile.

Ty for your answer :)
"
tomay wrote:
Quick Question, this may have been asked before...

Why not take Tukohama (instead of, say, Ramako)?

Fire immunity for the totems will make reflect maps easy and "Taunt on Hit" seems perfect for boss fights. Turns them into Decoy Totems, so to speak,

Bump
This is all really really great. Still just a couple of questions, any help appreciated.

- Would the gem setup also profit from Chance to Ignite to maximize synergy with Ramako?
- Do you think it would be possible to squeeze any + Endurance Charge nodes if you are going with Ramako?
- The Ascendancy points you suggest in your video and those you suggest in your guide are quite different. What made you change your mind, and which do you currently prefer?

THANK YOU!
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
Hi guys! Another question: Is the Clear Mind jewel still working on this build?
"
MarceloMacedo wrote:
Hi guys! Another question: Is the Clear Mind jewel still working on this build?

When the Blood Magic keystone is allocated, the spell damage bonus from Clear Mind is always applied because having no mana implies that no mana is reserved. *from wiki*
"
zsmjoey wrote:
"
battolsct wrote:

I'm pretty sure no matter what iron will would be last, since you don't get that much strength, it's damage bonus is pretty low.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info