[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Well, what i mean is - are you doing Itzaro buffed (all shirnes = 3 keys from him), or not? That is major gamechanger, in terms of rewards and fight difficulty.

Im asking, coz at lvl 78 with 4 ascendancy Buffed Izaro was killing me with everything, puff, one shot.
"
Aziello wrote:
Well, what i mean is - are you doing Itzaro buffed (all shirnes = 3 keys from him), or not? That is major gamechanger, in terms of rewards and fight difficulty.

Im asking, coz at lvl 78 with 4 ascendancy Buffed Izaro was killing me with everything, puff, one shot.

No, I usually try to avoid having shrine effects carry over. Don't need any additional challenges in the final fight, the traps are already bad enough :D But even without buffs, you probably need something like 3.5k life + capped resists to avoid getting one-shotted.
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
Last edited by DGTLDaemon on Mar 26, 2017, 1:44:04 PM
"
DGTLDaemon wrote:
"
Aziello wrote:

No, I usually try to avoid having shrine effects carry over. Don't need any additional challenges in the final fight, the traps are already bad enough :D But even without buffs, you probably need something like 3.5k life + capped resists to avoid getting one-shotted.

You will need 4k hp and some dodge/evasion if you are getting hit by his abilities. They are pretty easy to dodge yourself otherwise.
"
masoniter wrote:
Why is CONC text green in the blast rain skill/gem link image when it's a blue skill?(I am assuming conc means concentrated effect). Thanks for a great guide!

Was this ever answered?
I dont think so, mate, but those screens with skill links are broken, there are errors there.
"
rochambeau wrote:
"
masoniter wrote:
Why is CONC text green in the blast rain skill/gem link image when it's a blue skill?(I am assuming conc means concentrated effect). Thanks for a great guide!

Was this ever answered?

I think that conc thingy is just a mistake. Otherwise these pictures work just fine.
However, i prefer to use slightly different gems as they give me more damage output.

By the way. For those who cannot deal with reflect for some reason.
You can get yourself a Sibyl's Lament ring and if you run LA/ you deal ele damage, you can take the Primeval Force node. This will allow you to run whatever reflect you want, even with Lioneye's Glare.
Last edited by _wt on Mar 27, 2017, 6:29:53 AM
"
_wt wrote:

You can get yourself a Sibyl's Lament ring and if you run LA/ you deal ele damage, you can take the Primeval Force node. This will allow you to run whatever reflect you want, even with Lioneye's Glare.

On the subject of handling reflect maps :) Right now I deal with reflects by swapping my regular 6-link setup TS-GMP-PPAD-FA-PTL-WED for TS-GMP-PPAD-FA-Increased Critical Strikes-Iron Grip. And, of course, I deactivate Hatred to get rid of extra elemental damage, and put on Sybil's Lament. Does anyone have any better ideas for a 6-link setup with 4 green sockets, 1 red and 1 blue? Namely, something to replace PTL and WED, and still keep as much physical damage as possible.
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
"
DGTLDaemon wrote:
"
_wt wrote:

On the subject of handling reflect maps :) Right now I deal with reflects by swapping my regular 6-link setup TS-GMP-PPAD-FA-PTL-WED for TS-GMP-PPAD-FA-Increased Critical Strikes-Iron Grip. And, of course, I deactivate Hatred to get rid of extra elemental damage, and put on Sybil's Lament. Does anyone have any better ideas for a 6-link setup with 4 green sockets, 1 red and 1 blue? Namely, something to replace PTL and WED, and still keep as much physical damage as possible.

Cant speak for the physical damage, but i am now at 52k with a 6L Lioneye's Glare and i do not need to swap any items/gems. [I use LA-GMP-PPAD-PTL-WED-SP].
Mb something asked it already, but it's take a while to check all 800+ pages even using ctrl+f
Well, in leveling section of the guide you say, if I got it right, that spirit void passive talent should solv mana problems. But this talent is not taken in the main life based tree you posted. So, should I take it and respec out of this in end game? Also there're no other mana talents you pick, so how should I sustain my mana? Just mana in gear?
NeverSink,

I want try your build but i cand find leveling tree guide. Can you write me where im must go first in tree.

Or maybe anyone can help.

Ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info