[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Yeah, i know im dying a lot and i need survi. Coz, you know, im seeing things happening on my screen. You pointed me passive skill route for 10 next levels, and now you are fucking mad, that ill prior Thick/Revenge over Frenzy, even if you said to take those too? xD

Good job, pal.
So i bought cheap 6L armor, now the main question, do i need to reroll colors of the sockets?

I have 2 Blue, 1 Red, 3 Green, i was considered using TS-GMP-PPAD-PTL-WAD and Increased Critical support instead of pierce suggested in the guide. But i need 20 more intelligence.

Do pierce work better than ICC or maybe you can suggest different gem that's better?
"
divinity wrote:
So i bought cheap 6L armor, now the main question, do i need to reroll colors of the sockets?

I have 2 Blue, 1 Red, 3 Green, i was considered using TS-GMP-PPAD-PTL-WAD and Increased Critical support instead of pierce suggested in the guide. But i need 20 more intelligence.

Do pierce work better than ICC or maybe you can suggest different gem that's better?

I'm using TS-GMP-PPAD-FA-PTL-WED, as suggested in the original guide. Works well enough for me :) Need 1 blue + 1 red + 4 green for that, though. You can reroll it with Vorici (the option that gives you at least 1 blue + 1 red socket; the rest are likely to roll green anyway). That's what I did with mine.
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
Interesting, didn't know it! Tho I don't even have Vorici in my hideout yet lol) Ok, i simply put into 30 int node.
Also, as OP said - pierce is good with Drillneck.

Demon, can you check dmg on meginords belt (maybe legacy if you have one) vs Rats Nest?
"
Aziello wrote:
Also, as OP said - pierce is good with Drillneck.

Demon, can you check dmg on meginords belt (maybe legacy if you have one) vs Rats Nest?

Don't have meginords anymore, sry :(
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
"
Aziello wrote:
Yeah, i know im dying a lot and i need survi. Coz, you know, im seeing things happening on my screen. You pointed me passive skill route for 10 next levels, and now you are fucking mad, that ill prior Thick/Revenge over Frenzy, even if you said to take those too? xD

Good job, pal.

Lol, i have grown 3 rangers on this build capable of farming t10+ maps and main who farms guardians. I also have helped a lot of people in this thread and they never back for another advice. ANd here you are asking for help but neglecting all of it.
Адьо вам с кисточкой.
No. Thats not it. I took you advices and told you how my problem with it are looking atm. And you get angry that i told you ill prior one of your advice over another XD

So, idk, it doesnt look like mature behaviour to me, but thanks for trying.

Also, ill check what that ants mean later, but for now gadaj do ręki, chłopaku.
"
Aziello wrote:
No. Thats not it. I took you advices and told you how my problem with it are looking atm. And you get angry that i told you ill prior one of your advice over another XD

So, idk, it doesnt look like mature behaviour to me, but thanks for trying.

Also, ill check what that ants mean later, but for now gadaj do ręki, chłopaku.

Sorry, my bad. Read between rows smth that isn't there.
I see the tendency in the thread- people get dissappointed with the guide itself.
here is my main char, build some time ago according to NS guide.
Phoenix +40% elemetal,chaos and pys resistance,. Took 5-7 minutes to kill with one stupid lag+sleepiness death. Core of my char is taken from this build with some changes.
This guide is semi broken since it wasn't updated for current patch and thus needs changes.
Yup. After i spent some currency on 6l chest and bought Rat's Nest i can tell, that this build is all about currency. Without it its hard to do something for real. I mean, I was trying to do merciless full key lab with 5l and 4 ascendency point in frenzy charge raider tree and it was almost impossible - buffed Izzaro was 1 shoting me with his jump, let alone barrage or aoe hit.

Right now, after i picked up 6l, i jumped to t7-t8, but im still dying from time to time. This build isnt that safe as some uber tanky ancestral warchief builds etc, so thats my problem.

Also, with 0.8 mana leech, hatred and hof, my 6l tornado shot is taking 39 mana to shoot. Ive got 83 mana in my pool. So, yeah, with almost 3 aps its starting to be huge problem. Any ideas what to do? It seems like leech value isnt problem as much as leeching speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info