[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

The 104 points build has 169% life and all the remaining life nodes in
the scion life circle.Along with evasion,acro and phase acro I'd say it's pretty
HC viable.
To crit or not to crit ?
bump for a very well written guide, gonna roll a ranger in rampage because of it
Last edited by AltZeon on Sep 7, 2014, 9:43:16 AM
Rerolled my 50+ Ranger, having blast in Act 2 Merciless.

Thans for very well written guide.

Hope GGG will not nerf Tornado Shot in future =)

2 connected questions about corrupted quivers:
1) What do you think about Quiver's corruption Adds an additional Arrow?
Guess it is good for even better shotgunning with Tornado Shot...
2) If one has +1 Arrow Drillneck (which means no 10% chance to pierce), will this make Piercing Shots cluster good enough for endgame?
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
Last edited by Sarganis87 on Sep 7, 2014, 11:44:40 AM
Running Lionseye with Evasion + Crit Build - doubt thats smart. You cant evade any reflect.
Last edited by hcl on Sep 7, 2014, 11:52:43 AM
Hello, decided to run this one now, and I want to ask about good leveling uniques.

Thanks for answer.
This build is cool and all, level 61 right now (started it yesterday). Does a perfect job and it's pretty tough to die (because of too much kiting). But there is 1 problem. It's not AFK viable... I died when i was AFK so... QQ

P.S. Let's see if a nib like me can do Atziri one day with this build :p It's an awesome guide btw :)

Okay... I died again while writing the post. Awesome
I might be an asshole, but at least I am toxic.
Last edited by HuLiGaN_Ku4k0v on Sep 7, 2014, 3:06:51 PM
"
Slagmaur wrote:
The 104 points build has 169% life and all the remaining life nodes in
the scion life circle.Along with evasion,acro and phase acro I'd say it's pretty
HC viable.

I agree. It might need minor adaptations, but I think you can run it on HC.
Sadly I can't try it out without dying after half a day, because the connection is very unstable here (as a few of those might've seen on the stream).

"
Hello, decided to run this one now, and I want to ask about good leveling uniques.

Thanks for answer.

I'll mark the ones that are still (somewhat) good in endgame content with a *:
Probably won't get all:

Gloves: Shadow and Dust*, Slitherpinch
Belt: Meginords*, Wurms
Bow: Death harp is decent. DON'T use quillrain. It's not a leveling bow. It's for very special builds.
Armor: Belly of the beast*
Boots: Sundance
Helm: Goldrim

However, in my opinion a lot of those things are much better being replaced with a good unique. You sometimes can find very nice 150 DPS low level death and decimation bows on poe.xyz, that hit harder than any death harp.

"
Running Lionseye with Evasion + Crit Build - doubt thats smart. You cant evade any reflect.

This is weird. This should be absolutely correct. But I was running around with a glare and somehow TOTALLY forgot about it for levels and don't remember having any real troubles with reflect. Likely i was just being a airhead, but maybe the mod was updated, due to the fact it now also spawns on Vagan weapons.

Spoiler
2 connected questions about corrupted quivers:
1) What do you think about Quiver's corruption Adds an additional Arrow?
Guess it is good for even better shotgunning with Tornado Shot...
2) If one has +1 Arrow Drillneck (which means no 10% chance to pierce), will this make Piercing Shots cluster good enough for endgame?

1) +1 arrow is awesome.
2) It will be much better for sure. Likely really good. You could also considering going back to LMP with +1 arrow.

"
This build is cool and all, level 61 right now (started it yesterday). Does a perfect job and it's pretty tough to die (because of too much kiting). But there is 1 problem. It's not AFK viable... I died when i was AFK so... QQ

P.S. Let's see if a nib like me can do Atziri one day with this build :p It's an awesome guide btw :)

Okay... I died again while writing the post. Awesome

._.

Sorry
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Can you post atziri kill vid? On youtube please?
"
faraazahmed wrote:
Can you post atziri kill vid? On youtube please?

I will in a day or two. Work-week is starting again and I need to finish level 91 first, afterwards I'll make a vid or two of atziri takedowns.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Sep 7, 2014, 5:15:15 PM
What do you put on 6 link on Split arrow instead of Puncture? Imma get a Drillneck soon, just gotta see.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info