[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
Mb something asked it already, but it's take a while to check all 800+ pages even using ctrl+f
Well, in leveling section of the guide you say, if I got it right, that spirit void passive talent should solv mana problems. But this talent is not taken in the main life based tree you posted. So, should I take it and respec out of this in end game? Also there're no other mana talents you pick, so how should I sustain my mana? Just mana in gear?

Soul Rake is enough for regen. Problem can be mana pool. With 39 mana per TS and 83 mana pool im having problems atm. Not sure what to do. But with 160-200 mana pool you should be ok with mana leech from Soul Rake.

Also, idea: Winter Spirit node. Yay or nay?
Is this build still viable in 2017? Because I made a new char and started following it. But only lvl 22 so would survive if a small wrong turn.
It kinda is, but it was not updated for some time, so you need to figure some things out all by yourself. Good thing is people will help ya in this thread.

If I was starting new league char, with knowledge ive got now, i would never pick this build tbh. But still, im doing t8-t9 modded, i can stil progress with budget around 2-3ex, so its not that bad.

Tbh i dont see this as uber lab farming build, which is another problem for me.
"
mixer1114 wrote:
Mb something asked it already, but it's take a while to check all 800+ pages even using ctrl+f
Well, in leveling section of the guide you say, if I got it right, that spirit void passive talent should solv mana problems. But this talent is not taken in the main life based tree you posted. So, should I take it and respec out of this in end game? Also there're no other mana talents you pick, so how should I sustain my mana? Just mana in gear?

Soul Raker will give you all the mana leech you need, but but it's kinda pointless to take the claw branch unless you have Lioneye's Fall, and Lioneye's Fall currently costs 8-10c, so it's more of a mid- to late-game option. So you can take Spirit Void early on and respec out of it later, that's what I did.
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
"
Aziello wrote:
It kinda is, but it was not updated for some time, so you need to figure some things out all by yourself. Good thing is people will help ya in this thread.

If I was starting new league char, with knowledge ive got now, i would never pick this build tbh. But still, im doing t8-t9 modded, i can stil progress with budget around 2-3ex, so its not that bad.

Tbh i dont see this as uber lab farming build, which is another problem for me.

This is actually a pretty solid build to farm Uber Lab. I did a few runs and i did not have any kind of problems.
I do not have much time right now, but i can give you my advice later on.
Sure, always happy to hear them out. I speaking theoretically and from my experience, im sure that better gear can handle uber lab, but how fast it is? Full key run? Stuff like that.

Also, someone was trying phys to cold node? I was thinking that maybe that was good idea since im using pierce+drillneck.
I must say thank you for making this guide.

I've been trying for weeks to learn and understand this game. It's alot to grasp for a new player and most guides are made forplayers that's already familiar with the game.

I had managed to gather some currancy with my other atemps on different classes. I bought a storm cloud and Death's bow and went from lvl 1 - 33 very fast. For the first time placing skill points and analyzing gear made sence.

Thanx!
"
Aziello wrote:
Sure, always happy to hear them out. I speaking theoretically and from my experience, im sure that better gear can handle uber lab, but how fast it is? Full key run? Stuff like that.

Also, someone was trying phys to cold node? I was thinking that maybe that was good idea since im using pierce+drillneck.

It might work if you are going to use Ice Shot, otherwise i see no reason to pick it up.

I usually rush through the lab to get to Izaro asap. It took me a while to get him down before i got 5L Frenzy setup, but now he feels like another rare mob to kill. I died few times on traps in the lab, but only once to Izaro himself.

I just pop MA and BA right before he attacks me, use jade+quartz flasks and thats about it.
Even if he somehow hits me, my instant divine flask + vaal pact gets to me 100% in no time.

"
Phenomena wrote:
I must say thank you for making this guide.

I've been trying for weeks to learn and understand this game. It's alot to grasp for a new player and most guides are made forplayers that's already familiar with the game.

I had managed to gather some currancy with my other atemps on different classes. I bought a storm cloud and Death's bow and went from lvl 1 - 33 very fast. For the first time placing skill points and analyzing gear made sence.

Thanx!

While i was leveling, i picked up only one Essence sap node and thats when my mana troubles were gone.
Last edited by _wt on Mar 28, 2017, 8:38:47 AM
Hm. But Uber Izaro on full keys will one shot you without chance to heal if your eva/dodge will not trigger. You can end him before he lands few blows? If that so, on which dps? Im getting around 30-40k atm, and i dont think ill get any dmg boost anytime soon since im workin around suriv here...
"
Aziello wrote:
Hm. But Uber Izaro on full keys will one shot you without chance to heal if your eva/dodge will not trigger. You can end him before he lands few blows? If that so, on which dps? Im getting around 30-40k atm, and i dont think ill get any dmg boost anytime soon since im workin around suriv here...

I have 4600 hp and he does not deal full damage at once, it is rather "staged". If i see him throwing some stuff at me, i just try to dodge it myself instead of relying on evasion/dodge. He usually end up hitting me for ~3k and i just heal myself in one flask use+one attack thanks to vaal pact. The fight goes for some time yeah, but if you manage to react to what happens around you, you can dodge stuff with MA.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info