[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Currently following this guide, however I just got a voltaxic from a stranger who just traded me in town, how useful would that bow be in this build? And how would I go about making it useful? Or should I just sell it?
Last edited by Gaearawr on Apr 21, 2016, 1:59:47 PM
"
Aedre32 wrote:
"
Lambo94 wrote:
"
Lambo94 wrote:
Hello everybody! I'm having a good time untill now playing Standard Perandus with this build. This is the first league I play with the goal to reach at least 36/40. I'm now farming t9 and t10 maps with no problems.
I have a budget of 3/4ex and would update some equip pieces. I also would update my skill setup. Could someone check my character and suggest me what to do next in order to reach Atziri in about 2 weeks?

PS: I've never done Atziri, could someone tell me what I need in terms of life and dps in order to kill it?

Sorry for the repost, but nobody seems to have noticed my post.

Hello there!

I would suggest you to first of all change your bow.Try to get a rare harbinger bow with 8.5+ crit chance and 250-300 pdps and try to 5 link it if you can.Next upgrade would be to get a rats nest and a lightning coil.However , getting lightning coil is going to be a long term investment as you will really need to change your jewellery a lot.So go for rats and nest and a better bow first.Also I don't see herald of ash in your setup.You should really use it as it provides a really nice damage boost.If you are using arctic armor I'd say drop it for HoA.Immortal call-CWDT is not that great without endurance charges as well so you might want to drop it and use something else.Try to get basalt/taste of haste flask for phys dmg reduction along with lightning coil if you can.Basalt flask shouldn't be too hard to get , I'd say replace it with rotgut flask.I also recommend you try out mirror arrow and blink arrow skills! They are really amazing.Especially mirror arrow as it distracts bosses - even atziri! from you and buys you time to escape/attack/flask.

As for atziri , she is really isn't that hard and shouldn't be with a good bow.I'd recommend at least 4k HP and 20-30k TS dps for her if you never done her before.Although remember that atziri fight is more of a skill check than gear check.As long as you manage to dodge her skills you are really fine.Normal atziri shouldn't be all that hard honestly with a decent bow.Make sure you carry a ruby and topaz flask with anti bleed mod and anti freeze for vaal bosses.Also DO NOT use tornado shot in her split form phase , you will most likely end up killing yourself because her clone with mirror reflects damage.Try using frenzy/traps/blast rain for her clone phase.You should look upto some videos too before attempting her.Good luck! :D

Thank you, I just got my Harbinger as you can see :D I'll now farm for the Rat's Nest!
"
Veonder wrote:
"
CypressLB wrote:
Reasking this

How did you Scion guys handle your tree? Did you go with one very similar to the augmented one? They seem so different, the standard tree vs Scion, I was just curious if I was missing something.

Hello my 89 lev Scion Assassin/ Raider has skilltree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAQDuAwQFLQVmCIkPqxEvEYEVIBa_GYohdiHQI9Mj9iSLJT8mlSo4Kk0s6S5TMHEwfDH6MpQ1kjY9N9Q51DpCOuE-zz8nQzFKyEt4TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1WFVvpaGlpSW69daGHiY6dsjG6qbydwUnTtdf1293tue8N9dX8CfyuEb4TFhrOGzonTjDaNfY2_kAqVBZcGlyGaaprxm12btZ2qoJ-ly6Yyplem4KhyqJqr0rFbtUi18rvjvebBM8F8wzPDOsSiyqnTb9N-1CPUQtaK2L3ZxtqN2sHdDd1G3ajgn-tj7T_uDu968kXyl_aj_gr-ug==
I know it isnt perfect, but it is sufficient for T9-T11 maps. In the future I probably rework it (removing INT node, mana leech node and adding more life nodes in scion area)

Thanks for letting me check out your build. I appreciate it.
Hi, is there an updated version of the passive tree for the windripper build? I really wanna try it but I am too scared to go it alone on the passive tree side :x. Your guide is amazing and has made this game make a lot more sense to me!!
"
I am almost at level 70 and have about 2600 life points. How much life is "acceptable" towards endgame?

2.6k seems pretty low. I have 4.8k at level 90 and it's enough, but not particularly tanky (i.e. there are enough bosses where I just KNOW I can die from a single hit). Aim for at least a bit over 3k at your level.

Some people will tell you that a glass cannon build such as this can get by with very low life, but unless your skills of dodging damage are off the charts I would recommend being on the safe side - that is, if you plan on doing anything else than farming Dried Lake.
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
Hi everyone,

I could use some constructive feedback on my build and equipment. I need some pointers on where to improve. I am dying a lot :( Assassins mark doesn't seem to proc very often, overall i'm struggling. Some pointers on where to improve would be very welcome.

Kind regards, Margeauxx
I'm a bit lazy and wouldn't mind respec'ing my marauder to follow this build, if there was a marauder variation. Would be cool if you could post the tree, if you think its viable?
"
Margeauxxx wrote:
Hi everyone,

I could use some constructive feedback on my build and equipment. I need some pointers on where to improve. I am dying a lot :( Assassins mark doesn't seem to proc very often, overall i'm struggling. Some pointers on where to improve would be very welcome.

Kind regards, Margeauxx

You have to set your profile and characters to public for us to see them.
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
"
scrooge999 wrote:
"
Margeauxxx wrote:
Hi everyone,

Kind regards, Margeauxx

You have to set your profile and characters to public for us to see them.

Should work now.
Playing ranger and like speed of my char a lot. She running like crazy and can dodge most stuff manually :D

Last edited by _kerber_ on Apr 22, 2016, 6:27:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info