[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

What gems would it be best to quality first? :)
"
nexoe14 wrote:
What gems would it be best to quality first? :)

level 20 gem + 1 gcp = lvl 1 gem with 20% quality. This should be done with all gems except hatred since you will level them back to level 17 in less than 1 hour. So answer your question: all gems at the same time.
Last edited by Frankenberry on Apr 20, 2016, 6:22:47 PM
"
hogpeuf707 wrote:
Wanted to say I love the guide! The amount of detail it covers is awesome!

I have a question regarding gem levels. I am leveling up a new character and wanted to make sure I don't over level some gems. Are there certain levels that I should freeze my gems at?

Thank you!

:D
no, except for cwdt setup, and maybe some utility gems with requirement set at 155 (HoT, decoy, etc.).
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
This thread is seriously awesome!

A while back some guy rage quit and gave me some of his gear so I decided to make this build. Therefore, some of the gear I have is not actually indicative of my actual wealth at all. My main question was if anyone had any tips on where to spend my lab points. I can't decide between the TS Deadeye, Phasing ranger, or Pathfinder. I wouldn't call myself "new" (as described for Deadeye), I don't play HC or plan on going to level 100 (Phasing) and I'm not sure if my gear passes for "GREAT" or not (Pathfinder). Any advice?

Also, any critique on my gear or passive tree would be very welcome. I have some currency built up and wouldn't mind dropping a few exalts in order to upgrade any of my gear. Let me know if I can provide any additional information that might help. My sincere thanks!
"
In the second Frenzy setup - the one with only green gems - what stands ICD for?

ICD = Increased critical damage
"
Lambo94 wrote:
Hello everybody! I'm having a good time untill now playing Standard Perandus with this build. This is the first league I play with the goal to reach at least 36/40. I'm now farming t9 and t10 maps with no problems.
I have a budget of 3/4ex and would update some equip pieces. I also would update my skill setup. Could someone check my character and suggest me what to do next in order to reach Atziri in about 2 weeks?

PS: I've never done Atziri, could someone tell me what I need in terms of life and dps in order to kill it?

Sorry for the repost, but nobody seems to have noticed my post.
"
CypressLB wrote:
Reasking this

How did you Scion guys handle your tree? Did you go with one very similar to the augmented one? They seem so different, the standard tree vs Scion, I was just curious if I was missing something.

Hello my 89 lev Scion Assassin/ Raider has skilltree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAQDuAwQFLQVmCIkPqxEvEYEVIBa_GYohdiHQI9Mj9iSLJT8mlSo4Kk0s6S5TMHEwfDH6MpQ1kjY9N9Q51DpCOuE-zz8nQzFKyEt4TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1WFVvpaGlpSW69daGHiY6dsjG6qbydwUnTtdf1293tue8N9dX8CfyuEb4TFhrOGzonTjDaNfY2_kAqVBZcGlyGaaprxm12btZ2qoJ-ly6Yyplem4KhyqJqr0rFbtUi18rvjvebBM8F8wzPDOsSiyqnTb9N-1CPUQtaK2L3ZxtqN2sHdDd1G3ajgn-tj7T_uDu968kXyl_aj_gr-ug==
I know it isnt perfect, but it is sufficient for T9-T11 maps. In the future I probably rework it (removing INT node, mana leech node and adding more life nodes in scion area)
Just curious, but if I plan on running a lightning arrow setup, should I be looking at a drillneck at all?
"
Lambo94 wrote:
"
Lambo94 wrote:
Hello everybody! I'm having a good time untill now playing Standard Perandus with this build. This is the first league I play with the goal to reach at least 36/40. I'm now farming t9 and t10 maps with no problems.
I have a budget of 3/4ex and would update some equip pieces. I also would update my skill setup. Could someone check my character and suggest me what to do next in order to reach Atziri in about 2 weeks?

PS: I've never done Atziri, could someone tell me what I need in terms of life and dps in order to kill it?

Sorry for the repost, but nobody seems to have noticed my post.

Hello there!

I would suggest you to first of all change your bow.Try to get a rare harbinger bow with 8.5+ crit chance and 250-300 pdps and try to 5 link it if you can.Next upgrade would be to get a rats nest and a lightning coil.However , getting lightning coil is going to be a long term investment as you will really need to change your jewellery a lot.So go for rats and nest and a better bow first.Also I don't see herald of ash in your setup.You should really use it as it provides a really nice damage boost.If you are using arctic armor I'd say drop it for HoA.Immortal call-CWDT is not that great without endurance charges as well so you might want to drop it and use something else.Try to get basalt/taste of haste flask for phys dmg reduction along with lightning coil if you can.Basalt flask shouldn't be too hard to get , I'd say replace it with rotgut flask.I also recommend you try out mirror arrow and blink arrow skills! They are really amazing.Especially mirror arrow as it distracts bosses - even atziri! from you and buys you time to escape/attack/flask.

As for atziri , she is really isn't that hard and shouldn't be with a good bow.I'd recommend at least 4k HP and 20-30k TS dps for her if you never done her before.Although remember that atziri fight is more of a skill check than gear check.As long as you manage to dodge her skills you are really fine.Normal atziri shouldn't be all that hard honestly with a decent bow.Make sure you carry a ruby and topaz flask with anti bleed mod and anti freeze for vaal bosses.Also DO NOT use tornado shot in her split form phase , you will most likely end up killing yourself because her clone with mirror reflects damage.Try using frenzy/traps/blast rain for her clone phase.You should look upto some videos too before attempting her.Good luck! :D
Last edited by Aedre32 on Apr 21, 2016, 6:45:39 AM
Does this class have high movement speed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info