[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
Haurt wrote:
I love the build it is an amazing dps build.

Very true, it seems pretty powerful (just wait until you can craft your own high-damage Harbinger). The best part (using Tornado Shot) is that I don't even have to aim properly, just shoot in the general direction of mobs and with secondary arrows + GMP + Chain arrows just fly everywhere...
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
Last edited by scrooge999 on Apr 2, 2016, 7:24:09 PM
Spending some time working on the classes, Tried out raider was awesome clear speed but wanted something with a little bit umph.

On the deadeye tree,

I could go chain, which is awesome with TS and then get either farshot (I play close up) or sharp and ven, Sharp and ven works nicely with snakebite so i'm inclined to try that.

I could also go pierce to crit, which sounds like it would be insane close up DPS, but would make me not go pierce so I would instead go for extra projectile (enabled LMG instead of GMP) Plus with this I could easily go Drillneck with +1 arrow and I feel like this would be insane.

Are there any people who are TS who used many deadeye setups? before I go and spend 30 regrets chaining this around a few times?
Last edited by KCIV on Apr 2, 2016, 7:39:53 PM
So how the hell do you guys reach 4-5k with maligaros atziri's steps and rat's nest ;/ ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
I can't see your passive tree but I reach 4.8k at level 90 by taking every single life node in the Shadow and Ranger area (including Revenge of the Hunted) plus the two life clusters at Duelist and a bit of life from jewels. I have about 165% increased maximum life.

My gear has of course life rolls wherever possible but is not expensive gear:

plus the mentioned Rat's Nest and Maligaro's (and Atziri's Step gives you life anyway).

It's true that this build has the smallest life pool of all the builds I've played. On the other hand, it can oneshot even high-tier mobs from offscreen...it sometimes gets tricky knowing that one hit from certain bosses will instantly kill you where you might have lived with 6k life but it doesn't feel squishy.
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
Last edited by scrooge999 on Apr 3, 2016, 2:52:37 AM
Hello,

Min maxing for my setup. Currently I am running the modified pierce drillneck version of this build. I am wondering if anyone has compared the drillneck +1 arrow vs the regular piercing for damage, and also wonder which rat's nest enchant is the best for DPS. Im assuming the 60% TS crit since I am pierce/crit setup. Also is there a good ratio of crit damage to crit chance to keep?

Any help or pointers are appreciated.
Last edited by staffdd on Apr 3, 2016, 3:15:09 AM
Hi all. I've buyed this from Cairos (for less than 800 perandus coins):
Spoiler

do you think it worth to try a divine orb reroll?
"
staffdd wrote:
I am wondering if anyone has compared the drillneck +1 arrow vs the regular piercing for damage, and also wonder which rat's nest enchant is the best for DPS. Im assuming the 60% TS crit since I am pierce/crit setup.

I haven't had the chance to try a +1 drillneck (yet). For the enchant I heartily recommend +1 secondary TS projectile. With all the crit chance you're stacking, an additional 60% doesn't seem much. The extra secondary is just straight up murder against packs.

I haven't mathed it out properly yet, but even against bosses the +1 TS subprojectiles seems like a big boost. The angle between subprojectiles drops from 120 degrees to 90 degrees, so the boss has less room to be in a safe spot per TS explosion.

See my character MahSpoonIsTooBig.
"
korio wrote:
Hi all. I've buyed this from Cairos (for less than 800 perandus coins):
Spoiler

do you think it worth to try a divine orb reroll?
No. Whatever the % to get a frenzy charge is, it will be enough to have you charges up all the time during normal mapping.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Whats the best place for this jewel
in the Drillneck Tree ?
took my standard char thru the trials n went Deadeye just for giggles 145k TS N 200K Burning arrow traps,,,,slightly over kill with blood rage
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info