[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
Frankenberry wrote:
If your clearspeed is low with chain you do not have the gear to use Lightning Arrow. Switch to Tornado Shot instead and switch back to LA when your gear is better.

Also remember tooltip dps will go down with the chain gem, but your real damage and clear speed will go up.

And yes - Raider does have a higher clear speed potential with the right gear.

I think you got it wrong :P I wanted to say that my clear speed was bad with chain gem which is the reason I went deadeye for free chain skill.However , I got good gear now (2 5l's and volt bow :D).I get about 20k LA with chain gem without charges/flasks.I cleared t11 map with it without any problems and that is why I am thinking to go raider for more move/atk speed so I can map faster :3
Last edited by Aedre32 on Mar 31, 2016, 4:34:08 PM
"
swilstastic wrote:
"
Scouring the bow itself would remove everything, making it white. Using the mastercraft table to "remove crafted mods" for one scouring would remove the Multiple Mods, AS, and Lightning damage.

He added the lightning damage because Dexterity is a suffix and Multiple Mods is a suffix. He only had one open roll for either Attack Speed OR Crit Chance.

Aye, that's what I meant, sorry. Definitely wouldn't completely scour it. Thanks for the suff/pref clarification there, still lots to learn it would seem. Thoughts on removing the crafted mods & replacing them with a crit suffix instead?

That's up to you, both Attack Speed and Crit Chance are both good modifiers. Personally, I would prefer the crit, but the AS and Lightning damage do add to your DPS as well. It's preference.

"
memberx wrote:
"
scrooge999 wrote:
A short question: Drillneck and the Pierce gem are frequently mentioned, but am I correct that for a Tornado Shot build using Deadeye ascendancy the Ricochet point gives a lot better AoE coverage than 100% pierce even though the damage might be higher with the second one?

i would also like to know more about this.

Can I remove some pierce nodes or pierce gem if I pick Ricochet?

You want to focus only on one type of projectile effect. The hierarchy is Pierce > Fork > Chain > Return. If you have 100% pierce, you will never see the chain effect from Ricochet, or anything else that could apply chain.

You either need to go with Drillneck and full pierce, or Ricochet/Chain and a rare quiver.

"
scrooge999 wrote:
I'm aware of prefixes and suffixes, the question was more about how to put the Elreon mod on a magic item which already has two affixes.

It was a 1-mod magic bow with just the 173% damage on it. Apply a Regal Orb and you get a 2-mod rare. With this one it got lucky with the attack speed roll.
Thank you so much for the amazing guide. I would like some help optimizing my tree and equips. Are there are any slots i can upgrade with little investment?

I'm planning to head towards lethality circle. Are there any passive points that seems wasteful or better used in another area?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeBS0FtQYjCC4IiQqbDY0PqxPaFUMWvxmOIXYi6iP2JpUwcTB8MgEylDY9OkI-z0MxSn1LeEz_TZJOKlFHVP5VS1WFWhpbr11oYeJirGVNbIxtbHBScaF07XXLeOt673sUfXV_AobOh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2_j0-QCpS4lQWa8Zsmm42dqqGkpcum4KfUsQGxMLIZtQi1SLe2u-O9Nr3mvqfBM8FJwzPEosjcyqnPXs96037UI9nG2sHdqOHb45_nCud06Nbpvepi7YPvevC7-WP8xf4d_rr-yA==?accountName=kingkactuar&characterName=miginhood

Last edited by kingkactuar on Mar 31, 2016, 4:52:31 PM
why the defensive skilltre have no essence sap? is the 0.4 mana leech enough at the duelist area?
Last edited by Davidus on Apr 1, 2016, 11:32:38 AM
hello
awsome guide bro !! great job there ..
BUT ....
IM REALLY confused between scion Assasin - raider and Deadeye ranger
this is the gear im going to use :

please some 1 help i really need it !! totally confused :(

Spoiler
i know im still missing the amulet , but when i level the toon , whatever im missing stats/resists , i will search for an amulet that have what i need then buy it
Last edited by witcher9611 on Apr 1, 2016, 2:35:18 PM
"
Davidus wrote:
why the defensive skilltre have no essence sap? is the 0.4 mana leech enough at the duelist area?

yes it more than enough. Essense Sap is only needed for no leech map mod which is a complete waste of 3 points if you ask me. Just have a backup mana on hit jewel and switch that in when you do those maps :)

"
kingkactuar wrote:
Thank you so much for the amazing guide. I would like some help optimizing my tree and equips. Are there are any slots i can upgrade with little investment?

I'm planning to head towards lethality circle. Are there any passive points that seems wasteful or better used in another area?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeBS0FtQYjCC4IiQqbDY0PqxPaFUMWvxmOIXYi6iP2JpUwcTB8MgEylDY9OkI-z0MxSn1LeEz_TZJOKlFHVP5VS1WFWhpbr11oYeJirGVNbIxtbHBScaF07XXLeOt673sUfXV_AobOh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2_j0-QCpS4lQWa8Zsmm42dqqGkpcum4KfUsQGxMLIZtQi1SLe2u-O9Nr3mvqfBM8FJwzPEosjcyqnPXs96037UI9nG2sHdqOHb45_nCud06Nbpvepi7YPvevC7-WP8xf4d_rr-yA==?accountName=kingkactuar&characterName=miginhood

You passives are allright. I would switch out of essense sap (look at answer above) and Avatar of the Hunt (inc. bow damage + movement speed nodes) for lethality. If you really like movement no need to change it. It is not a big deal yet.

About your gear. Everything is easily upgraded for a very small price. To put it blunt: All your items suck (Maligaro is okay). This is okay - it just means upgrades are cheap :D

Look at my answer in this thread as a guideline: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1591014/page/2. This is for a non-Lightning Coil setup.
Last edited by Frankenberry on Apr 1, 2016, 5:43:00 PM
Hi guys

Can you actually use Voltaxic with this build?
I just wanted to give props to this build, I'm level 67 and running act 3 merciless with

It's only ilvl 33 I found it in normal Labyrinth. I love the build it is an amazing dps build. I'm running TS 4-L in chest and still blowing things up. Just wish I could find some upgrades, playing self-found sucks.
Last edited by Haurt on Apr 1, 2016, 9:47:45 PM
So I would really like to try the Scion Assasin - Raider tree. Few questions though. Can it use drill neck effectively? Uber viable? Windripper possible? Voltaxic possible? Thanks in advance :)
Would Endless Munitions in Deadeye be a good choice for a Ice Shot based build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info