[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Another thing I might add under rings is:
It is a very offensive ring.
I apologize if this has been brought up before, but I'm missing Facebreakers in the gloves section of the guide. It came as a surprise that exchanging my Maligaro's for Facebreakers increased my Tornado Shot DPS from 32k to 35k...I'm not sure where the point in critical strike chance is at which they start giving more damage than Maligaro's.
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
Would you recommend using the first Ascendancy build (The Tornado Shot Deadeye build) for a split arrow build? Would you mind expanding a bit more on the gem in the guide, or is it just too weak to use now?
"
Vendetta wrote:
So how the hell do you guys reach 4-5k with maligaros atziri's steps and rat's nest ;/ ?

Easy.

Items:

Bow - 0 life
Quiver - 90 life
Chest - 100
Belt - 90 - life
Boots - 80 life
Gloves - 0 life
Helmet - 0 life
Ring - 65 life
Ring - 65 life
Amulet - 65 life

LVL 90 = 1080 life
120 STR = 60 life
lvl 1 bonus + passive life bonus = 60 life.

165% increased maximum life (passive)
14% increased maximum life (jewels)

= 4897 life.

Glass canon build from last league had 5,1K hp. My current defensive setup setup has 6,3K hp with a Lightning Coil :)

"
Haurt wrote:
Another thing I might add under rings is:
It is a very offensive ring.

Le Heup is a very poor choice for a ring for this build. You could find blue rings that are better. Sorry.
Last edited by Frankenberry on Apr 3, 2016, 6:58:32 PM
Hey I am currently running voltaxic LA build but I am tempted to try out physical crit build now :D I am only worried about reflect , how do you deal with reflect when you hit large dps numbers? I can currently go upto 100k+ LA fully buffed so I am worried about reflect if I go physical build :3 Also how much pdps on harb will I need to match my current voltaxic dps output?
Last edited by Aedre32 on Apr 4, 2016, 5:15:05 AM
Thanks for the guide.

What do you guys think of the Victario's Acuity amulet?
Is it worth the drop in life over a rare amulet?
"
Aedre32 wrote:
Hey I am currently running voltaxic LA build but I am tempted to try out physical crit build now :D I am only worried about reflect , how do you deal with reflect when you hit large dps numbers? I can currently go upto 100k+ LA fully buffed so I am worried about reflect if I go physical build :3 Also how much pdps on harb will I need to match my current voltaxic dps output?

The problem is that your bow deals too much damage if you reach those numbers. But I can help you - just take my bow in exchange for yours and you won't have that problem anymore, haven't died to reflect yet with my 50k DPS ; )
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
"
scrooge999 wrote:
"
Aedre32 wrote:

The problem is that your bow deals too much damage if you reach those numbers. But I can help you - just take my bow in exchange for yours and you won't have that problem anymore, haven't died to reflect yet with my 50k DPS ; )

lol :D
"
Aedre32 wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1549663. This thread.
Hey, its my first time trying this build with a Drillneck.
I was thinking about if the Deadeye Ascendancy class, as shown in the Guide (Fast and Deadly, Ricochet, Far Shot), is still recommend with a Drillneck? And is there anything else too look for, but the passive points for pierce and the Q20 Pierce gem? Thanks

Last edited by DunklerKoenig on Apr 4, 2016, 8:07:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info