[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

I've got a decently rolled Blood Dance, I was just giving Blood Rage a try as far as Frenzy generation goes today, but I'll keep MotA in mind, it's right there after all. I'm fairly new to crafting, but could I use Tora (once she's up to 7) to strip off the +Lightning mod, or would that remove the +AS & "Can have multiple mods" as well?

edit:
Found an answer to that bit. Scouring would strip it all. Begs the question why the guy I bought it from decided to add the Lightning damage instead of crit... /shrug.

Would it be worth it to, instead, just Tora-off the multimods, and replace them with a single crit roll?
Last edited by swilstastic on Mar 31, 2016, 4:39:14 AM
Which skill tree do you use when you run atziri? I'm currently pushing 130k+ TS tooltip dps but die pretty much instantly to atziri. Using the Drillneck skill tree and currently have 4.5k life.
IGN: WhatRNG - PM me ingame/on the forums for anything! :)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/318463 <--- Visit my shop!
"
swilstastic wrote:
I've got a decently rolled Blood Dance, I was just giving Blood Rage a try as far as Frenzy generation goes today, but I'll keep MotA in mind, it's right there after all. I'm fairly new to crafting, but could I use Tora (once she's up to 7) to strip off the +Lightning mod, or would that remove the +AS & "Can have multiple mods" as well?

edit:
Found an answer to that bit. Scouring would strip it all. Begs the question why the guy I bought it from decided to add the Lightning damage instead of crit... /shrug.

Would it be worth it to, instead, just Tora-off the multimods, and replace them with a single crit roll?

Scouring the bow itself would remove everything, making it white. Using the mastercraft table to "remove crafted mods" for one scouring would remove the Multiple Mods, AS, and Lightning damage.

He added the lightning damage because Dexterity is a suffix and Multiple Mods is a suffix. He only had one open roll for either Attack Speed OR Crit Chance.
"
Scouring the bow itself would remove everything, making it white. Using the mastercraft table to "remove crafted mods" for one scouring would remove the Multiple Mods, AS, and Lightning damage.

He added the lightning damage because Dexterity is a suffix and Multiple Mods is a suffix. He only had one open roll for either Attack Speed OR Crit Chance.

Aye, that's what I meant, sorry. Definitely wouldn't completely scour it. Thanks for the suff/pref clarification there, still lots to learn it would seem. Thoughts on removing the crafted mods & replacing them with a crit suffix instead?
Hello ,

I am currently running deadeye LA because my dps was bad with chain gem.However , I upgraded my gear recently and I managed to clear t11 map with a chain gem.I am curious if it will be better to switch to frenzy raider for mapping speed? ty ^_^
"
scrooge999 wrote:
A short question: Drillneck and the Pierce gem are frequently mentioned, but am I correct that for a Tornado Shot build using Deadeye ascendancy the Ricochet point gives a lot better AoE coverage than 100% pierce even though the damage might be higher with the second one?

i would also like to know more about this.

Can I remove some pierce nodes or pierce gem if I pick Ricochet?
"
Bayney wrote:
Which skill tree do you use when you run atziri? I'm currently pushing 130k+ TS tooltip dps but die pretty much instantly to atziri. Using the Drillneck skill tree and currently have 4.5k life.

Any skill tree will do. It does not matter at all.

Atziri for a glass-canon is purely about dodging her attacks. With 130k+ TS you can easily run Über Atziri if you learn the fights properly.

So to answer you question: it has nothing to do with your skill tree.

"
Aedre32 wrote:
Hello ,

I am currently running deadeye LA because my dps was bad with chain gem.However , I upgraded my gear recently and I managed to clear t11 map with a chain gem.I am curious if it will be better to switch to frenzy raider for mapping speed? ty ^_^

If your clearspeed is low with chain you do not have the gear to use Lightning Arrow. Switch to Tornado Shot instead and switch back to LA when your gear is better.

Also remember tooltip dps will go down with the chain gem, but your real damage and clear speed will go up.

And yes - Raider does have a higher clear speed potential with the right gear.
Last edited by Frankenberry on Mar 31, 2016, 3:31:24 PM
"
Vanakurat wrote:
Bought a merciless base instead, crafted multimod on it. Could have gone worse I guess.

Could you enlighten me on how you did this? I thought that you could only use Elreon's multimod on either magic items with one affix or rares, but it seems you had a magic item with two affixes (physical damage + attack speed) already. Or did you Regal on the attackspeed?
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
"
scrooge999 wrote:
"
Vanakurat wrote:
Bought a merciless base instead, crafted multimod on it. Could have gone worse I guess.

Could you enlighten me on how you did this? I thought that you could only use Elreon's multimod on either magic items with one affix or rares, but it seems you had a magic item with two affixes (physical damage + attack speed) already. Or did you Regal on the attackspeed?

Read up on prefix and suffix. Elreon Multimod = suffix.
I'm aware of prefixes and suffixes, the question was more about how to put the Elreon mod on a magic item which already has two affixes.
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info