[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

What are your thoughts about using some quality Eleron jewelry for mana leach? Could save some skill points or allow better item usage.
Hello guys, what do you think of using a Voltaxic Rift for this build? (currently running the frenzy/LA version of it).
Edit : Forgot to link my current bow, I think that could help :
Last edited by Chnams on Jan 15, 2016, 9:28:07 PM
"

I am using your second example (lvl20 pierce + drillneck + poacher's aim).

This is my build thus far, my plan being to regret the path with the +30STR/+30int and connect it from the outside to the blood drinker node and grab the missing 5% pierce to reach 99% while I am at it.

My reasoning is that even if you get piercing shots you'll still need the pierce gem on your link to get near 100% pierce (10% from drillneck + 40% from the nodes + 15 from jewel = 65% max without the gem.) Granted I am not 100% sure it's the correct course, but that's what I think. Plus later on, if I have the currency I might try vaal-ing drillnecks to get the "additional arrow" and grab another 5% from the piercing nodes to compensate.

Thanks!
So I am currently using a 370 pDPS Harbinger Bow. My tooltip on Tornado shot sitting in hideout w/ hatred + HOI is 45k.

I am thinking about dropping all of my saved currency and buying a 430ish DPS Bow. Does anyone know if this would actually be a large DPS increase? I'm afraid it will only be a small increase for such a large amount invested. Crit chance would be the same on both bows.

My other choice is buying Atziri's Acuity. But if a new bow would increase dmg alot, id rather buy that and just keep using vaal pact.

Current bow:

Edit: What would be an alternative good 6-link for tornado shot w/o using PTL. Should I drop WED if im not running PTL? Slower Projectiles?

Last edited by DuFFzbar on Jan 16, 2016, 11:08:50 PM
your image file for your frenzy links is messed up. it's unreadable. can you fix it? does anyone know what the links for frenzy are?
"
DuFFzbar wrote:
So I am currently using a 370 pDPS Harbinger Bow. My tooltip on Tornado shot sitting in hideout w/ hatred + HOI is 45k.

I am thinking about dropping all of my saved currency and buying a 430ish DPS Bow. Does anyone know if this would actually be a large DPS increase? I'm afraid it will only be a small increase for such a large amount invested. Crit chance would be the same on both bows.

My other choice is buying Atziri's Acuity. But if a new bow would increase dmg alot, id rather buy that and just keep using vaal pact.

Current bow:

Edit: What would be an alternative good 6-link for tornado shot w/o using PTL. Should I drop WED if im not running PTL? Slower Projectiles?

Slower Projectiles + Increased Critical Damage would be nice in place of PTL. But I believe you can keep using WED if you're using Hatred. It increases all the elemental damage applied to your weapon. Not sure if elemental damage added from Rings works or not. (It should) Still, better to ask someone who has tried and tested the numbers.

As for your bow issue, I'm pretty sure your dps increase would be insane. Mine's a 330 pdps 5Link and my hideout dps is 26k. I'd suggest you try out a friend's 400+ pdps bow just for testing purposes.
Last edited by Dying__Lights on Jan 17, 2016, 6:58:57 AM
I have a similar problem... crafted this bow a few weeks ago

But now i want something new... 400 pdps bows are very expensive vor me (80 ex+) but there are some really cheap 350 pdps bows out there... but i don't know should i save up my money or buy a cheap one ^^' or craft one?
So i just recently decided to switch from Tornadoshot to Iceshot, i followed the links on here but with IS+PTL i only got 10% phys which really guts my Leech rates.

Is that 10% phys dmg enough to keep you sustained or do you use some other form of sustain ( currently i just throw a few frenzy hits at something which i dont mind doing just wanted to know if im doing something wrong) ?
Last edited by Animaillusionaria on Jan 17, 2016, 11:50:40 AM
I like the "Augmented Skilltree" that was recently added. (BTW: Love the build, Neversink. Thx) I just switched to it with my character that is currently at level 83. I need to decide what to do instead of blood rage though. Since Vaal Pact disables life regeneration, I'm uncomfortable with how fast the life can drop without life regeneration when Blood Rage is active and I'm not leeching any life.

I have a manual Enduring Cry (on my Q key) and then SplitArrow-Chain-CurseOnHit-AssasinsMark (on the W key). It is easy to just hit Q+W when start attacking then W to cover the monsters coming from other directions. I guess that if I want to switch my blood rage for Immortal Cry I'll have to give up my COH setup. :-( That means I would go from this setup.

To this:
Helm : ImmortalCry-CWDT-IncreasedDuration-ArcticArmour
Gloves : VaalGrace-EnduringCry-IncreasedDuration-AssasinsMark
Boots : SIG-BlinkArrow-Hatred-VaalHaste

Will the Arctic Armour be okay linked to CWDT? Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Jan 17, 2016, 2:01:04 PM
The CONC on the blast rain is concentrated effect (blue gem) ? Becouse i can't find any green gem with CONC.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info