[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
xxfumaxx wrote:
"
Hellsmith wrote:
Has anyone been able to craft a "decent" harbinger bow? I think I've spent close to an exalt in alts and alchs and have nothing to show for it!

Spend 9 more :D There"s a reason why they are so expensive ^^

Ineed a new Harbinger too, but i dont know if its cheaper to buy one or craft? On Standard?
What do you guys feel is best between Lightning Tornado and Icy when you group?
"
Hellsmith wrote:
Has anyone been able to craft a "decent" harbinger bow? I think I've spent close to an exalt in alts and alchs and have nothing to show for it!

I crafted this the other day within about 150 alts.

Got Merciless, + Bad second roll (crit multiply), then reglaged an ok physical damage. Ended up being 360ish DPS for <15c invested. Sadly its not better than the bow im using, so next decent craft will probably take me alot longer.
"
DuFFzbar wrote:
"
Hellsmith wrote:

I crafted this the other day within about 150 alts.

Got Merciless, + Bad second roll (crit multiply), then reglaged an ok physical damage. Ended up being 360ish DPS for <15c invested. Sadly its not better than the bow im using, so next decent craft will probably take me alot longer.

Pretty darn good luck you had I would say!
I wonder how to craft a bow with +260% phys... as far as i know merciless with 170% is the highest mod? How is it possible to get more?
I wonder how to craft a bow with +260% phys... as far as i know merciless with 170% is the highest mod? How is it possible to get more?
its hybrid roll
Domine Non Es Dignus
"
Zinja wrote:
its hybrid roll

How do you get this "hybrid" roll? Don't even know what this means gg I'm a noob pls enlighten me :D
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Item_affix#Damage_Scaling

Prefix Merciless 83 170-179% dmg

Prefix Dictator's 83 75–79% dmg 135-169 accuracy

its like winning the lottery.
Look at 500+ pdps harbingers on poe.trade you can see the rolls.

How do you THose 2 prefixes ? if you are very very lucky... or have hundreds of exalts
Domine Non Es Dignus
And 2 times merciless isn't possible? Ok thx :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info