[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
Landis315 wrote:
in the new WR set up i see your running 2 assassins mark, but no enduring cry to proc immortal call? I took a guess that it's a typo and the assassins mark by itself is suppose to be enduring cry am I wrong?

its not a typo.you dont need endurance chance to proc immortal call. immortal call without endurance charge still last a very very very short moment but it absorbe the big hit you take. the second assassin mark is for self cast when your HoI+curse on hit wont work,like on boss.

Is there any chance of you keeping the text-based gem setups? I find those "info-graphic" style things hard to read.
Tried, BR today, its really awesome and there is much more dmg than puncture i think... counterside is that i have problems to keep fast bosses at distance... the are right by my side till i hit them...
Im using this build with Frenzy for solo target and i see you take a Slower projectile gem in your last update.

Slower projectiles 20/20 : - 49% projectile speed, +39% projectile damage

If i look Faster projectiles 20/20 : +79% projectile speed, +29% projectile damage, +10% Attack speed

Is the +10% damage of SP worst it against the +10% attack speed without drawback of FP ?
Last edited by valraukar7 on Jan 13, 2016, 3:58:02 AM
Faster Projectiles are "increased projectile damage"
Slower Projectiles are "more projectile damage" <- much more valuable
Last edited by Luxperpetua on Jan 13, 2016, 4:22:35 AM
"
Luxperpetua wrote:
Faster Projectiles are "increased projectile damage"
Slower Projectiles are "more projectile damage" <- much more valuable

Cant really process the difference but i trust you :)
Last edited by valraukar7 on Jan 13, 2016, 4:53:13 AM
Not going into details, if it says "more", you will see much better gains than in case of "increased". They are calculated differently.
found an exemple, got it ! if for exemple i have 80% increased damage from my build :

(increased 49%) damage base 100 : 100*(1+0.49+0.80) = 229
(49% more) damage base 100 : 100*(1+0.80)*1.49 = 268
Last edited by valraukar7 on Jan 13, 2016, 4:53:43 AM
Has anyone been able to craft a "decent" harbinger bow? I think I've spent close to an exalt in alts and alchs and have nothing to show for it!
"
Hellsmith wrote:
Has anyone been able to craft a "decent" harbinger bow? I think I've spent close to an exalt in alts and alchs and have nothing to show for it!

Spend 9 more :D There"s a reason why they are so expensive ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info