[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

started this build in hardcore and its awesome
never had so much fun leveling

and the guide really is the best here, huge and well written
cheers
"
prospecial wrote:
started this build in hardcore and its awesome
never had so much fun leveling

and the guide really is the best here, huge and well written
cheers

I could not agree more.
Thanks for this great guide! I am new to POE and I just noticed the update to the gems with the fancy graphics but I am a little confused. What happened to puncture as a secondary?

I want to try blast rain out but cant seem to figure out what the green Conc is? IS it suppose to be concentrated effect and if so isn't that a blue gem? I am currently lvl 60 should I just keep leveling with puncture and worry about blast rain later?

Last edited by Laniopo on Jan 11, 2016, 9:22:48 AM
Big cheers to Neversink for one of best written guides out there and also super loot filter <3.
Also guys, thoughts about phase run in cwdt setup ? So far ive tried it for 2 days and seems kinda helpful (t10-14 maps). I cant really say its a life saver gem but still i can imagine phasing being useful in some 'close and personal' situations.
Heya Neversink. The new updated images look awesome! You made a booboo with the frenzy image though. The green text under the link, 5l, 6l got garbled.
Would you guys recommend using TS, LA, or IS when in a group of 2-3 people? I just started testing out LA but it seems to be just as effective as my lvl 19 TS, but everything melts in 1-2 hits when alone so havent been able to get a good feel for it compared to TS.
what mods should i add onto this bow? Not sure if crit chance or multi is better?

why no hypothermia in your ice shot setup?is this support not worth it?

"
This guide was always verry good.

But the permanent support and the continued work makes it better and better.

In my opinion its the best guide at the moment in this forum.

Thanks a lot again for the best guide i ever saw.

Actually I completely agree...best guide that was kept updated I have seen on poe period. not even close. the support and time you take to help players make it invaluable.
"
what mods should i add onto this bow? Not sure if crit chance or multi is better?

crit chance is better...cause it modifies your base crit chance. which all other crit chance is based off of. you can get crit multi on other gear. imo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info