[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Is it better to switch Physical to lightining with Added fire damage for a split arrow build in 2.1 ?
Hey, I have a question that might've been asked before but I didn't find:

Which one is better: Herald of Ash or Herald of Ice?

I know Herald of Ash is your recommended build, but I would like to know why.

HoI is decent because this is a crit build and when I crit(esp with Assasin's Mark) the explosion from HoI have decimated entire packs.

I just want to ask why HoI isn't in the recommended section.

Thank you!
Well, they're equal for me. In a way.

The overkill Damage from HoA is nice too. Ice herald has more pack control with it's high freezing. I like both.

Ash would probably give you more damage in a Pure Physical Crit build. For LA users, or TS with PTL (Like me), Ash is slightly lower dps.
Don't know exactly why but i used HoA + CoH + AM and it didn't work... seems only to work with Herald of Ice ^^
Yeah the cursing doesn't work on the Overkill Ignite. Probably because it's a status effect. HoI though, the explosion deals direct damage, so the CoH works.
Also, around when do you think I should switch The Blood Dance with a 'late game boots'? Are they viable in the late game? Or should I replace them and use Bloodrage instead?
"
qTheKingNoob wrote:
Also, around when do you think I should switch The Blood Dance with a 'late game boots'? Are they viable in the late game? Or should I replace them and use Bloodrage instead?

Trust me, use Bloodrage, i didn't want to use it for a long time, but when you get used to it its the better way to get the charges...

Btw i don't know what i should do first... should i upgrade my chest first from

to this

with 6 link of course

or should i upgrade / change my bow first

Last edited by xxfumaxx on Jan 10, 2016, 7:31:33 PM

nvm me.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Jan 10, 2016, 8:36:20 PM
What if you did like, hatred+herald of ice and than like Ice shot + chain + gmp + hypothermia + weapon ele dmg, and than the 6th link like ppad or fa??? :O it might not show a lot of tooltip dps cause idk if the tooltip includes hypothermia, but i feel like it'd slaughter everything :O
"
GetRekz wrote:
What if you did like, hatred+herald of ice and than like Ice shot + chain + gmp + hypothermia + weapon ele dmg, and than the 6th link like ppad or fa??? :O it might not show a lot of tooltip dps cause idk if the tooltip includes hypothermia, but i feel like it'd slaughter everything :O

Changed only the gem from LA to IS in a 5L... Tooltip DPS +1000 even IS is lvl 12 and LA is 15/20 O-o

But it feels like lesser dps... i think i will lvl it offslot and try it later again...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info