[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

@DuFFzbar: your P2L/WED setup is probably the one that will give you the most paper dps. Real dps depends of monster res. I used to dislike P2L because of halved leech but this is no more an issue with the new attack leech node in duelist area.
WED is a BiS support when 50% damage conversion is involved (P2L, skills that naturally convert to elemental). In other cases, AFD should be better.

As for a bow upgrade, if we consider similar crit, your damage boost will simply new bow dps / old bow dps, ie. around 16% more damage from 370 to 430. I'd rather invest the involved currency to get more tanky (acuity maybe ?)

@Turtledove: Arctic Armour will be just fine as long as it's over cwdt level threshold.

@Animaillusionaria: can you spec into vitality void? the leech it provides is for any attack damage, not just physical. Same goes for mana with Spirit Void and Essence Sap

@xxfumaxx: if you can get yourself a 350pdps bow for cheap, do it, definitely. Such a bow is enough to make the whole game content.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Thanks for the post Panini.

My main reasoning for wanting some other gem setups, is that my friend just made a aura/curse magic find culler. And now I am using Pyre/Southbound gloves/ Three Dragons helm. This way I bring all monsters to 0 hp, but I dont actually them kill, and I let my friend cull everything. I really love PTL, but sadly any type of lightning dmg and I end up killing all the monsters w/ three dragons.

I reallly want Acuity, but I am still debating. Thanks for the info, something to think on.
Last edited by DuFFzbar on Jan 17, 2016, 4:30:03 PM
Then you can just use Increase Critical Strike / Damage and AFD so you will neither freeze nor burn.
With my 354 dps bow, I have about the same dps as yours in town with these two gems, and between 70 & 80k with all charges. Plenty enough.
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
can someone explain Coldhearted calculations to me?

is it better or worse than those " increased x dmg" nodes?

I know that "more" is usually better than "increased" but since this only says attack im not sure of how good this actually is.
Is my bow high enough for the end game (SA + Frenzy) ?

hi, I'm following the Build, But I'm sure I'm not comfortable using Puncture + Trap To Kill bosses. Like Blast Rain BR can use to kill Atziri? Please help me!
@Animaillusionaria: Coldheared calculation gives 12% attack damage and 12% spell damage (and other bonuses). Unless you're using Crown of Eyes, you will only benefit from the 12% attack damage. This bonus is increased damage and stack additively with bow damage, projectile damage, etc. for regular damage calculation. Imho, it's a good node because of the mana regen and int it provides in addition to damage.

@valraukar7: it's a bit low. It's 240 pdps, you'd want at least 300 to be comfortable in high level content.

@GabrielChaos: just use whatever you like then. It's no problem if you prefer blast rain. Be careful with the AOE during split phase however, you don't want to hit the reflect version (the one with the mirror shield).
hi neversink, i'm currently trying out the build and i'm LOVING IT! thx!

since i want to have a shot at the lategame content at some point, i recently got my hands on a decent armor. however, i'm not really familiar with the crafting system... could any1 give me some points pls on how to improve it? quality, additional mods etc...

thanks in advance guys!

"
Schaeksbier wrote:
hi neversink, i'm currently trying out the build and i'm LOVING IT! thx!

since i want to have a shot at the lategame content at some point, i recently got my hands on a decent armor. however, i'm not really familiar with the crafting system... could any1 give me some points pls on how to improve it? quality, additional mods etc...

thanks in advance guys!

You can quality it, and 6 link it but thats it... you can only have 6 mods (and already have 6) so you can't mastercraft something on it...

It's a good armor and i think you should keep it but if you want to improve chest slot, search for a Armor with more evasion, and pure evasion, like zodiac Armor...

For example i got this for 50 chaos

At 20% Quality it have 1500 evasion, triple Res if i want (otherwise i remove the mod and take another) sadly it only have 4 mods, but yeah, better one's cost from 200 ex +

Hmmm today i saw a bow with 170% increased phys dmg crafted mod? How it's thats possible? Wiki say's the strongest tora enchant is 60 - 79% and i don't see some hybrid mods?

Last edited by xxfumaxx on Jan 18, 2016, 4:47:10 PM
comment and a question.
comment: In HC, the augmented skilltree is necessary if you want to survive at level 90+ when your damage starts to try and kill you on reflect. I altered your main augmented skilltree to my personal taste and it's going well I took out the frenzy nodes to accomplish this. You mention that Lightning Coil is a good HC option...but to me it's the only option at high levels. I suppose in standard it's ok to die, but in Hardcore it's just not an option and I don't know of any high level rangers that use anything but lightning coil. So if it's not a but THEE primary hardcore option, I think it would be a great standard option as well.

Question, probably already explained somewhere in these 541 pages that I don't have 3 months to read: Atziri's Acuity, what's so great about it if I have Vaalpact? Does it mean I don't need Vaal pact just because it provides vaal pact on crits? I see the most utility from the intelligence gain on the gloves, which would mean I wouldn't have such a limited jewelry selection and could buy a more offensive minded amulet say without regard for having like 50 intelligence on it. Can someone explain to my foolish self what makes this item amazing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info