[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
Bro, I am leveling with facebreakers. Should I skip the bow nodes and go straight for life at early levels ?
(30-50)

get a death's harp and use nado shot !
Thank you for this great build guide. I really like the way you explain why you do and use what item. Helps me a lot to gear better and get my ranger working good.
Ciao!
I like your guide, neat and very informative. Reserved.
Hey, noticed your build and gave it a look, i'll probably update this with some more later.

You appear to have your new HP flasks mixed up. Seething divine is 979 hp instantly, while Catalysed eternal is 2496 over 2.7 seconds

In the pierce cluster, with your 20/20 pierce you can drop the 2x 5% pierce/damage nodes, take the 8% damage node, and free up 1 skillpoint. You'll still have 100% pierce with gem (actually 112%, but overcapped), and free up a point for only 2% proj damage loss.

Last edited by DySeaL on Sep 10, 2014, 5:23:03 AM
Great guide, very detailed and easy to understand.

Still got one question. Why noone uses slower projectiles for punture? It should increase physical damage by quite good amount.
"
Bildukas wrote:

Still got one question. Why noone uses slower projectiles for punture? It should increase physical damage by quite good amount.

Slower projectiles is only a 37% increased projectile damage mod, at the cost of 44% projectile speed (at 20/20). Its not really enough of a gain to sacrifice the speed, which would in turn lower your range (no offscreen punctures). Sure, it would be a damage increase if theres nothing else to link, but you would probably be better off with something else.
Puncture + Phys Proj + Pierce + Inc Crits/PCoC + Inc Crit Damage + Added Fire
I'm not really sure what else you could use to scale this otherwise. Faster attacks allows you to get more initial hits and keep up the bleed I guess.
"
"
Bildukas wrote:

Slower projectiles is only a 37% increased projectile damage mod, at the cost of 44% projectile speed (at 20/20). Its not really enough of a gain to sacrifice the speed, which would in turn lower your range (no offscreen punctures). Sure, it would be a damage increase if theres nothing else to link, but you would probably be better off with something else.
Puncture + Phys Proj + Pierce + Inc Crits/PCoC + Inc Crit Damage + Added Fire
I'm not really sure what else you could use to scale this otherwise. Faster attacks allows you to get more initial hits and keep up the bleed I guess.

37% which adds to bleeding damage. For puncture i want increase single target damage other options have own downsides too. Added fire only increses initial hit, but not bleeding. Pierce only helps to hit boss target if he surrounded by minions (situational). Increased crits looks decent to hit hard first strike and more crits on dot if they can crit, but on high levels you have 40-50% anyway. Even for 4link i think Puncture+increades physical projectile dmg+slower projectiles+faster atacks(helps to nuke target) For 5 slot i should consider one of your mentioned gems. But noone ever recomend this. Slower prjectiles negated from Deadly draw+Balistic mastery+Sniper. Must be another reason imho
Last edited by Bildukas on Sep 10, 2014, 7:56:40 AM
Hey!

First, very good build, i'm currently trying it and it's perfect!

But I have one little question: in the build tree, is going for Quickstep really needed? Not sure if the 3 movement/attack speed are worth compared with other nodes we can find...
And on the right of the tree, why eventually take the path of Deadly Draw instead of Heavy Draw? Just for the speed?

Thank you :)
Hey. Me again.

Where did you get 109 int? 15 on your amu. 20 from trickery. 14 from your char. = 49.

I dont get it.
One question... Why You dont ust Power charge on critical? Its not perfect to This build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info