[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
C4pture wrote:
"
Colinquess wrote:
Hey man i have little question, Are you going to update the guide after the (04/20/15) patch??? if yes witch date are you going to post it??? ( cuz we are all waiting to play but we cant with out our passive). TY!

we will probably update the skilltree(at least i'll make a quick update on my side, we'll see if NS want's to update the guide), i'm not sure what he wants to play tho. We might end up playing melee characters for the expansion. This means it's all theory and we'll need feedback from you guys

Basically what c4pture said.

I'm not sure what I'll be playing yet, but I can't provide a comprehensive update without knowing the following things:

-Remaining ~40 new unique
-Remaining ~14 unique jewels
-Balance changes
-Remaining ~5 new gems
-Changes to skill tree
-Act 4 and new quests
-Jewel stats

I'll likely make at least one TS ranger, either in the beta (If I'll get in) or in the actual start of 2.0. I'll try to update the guide ASAP.

I also have some changes in mind to the current build after some recent testing, but I don't want to mud the water until 2.0 actually hits.

I'll likely will merge this with the windripper update. No big point of writing stuff that is going to be updated in a few weeks.

Also I purchased a

today. If you can wear it, without uncapping your resists, it's certainly the number 1 belt for a TS ranger. With the huge clearspeed/movement speed TS rangers have you end up snowballing like crazy. Might throw in a video on this at one point. And yes I know it's a standard luxury toy and non-viable for actual leagues, but it's a very fun toy :D
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Apr 19, 2015, 6:43:11 PM
For those who haven't seen it. Here are the Beta 'patch notes'!

http://imgur.com/ADX0OGf

It looks like that shotgunning will completely be removed in 2.0. The question is, will this change affect TS? We already know that the initial arrows can't shotgun like every other attack based build when linked to GMP or LMP. But the 'second form' of the arrows after they hit can overlap and hit the same target. It's confusing.
What do you guys think? And will this change even hit mechanics like chain which would be horrible for Split Arrow.
Last edited by dEus__ on Apr 20, 2015, 7:48:15 AM
"
dEus__ wrote:
For those who haven't seen it. Here are the Beta 'patch notes'!

http://imgur.com/ADX0OGf

It looks like that shotgunning will completely be removed in 2.0. The question is, will this change affect TS? We already know that the initial arrows can't shotgun like every other attack based build when linked to GMP or LMP. But the 'second form' of the arrows after they hit can overlap and hit the same target. It's confusing.
What do you guys think? And will this change even hit mechanics like chain which would be horrible for Split Arrow.

"
Daniel_GGG wrote:
Tornado Shot (and all other arrow skills) already have the non-shotgunning behaviour. This change will have no functional effect on Tornado Shot seem's we will still have op Tornado ;-)
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Yea I just read it ;)
Hey! Just a quick question regarding gear. I'm currently 59, thinking about farming Merc Ledge up until 65 at least. I would like to get some nice pieces of gear before moving on, specially regarding ressists.

So, regarding the bow, any recomendations on crafting? I was thinking about adding the Wicked mod to a 5L Decimation I found, and then Regal it before going to the Bowmaker. But Regal Orbs seem a bit scarce. Any advice on this? Cheers!
Potato girl keeps on runnin'
I personally got to about 78 grinding Ledge, Docks, then Library/Archives using a Death's Harp before I got a harbinger bow high enough that I was willing to burn a regal on it, that was before I got a GMP so I was running with an LMP, the extra arrow really helped to beef up the damage a bit.
Last edited by Kyratzes on Apr 20, 2015, 1:54:21 PM
"
scabre89 wrote:
Hey! Just a quick question regarding gear. I'm currently 59, thinking about farming Merc Ledge up until 65 at least. I would like to get some nice pieces of gear before moving on, specially regarding ressists.

So, regarding the bow, any recomendations on crafting? I was thinking about adding the Wicked mod to a 5L Decimation I found, and then Regal it before going to the Bowmaker. But Regal Orbs seem a bit scarce. Any advice on this? Cheers!

If you can do Ledge then you can handle Docks without much issue, in my opinion. Depending on your League I'd grab an Infractem for cheap and go to town farming, especially since Docks can supply a lot for you from the Chaos Recipe, which Ledge isn't so good at doing.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I'm going to switch to Docks, specially now that I 4link'd TS+GMP+PPD+FA.

I'm currently using

Doesn't that bow you linked eliminate mana leech? If so, I'm fairly certain I'll go OOM pretty often =/
Potato girl keeps on runnin'
"
scabre89 wrote:
I'm going to switch to Docks, specially now that I 4link'd TS+GMP+PPD+FA.

I'm currently using

Doesn't that bow you linked eliminate mana leech? If so, I'm fairly certain I'll go OOM pretty often =/

Oh whoops. I had borrowed a Thief's Torment from a friend while leveling so it was never an issue for me >_<

But that bow is pretty solid tbh, it'll carry you for a bit until you find your next upgrade. But same thing I said before applies. Grind docks, get Sacrifice Fragments, complete Chaos Recipe, etc. When I got to a comfortable level I started running single Sacrifice Fragments from the map device for free mini-maps. Pretty good way to build up some currency.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
LV62 softcore here getting rdy to use the 90 point skill tree.My dps on tornado shot though is only 1.3k.

Im not using god weapons but still i think thats low right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info