[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
Addister wrote:
Really hoping nothing gets nerfed to bad in this build. Started leveling a new ranger, and loving it. Really makes me miss my old LA ranger from open beta.

But, even if they do nerf Tornado Shot, or a support gem, this build is a base physical damage "arrow build" (as far as I could see).

I'm only 65 now, melting everything on the screen so far (still need to finish the missions) but for what I see you could easily switch to another arrow gem and you wouldn't have to heavily mess around with the skill tree (if at all). Also the OP even mentions this IIRC.

(Correct me if I'm wrong).

Besides, what's the worst possible scenario? Us getting some All Ressist nodes? lol :P
Potato girl keeps on runnin'

Which one would you use???
Coil if you have the necessary jewelry to cover the resistances.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
Addister wrote:

(also even if the damage gets buffed a bit, there's a nerf to heralds and huge nerf to ondals)

The ondals nerf is what concerned me, but I'm sure there is a way around it, at least in part. I can't see that breaking the build.[/quote]

The Ondar's Guile nerf will have some effect to be sure.

The other big change as far as this build goes is going to be dealing with reflect since I heard Enduring Cry no longer works with CWDT.
"
damelon wrote:
"
Addister wrote:

(also even if the damage gets buffed a bit, there's a nerf to heralds and huge nerf to ondals)

The ondals nerf is what concerned me, but I'm sure there is a way around it, at least in part. I can't see that breaking the build.

The Ondar's Guile nerf will have some effect to be sure.

The other big change as far as this build goes is going to be dealing with reflect since I heard Enduring Cry no longer works with CWDT. [/quote]

it's not only EC, IC got a 3 second cooldown but a 0.40 Base duration. Additional endurance charges give ~120% increased duration instead of flat duration.

The ondars nerf was needed, too bad melees will suffer most from it(ranged characters don't have to fear melee hits anyway) maybe fortify will make up for it
IGN - NeilahMistwalker
- ShrubSquad
Last edited by C4pture on Apr 22, 2015, 4:53:05 AM
"

So cap resist then slot it in right?
"
9nines wrote:
"

So cap resist then slot it in right?

Probably a lot it in, then cap resists.

135 resist to cold and fire and 195 to lightning (counter your -60 on the coil)
Small update, right now it seems like the shotgun nerf doesn't affect TS which means it got a buff (since GMP got less penalties). On the other hand, Rory said that TS will likely see a nerf in the near future(maybe next week?).

Immortal call is changed to 0.4base duration(3sec cd)+(100-140% increased duration per endurance charge) from 0.25base duration(0.5sec cd)+Flat duration per endurance charge.

Harbingers didn't get nerfed or buffed so far(as long as i can tell). Ondars got nerfed, the drawback doesn't really matter since you shouldn't get in melee range with this build, to get a good projectile evade chance you'll need at least 60% evade chance right now.

Acro seems to be unchanged, no clue about the other "general" nodes in the tree, we'll also be getting higher affix rolls i assume.
IGN - NeilahMistwalker
- ShrubSquad
Last edited by C4pture on Apr 22, 2015, 5:18:23 AM
"
C4pture wrote:
Small update, right now it seems like the shotgun nerf doesn't affect TS which means it got a buff (since GMP got less penalties). On the other hand, Rory said that TS will likely see a nerf in the near future(maybe next week?).

Immortal call is changed to 0.4base duration(3sec cd)+(100-140% increased duration per endurance charge) from 0.25base duration(0.5sec cd)+Flat duration per endurance charge.

Harbingers didn't get nerfed or buffed so far(as long as i can tell). Ondars got nerfed, the drawback doesn't really matter since you shouldn't get in melee range with this build, to get a good projectile evade chance you'll need at least 60% evade chance right now.

Acro seems to be unchanged, no clue about the other "general" nodes in the tree, we'll also be getting higher affix rolls i assume.

I just saw nugi toying around with a harbinger and it seems like the base damage was slightly buffed (35-91 vs. 34-89). The attack speed is still 1.2.
Gj and ty for the build, really enjoying it with a few adjustments for personal play style.
"Death -- an out modded concept; we sleep and we change."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info