[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
Guioki wrote:
"
9nines wrote:

Loving your build m8,cant wait to test it out with a real bow and drillneck lol Already clearing 68 maps at lv69 like a champ,only dieing due to resist but grabbing The taming to help. Would Darkscorn or Chin sol be a good substitute bow or is infractem the better choice??

So you're grabbing a 35 exalt elemental damage ring to help with resists?

I actually chuckled :P
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I gotta stop listening to people lol they said its got resist on it and its on poetrade for 1c...... my clan mates are arses pmsl
So I picked up this bow for dirt cheap.. 3chaos to be honest.

It's about 260pdps without the attack speed, has about 285 with the 10%..

Was wondering if it's worth multi crafting, and if so best choices?
Linking this gear for a friend to see, but also, I'm pretty much spent on tweaking this guy as it is. Upgrades are getting few and far between :(

Spoiler

/e

"
Addister wrote:

I wouldn't Master Craft that, but that can last you for a while. 285 is very usable for early and mid mapping.
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Apr 26, 2015, 10:59:17 PM
"
allsunsdawn wrote:

/e

"
Addister wrote:

I wouldn't Master Craft that, but that can last you for a while. 285 is very usable for early and mid mapping.

Just wondering if attack speed is good to craft? Or if something else is better? If so what master/lvl?
"
Addister wrote:
"
allsunsdawn wrote:

/e

"
Addister wrote:

Just wondering if attack speed is good to craft? Or if something else is better? If so what master/lvl?

Probably your best option since there's already Phys/Flat Phys/Crit roll on it.

No more Hybrid Phys available so with one mod I'd go with the attack speed.
"
Addister wrote:
"
allsunsdawn wrote:

/e

"
Addister wrote:

I would recraft it to 12% att. speed though. Not a major upgrade, but not expensive either.
What bow are you using? You might look into converting your damage to elemental to take advantage of resists. Another option is life on hit (as opposed to leech), and/or increasing evasion... Vaal Pact doesn't stop the reflect, but the "mitigation" is that it applies your leech instantly... exactly like life on hit.
"
allsunsdawn wrote:
Linking this gear for a friend to see, but also, I'm pretty much spent on tweaking this guy as it is. Upgrades are getting few and far between :(

Spoiler

/e

"
Addister wrote:

Finally hit 68 today, and that harbinger bumped me up about 2k dps on TS, on a 4link.
Tomorrows feat will be to buy a decent 5link chest.
"

320pdps harbinger bow.

I don't want to use a gem/convert phys to elemental since it's a bit gimmicky. Just want to know how people are dealing with reflect since people and the guide say that with 45% evade and ondars I will evade like 90% of reflect DMG, but I take reflect DMG pretty much every time I attack. I don't see any being evaded at all. I'm under 2k accuracy and no "your hits can't be evaded" so I don't know why

Also with vaal pact I'm hardly leeching any life at all

Are you using Life on hit? Vaal Pact drops quite a bit of regen, so you either need more, or need life on hit as well to counteract the reflect. If you've read through the guide and have the gear, I'd suspect you wouldn't have that many issues. If your gear/gem setup is vastly different or your gems aren't maxed out, then that might be part of the issue. Feel free to post up your build and gear so smarter folks than me can try to assist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info