[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
allsunsdawn wrote:
/e Also, can Neversink or someone with experience using Daresso's explain the potential benefits of it over the traditional EV Armor? I'm pretty interested, especially if Enduring Cry is going to undergo some changes. Thanks to anyone with information.

Anyone?

I have hand-me-downs on my alt Ranger and I got it set up with a Daresso's build. So far, it's too low level to really tell how it's performing (just got to 72 on it).

Spoiler
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
allsunsdawn wrote:
"
allsunsdawn wrote:
/e Also, can Neversink or someone with experience using Daresso's explain the potential benefits of it over the traditional EV Armor? I'm pretty interested, especially if Enduring Cry is going to undergo some changes. Thanks to anyone with information.

Anyone?

I have hand-me-downs on my alt Ranger and I got it set up with a Daresso's build. So far, it's too low level to really tell how it's performing (just got to 72 on it).

You get extra 6% dodge chance, you get life, you get life leech, you gain endurance charges on kill which means you'll have pretty nice defences until you get hit, after you get hit you gain a buff of 20% attack speed, cast speed and movementspeed(1s per EC) which helps both killing mobs faster and escaping dangerous situations. (I'm not qutie sure how they interact with IC but Neversink will probably know that, i never tested it out, we jsut dropped this armour while leveling and found it quite useful)
IGN - NeilahMistwalker
- ShrubSquad
Problem is it has no res, and that's a huge issue.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
Problem is it has no res, and that's a huge issue.

It is, it takes a highly optimized setup to run it, however it's still very possible to do it (last league I was running RatsNest/Maligaros/Drillneck/Daressos/AtzirisStep after 5 days). Another downside is the low health it provides.

On the other hand, the dodge chance, decent evasion, lifeleech and the endurance charges/onslaught might be very well worth it.

ALSO: Guide reached 1M views, whoo o__o
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Apr 19, 2015, 6:19:54 AM
Yes it's possible, just have to give up on another no-res unique, unless you have godly res jewelry in which case one can do what you did during last league.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Apr 19, 2015, 6:26:50 AM
"
Yes it's possible, just have to give up on another no-res unique, unless you have godly res jewelry in which case one can do what you did during last league.

I'm a huge fan of tailor-fit poe.xyz shopping.

First gather 2-3 uniques (drillneck+atziri's step+rat's nest was what I did last league), then buy new rings/amulets/belts at the SAME time.

It takes some more patience, but this way you can get EXACTLY the amount of resists you need (instead of getting overcapped in one and lacking 1-2 other resists). The downside, is that it takes patience, calculation and makes future upgrade somewhat painful and it takes more time to enjoy some new gear.

It's not even that expensive, if performed this way, though I do admit, I got somewhat lucky during trading (I think my jewelry in the last league, costed like ~2 ex total)

You also get this nice powerspike feeling.

However, otherwise you're right. I also wouldn't recommend doing that at a start of a league, it's pretty fidgety and relies on getting the right sales done, which might not work out the way one hopes.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Apr 19, 2015, 6:37:56 AM
Hey man i have little question, Are you going to update the guide after the (04/20/15) patch??? if yes witch date are you going to post it??? ( cuz we are all waiting to play but we cant with out our passive). TY!
Played Poe since it was early born, still don't have proper hardware to run it, still love it! Best game ever!
Is there any news on the windripper guide?
You got your DPS Tooltip Screen Shot twice in the guide just wanted to mention that.

Very good guide got me in Ranger very easy.
"
Colinquess wrote:
Hey man i have little question, Are you going to update the guide after the (04/20/15) patch??? if yes witch date are you going to post it??? ( cuz we are all waiting to play but we cant with out our passive). TY!

we will probably update the skilltree(at least i'll make a quick update on my side, we'll see if NS want's to update the guide), i'm not sure what he wants to play tho. We might end up playing melee characters for the expansion. This means it's all theory and we'll need feedback from you guys
IGN - NeilahMistwalker
- ShrubSquad

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info