[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Hello all !

I just bought this bow :

For the 5th puncture gem support, is it better to use pierce or increased critical chance ?

currently the 2nd craft mod is % elemental damage with weapon, is it worth it to change for increase attack speed?

I also never remove mods from a multi crafted object, if I do so, do I have to pay 2 exalts again for multi craft or this mod stays ?

Thanks!
"
partyboy79 wrote:
Hello all !

I just bought this bow :

For the 5th puncture gem support, is it better to use pierce or increased critical chance ?

currently the 2nd craft mod is % elemental damage with weapon, is it worth it to change for increase attack speed?

I also never remove mods from a multi crafted object, if I do so, do I have to pay 2 exalts again for multi craft or this mod stays ?

Thanks!

Are you using Drillneck? Pierce. Using a rare? Either one. I would lean toward ICC, others may disagree.

Attack Speed would be favorable over WED, but yes, removing crafted mods includes the Multimod. You would need to spend 2 exalts to multimod again. That bow is good enough that it's worth rerolling, IMO.
"
"
partyboy79 wrote:
Hello all !

I just bought this bow :

Thanks!

Are you using Drillneck? Pierce. Using a rare? Either one. I would lean toward ICC, others may disagree.

Attack Speed would be favorable over WED, but yes, removing crafted mods includes the Multimod. You would need to spend 2 exalts to multimod again. That bow is good enough that it's worth rerolling, IMO.

Thanks for your answers ! I think I'm going to go with ICC too and wait a little to get those 2 exalts :)
You won't be able to get attack speed. The basis has already 2 suffixes and multimod takes the 3rd one. Your best options are WED which you already have or DoT from Leo, for Puncture and HoA.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
You won't be able to get attack speed. The basis has already 2 suffixes and multimod takes the 3rd one. Your best options are WED which you already have or DoT from Leo, for Puncture and HoA.

Whoops. My mistake. This is correct.
So I managed to get my hands on the best bow in Torment atm, check out the stats with pretty much the best gear u can get for this build (not only to brag, want to show ppl what is possible)

Stats:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1136959

Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Are there videos of this build being run against Atziri on what is claimed to be the "minimum" specifications? I've got over 9k tornado shot dps on tooltip, no drillneck, and an atziri run is a completely different beast in my current experience than the videos in the OP make it appear to be. It takes a lot longer to get Atziri to spawn mobs to recharge your flasks easily, which means you're running a much greater chance of running out of essential flask uses mid-fight, especially during the clone phase. The guide says 7k dps will suffice, but are there any videos that actually demonstrate a 7k set-up doing this?
Last edited by TimeDilation on Feb 26, 2015, 8:18:43 PM
Just wondering if anyone can help point out what I should upgrade next :D I was planning on upgrading my gloves next to Maligaro's but then I would loose my 4 red sockets :( and dont know if it would really be worth it. I could also use 5 or 6 socket armor but I am poor lol and it would take a ton of currency to replace the resists I have currently on the armor. If anyone could help point me to what I should start saving for that would be great :D

My Current Gear
Spoiler
"
Dkodr wrote:
So I managed to get my hands on the best bow in Torment atm, check out the stats with pretty much the best gear u can get for this build (not only to brag, want to show ppl what is possible)

Stats:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1136959

Haha that Bow is awesome!
Im currently having this as my setup, and i kind of have problems to proper upgrade stuff. Maybe someone can give a bit advice please :)

Having Res at 66/75/75 and doing about 6k DPS (buffed)
As its my first char in torment, dont have much stuff to afford/buy better items. Are you guys just running maps? :)

Thanks, i really love this build! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info