[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

What is better:

or

With Drillneck 3000 pdps more ,but with other 6% more crit .60>66
HI,

actually trien to craft a 6L bow (i-lvl 73) and spend around 10ex in alts regal without getting any good results.

Now i got Phys + crit so 2 pre +2 suffixes for free is it now worth mastercrafing?

Spoiler

Thought about phys + returning arrows and critmulti/as.

Thanks for any answer.

Have fun
Multimod takes a suffix but you prolly know that. so you can go as (better than multi imo, since every as increase scales off the base of your weapon) + flat + weapon ele. Returning proj is not that great for ts. you will end up with a very nice 330 dps bow. Tbh this one would merit et/exing but it sure is expensive.
Last edited by horstkaracho on Feb 25, 2015, 5:43:56 PM
Thanks,

i will try saving some currency and than trien to craft some insane bow :)

got the worst as/ew rolls so i´m little bit frustrated and even think about a new mastercraft :(
Yeah that sucks. Might even be worth it to redo but i would prolly just get some Divines. It's close tho since you only get 6 shots for the worth of 2 ex and the tyrannical roll is already really nice. Btw: Anyone knows if you can put a mod first and then the multimod? In that case I'd first try to get a decent flat or as roll, then multimod. The ele roll is not that important. It's just since you have a Prefix left anyway.

Edit: Nvm doesnt work. Just tried in on my Elreon
Last edited by horstkaracho on Feb 25, 2015, 6:25:28 PM
hey neversink,
i was wondering what is a nice alternative to Harbinger bow. I just cant seem to find a decent one out there
Hi Neversink, Hi All,

I like this build, it's good. I played a lot with Crit DoT Chin Sol build✮Puncture Trap/Ice Shot and i liked too... But after Puncture nerf i concentrated in this build. I have some questions - maybe someone tried this single target combination - Point Blank-Trap-Add Fire Damage-PPAD-ICD-Puncture or Burning Arrow-PPAD-WED-Trap-Physical to Lightning or ICD-Point Blank. If we used Trap maybe we need to change some skill tree and put some points on Traps/DoT Damage... What you think guys?
~A Women Can Change The World With A Single, Well-Placed Arrow~
Last edited by Undriuz on Feb 26, 2015, 1:26:12 AM
"
Undriuz wrote:
Hi Neversink, Hi All,

I like this build, it's good. I played a lot with Crit DoT Chin Sol build✮Puncture Trap/Ice Shot and i liked too... But after Puncture nerf i concentrated in this build. I have some questions - maybe someone tried this single target combination - Point Blank-Trap-Add Fire Damage-PPAD-ICD-Puncture or Burning Arrow-PPAD-WED-Trap-Physical to Lightning or ICD-Point Blank. If we used Trap maybe we need to change some skill tree and put some points on Traps/DoT Damage... What you think guys?

I'm using this setup:

I tried Added Fire and it does up your tooltip dps by quite a but it doesnt do anything for the bleed since that is solely based on the physical damage. In the end it felt weaker than this. Changing points in the tree is not really necessary imo. For certain situations you just change to faster attacks + add acuracy
Last edited by horstkaracho on Feb 26, 2015, 5:15:32 AM
"

IMPORTANT: This part of the guide is a separate build, it's NOT a part of the original build.
Just to get a few things out of the way:

1) This build expands upon the original build, it's designed for experienced players and requires some currency to pull off properly.
2) Do NOT attempt to play this setup without a windripper
3) Do NOT attempt to start a new character/league with the windripper setup
4) I highly suggest to be familiar with the "normal" build, before trying out the windripper setup.
5) This build is not recommended for beginners

Pro's and con's:

+Insane clearspeed (equal or higher compared to setups of the original build, likely lower than mirror-gear phys bows)
+Consistent elemental effects
+Great for farming
+High mobility
+Fun to play
+CoC variation possible
+Uses a great weapon with massive attack speed/crit chance
+Less affected by upcoming Enduring Cry/CWDT nerf
+Reflect reduces reflected damage by 75%
+Gains a lot more bonus damage from drillneck

-Not exactly cheap
-Reflect is a tricky beast
-You can po
-Leech is a problem
-Immortal call won't help VS reflect
-Not good for atziri

Requirements:

+A Level 85 or higher ranger
+Windripper
+At least 5 links, better 6.

WORK IN PROGRESS

And so it begins...
"
Gumurak wrote:
hey neversink,
i was wondering what is a nice alternative to Harbinger bow. I just cant seem to find a decent one out there

Thicket Bow can be a solid alternative. Great attack speed, which somewhat balances the lack of crit chance.

Otherwise, I would look at a Decimation Bow. It's the mid-tier version of the Harbinger. Same base DPS, still has a implicit crit chance mod, but attacks at 1.1 APS instead of 1.2.

If you can't afford a decent Harbinger, one of those two might work out as a cheaper alternative until you can get the Harb.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info