[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

I just crafted this, should i multimod? What to do next? :D
if you regaled that accuracy roll the bow is unfortunately bricked. you now have 2 suffixes, multimod takes another one. you couldnt add attack speed or crit chance. so no to multimod
I got the multicrit with the regal
"
tkbowned wrote:
I got the multicrit with the regal

still the same problem. you want a prefix on the regal to multimod
Last edited by horstkaracho on Feb 27, 2015, 8:22:00 AM
Thanks for the reply, alteration spam inc. D:
I've hit a wall of sorts with this build. I'd like to give Uber Atziri a shot, but I'm not super sold my current set has enough DPS with a tooltip of 16k GMP.

I'm not sure where to go next upgrade wise however. The only significant bow upgrade would cost me like 100 exalts atm lol.

Passive Tree

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJCpsVIBa_GY4ZtB9BIXYj9iT9JpUqCypNLOkwcTB8MZ4x-jKUNZI2PTnUOkI_J0p9SshLeE2STeNRR1FMVUtW-luvXWhh4mKsZ6BsjG1sbqpvnm_ycFJw1XXLdvd3B3fXeOt9W311fwJ_K4MJhs6HE4d2idOMNo19jb-QCpUFmvGbjZyknaqgn6ZXpuCnNKxHr-u1SLXyvqfAnMEzykrKqcrT037UI9aK2L3Zxt0N3ajjhOOf5wrnVOd06NbqYu2D73rz6vzF_o_-uv_e

Gear
Spoiler

I was considering dropping the Drill Neck, picking up a mana leech/crit/critmulti/life quiver, but not sure the DPS gain is going to be worth the output.

Any suggestions on where to go next?
Last edited by Glowerss on Feb 27, 2015, 12:16:18 PM
Hi again,

I recently changed my chest piece from LC to this:

LC was super fine against reflect mobs but i was wasting too many passives from the tree to get my ress capped. (since i use uniques on every slot other than rings, bow, and amulet...) So i guess for 35ex this rare piece was a good investment. I am now exactly 4k life. What do you think?

And another thing bothers me, i got more than 2600 accuracy rating. and %90 hitrate. OP said it should be between 1500-2000. How the hell i am going to get that?? And more importantly why? Is it about reflect? But arent they independent mechanics? I mean if i got %90 chance of hitting, does it mean i also get hit by my own attacks %90 of the time? I dont want to believe that, Then what my evasion rating is for?

my tree:
Spoiler

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAm40ILgBeGY7tg9N-_rp9de96eOsKm-cK_MW-pxm0ytMs6d0NvTZlTepidcu18m6qSsg_JypNFSDYvTWSSn3jn4d2Z6BW-n8rd9fWigW1jb9RRzB8puB_AjKU2caVBcqpXWia8QiJzAZyw6sLoJ9v8jnUMfp298HVpHje-P_eJP3nVF5FkvP66zpCS3jdqDBx1CPPerIZMgGbJujWtMXC7FLsgl4qW2KsbIydqjY9bWy1SHBSKgvz6h9BBiMWvwMeYeImlYw2VUvBM4bOIXZbr0d-YevssIwLuXw=

Please enlighten (lvl4) me.
Last edited by mindrust8 on Feb 27, 2015, 4:54:57 PM

I blew my entire Bloodlines worth out on this stuff here (majority went onto Drillneck, which I picked up for 3ex10c) - would these be okay to start out with? I plan on upgrading the bow into a decent harbinger when feasible to do so, and then the chest.
Here's my version on torment lvl90 ranger "Pawd"
right at 17,500dps nado with 57.4crit (with no charges/curses)

Gear

other bows i have made
Last edited by 4_1 on Feb 28, 2015, 1:24:32 AM
"
Glowerss wrote:
I've hit a wall of sorts with this build. I'd like to give Uber Atziri a shot, but I'm not super sold my current set has enough DPS with a tooltip of 16k GMP.

I'm not sure where to go next upgrade wise however. The only significant bow upgrade would cost me like 100 exalts atm lol.

Passive Tree

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJCpsVIBa_GY4ZtB9BIXYj9iT9JpUqCypNLOkwcTB8MZ4x-jKUNZI2PTnUOkI_J0p9SshLeE2STeNRR1FMVUtW-luvXWhh4mKsZ6BsjG1sbqpvnm_ycFJw1XXLdvd3B3fXeOt9W311fwJ_K4MJhs6HE4d2idOMNo19jb-QCpUFmvGbjZyknaqgn6ZXpuCnNKxHr-u1SLXyvqfAnMEzykrKqcrT037UI9aK2L3Zxt0N3ajjhOOf5wrnVOd06NbqYu2D73rz6vzF_o_-uv_e

Gear
Spoiler

I was considering dropping the Drill Neck, picking up a mana leech/crit/critmulti/life quiver, but not sure the DPS gain is going to be worth the output.

Any suggestions on where to go next?

First of all, put quality on your bow man. You miss out on 20% of base damage from it.
How high is your crit chance? IMO you need more crit on gear. Get some good rolled Diamond Rings, maybe try out Maligaros. Other than that, if you use Drillneck you want to spec into the pierce chance nodes on the tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info