[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
mindrust8 wrote:
And another thing bothers me, i got more than 2600 accuracy rating. and %90 hitrate. OP said it should be between 1500-2000. How the hell i am going to get that?? And more importantly why? Is it about reflect? But arent they independent mechanics? I mean if i got %90 chance of hitting, does it mean i also get hit by my own attacks %90 of the time? I dont want to believe that, Then what my evasion rating is for?

They are not independent. Your accuracy is rolled against your evasion on relfect. That's why you might not want to have too much of it. 2600 is fine imo.

Here is a table that might help you:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArsB7KohOhhpdFJucWQyUGdOXy03cXIyMzBVZDRWZFE#gid=2
I am just at some point where i have skilled the green core of your build, works fine so far :)

Can your/somebody explain why you dont recommend the bowdamage circle "Master Fletcher" directly above "Iron Reflexes"?
"
dEus__ wrote:
... Other than that, if you use Drillneck you want to spec into the pierce chance nodes on the tree.
not necessary. Piercing shots gives you 36% increased damage for 4 points. You get that with 3 points with Master Fletcher, and you get attack speed in addition. Of course, you miss 14% pierce this way, so you have to chose between that and one additional passive point.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Feb 28, 2015, 2:55:08 PM
for the ranger running uber plz detail the run:

for 2 vaal use mirror arrow? smoke mine? ball lighting one shot

4k life

20k tornado gmp

65k burning arrow

pierce is better than physical to lighting or increased critical chance?

bonus of pierce?

ty
Last edited by mirko92 on Feb 28, 2015, 2:47:03 PM

Found the other day this amazing quiver.....awesome for TS , even better for a Windripper build. It boosts my damage 0'7 k (to 23k) but i cannot endure the lost of resis , this my current quiver:

Last edited by Tíndalos on Feb 28, 2015, 3:13:21 PM
"
mirko92 wrote:
for the ranger running uber plz detail the run:

for 2 vaal use mirror arrow? smoke mine? ball lighting one shot

4k life

20k tornado gmp

65k burning arrow

pierce is better than physical to lighting or increased critical chance?

bonus of pierce?

ty

This is my setup for uber:
Spoiler

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIACC6bjQBeGY7tg9N-Ylokne96eOsKm-cK_MVKfeOfh3ZnoN0NkAos6SU_q9LajUd-vTZlTb6nGbTK0-pidctW-n8rd9cwfE2SI_aNfQW1jb9RRzpCS3jdqDBx1CP_3iT951To1iLqsTDaZI9PmyYF-f7I4duhpLVIbWzndHBSKgvz6h9BBiMWvwMeVUth4iaVjDY2PWyMnapirLXybqpKyD8nKk0VICo4qW7YvTWSW6_BM4bOIXam4H8CMpTZxpUFyqldaJrxCInWig==

The Vaals are by far the worst part of the run. Pop the first one, wait a couple seconds, pop the second, throw 3 traps at the second, afterwards hit the first as long as you can with all buffs you got before he vanishes, then the other one. Afterwards try not to die to their lightning balls, as soon as you see the cast, pop your topaz flask and run through (not away!!), use your health flask asap. You can try blink arrowing over the balls. Wanted to try that out too in the future. The more dps you have the easier that fight gets. Vaal Grace is gonna give you some more chances to get it right.

For the Trio: do everything you would do at normal Trio, just do it much more carefully. Run around the pillars a lot, hit them with puncture, burning arrow, whatever (i think puncture is preferrable here, since they move a lot). For this fight I switch from Trap + Point Blank to Additional Accuracy and Faster Attacks. Try to kill them all in the middle. But i guess you knew that. Don't underestimate the arrow chick. She 1shots me with her RoA so i better be moving when she casts it. This fight is way less dps dependent to get it right. For me it's the easiest and I rarely ever die. But I had a lot of practice clearing Vaal Temple for people.

I think you won't have much fun with 20k gmp dps (i guess you are not using a +1 quiver). Not saying it's not doable, but it's gonna be really really hard. I did it once when I was roughly at that dps level, but I also failed twice. Then again, I'm old and slow, so what do I know.
Try out the puncture trap setup (or burning arrow trap, haven't tested it), it's gonna make things a lot easier on the atziri mirror phase.

I also only have 4k life but my ts dps is at 45k without flasks and power charges, so it's not that bad. 4k is enough to not get 1shot by the spears. Higher is always better ofc. People underestimate the trash mobs. They gave me alot of headaches when my damage was lower. Especially since they desync all the time.

Pierce isn't gonna do much for you if you aren't using drillneck. I never tried Drillneck tbh, I went straight for the +1 quiver. It's great. They are expensive for a reason.

That's pretty much it. Practice at Atziri and Vaal Temple and if you feel comfortable and only die at those if you are really unlucky, give it a try. Personally I would up my damage output a bit before though.
Last edited by horstkaracho on Feb 28, 2015, 6:50:45 PM
"
dEus__ wrote:

First of all, put quality on your bow man. You miss out on 20% of base damage from it.
How high is your crit chance? IMO you need more crit on gear. Get some good rolled Diamond Rings, maybe try out Maligaros. Other than that, if you use Drillneck you want to spec into the pierce chance nodes on the tree.

Hah! I do have 20% Q on my bow. I was just throwing Fusings at it before the post seeing if it would 6link at all :)

My crit strike chance is only 60%, which does feel low. Will try and grab some Diamong Rings if I can afford em.

Don't think I could pick up Maligaro's though while maintaining capped resists.
60% base crit chance is good...
You need perma power charges to go up.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
not necessary. Piercing shots gives you 36% increased damage for 4 points. You get that with 3 points with Master Fletcher, and you get attack speed in addition. Of course, you miss 14% pierce this way, so you have to chose between that and one additional passive point.

Yea I just saw he is using the pierce gem, so the nodes on the tree are indeed not necessary at all.

"
Glowerss wrote:
"
dEus__ wrote:

First of all, put quality on your bow man. You miss out on 20% of base damage from it.
How high is your crit chance? IMO you need more crit on gear. Get some good rolled Diamond Rings, maybe try out Maligaros. Other than that, if you use Drillneck you want to spec into the pierce chance nodes on the tree.

Hah! I do have 20% Q on my bow. I was just throwing Fusings at it before the post seeing if it would 6link at all :)

My crit strike chance is only 60%, which does feel low. Will try and grab some Diamong Rings if I can afford em.

Don't think I could pick up Maligaro's though while maintaining capped resists.

60% is decent. But it could feel low if you have extremely slow attack speed. You could try using a rare quiver with lots of crit chance and swap the pierce gem for PCOC.
tornado shot = nerf at 1.4 ? -.-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info