[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

This build is awesome its working very well for me !!!
Love the build and I would love to get some advice on my next item to upgrade and what I am missing.
Also if my passive tree is alright... I had to put some nodes into mana because it was a problem for me even though I have the mana leech on items.
Gear:
Spoiler

Passives:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJCpsVIBa_GY4ZtB9BIXYi4iP2JP0mlSoLLOkwcTB8MfoylDY9OdQ6Qkd-R-JKfUt4TZJRR1VLVvpbr11oXkVh4mKsZU1noGyMbWxv8nBScNVyw3XLdvd313jrfXV_An8rhs6HdonTjAuMNo19jb-S85UFmvGbjZ2qoJ-kOabgqwuv67CrtUi5fL02vqfBM8qpytPLvcwG0IHTftQj1orZxt0N3ajjhOOf5oHnCudU53To1upi6xTssO2D73rz6vrr_MX-uv_e

Stats:
Spoiler

Lvl 88
Life: 3,791
Mana: 590 (467 reserved)
Evasion rating: 7,422
Evade: 40%
Dodge: 40%
Spell dodge: 45%
Fire res:155%
Cold res:142%
Lightning res:170%
Chaos res:0%
TS Shot tooltip dps: 12,607

What would you say is my next thing to focus on?
Any advice is appreciated, I would like to take this character to lvl 90 atleast and do atziri.
This guide layout is amazing. I'm in awe at how detailed and easy to read it is. Great job. If I ever make a guide (doubtful), this is what I would aspire for it to look like.
"
Teevox wrote:

Any advice is appreciated, I would like to take this character to lvl 90 atleast and do atziri.

Where did you get that rrrr maligaro's ? :P

I would upgrade my chest into a rare 6L if i were you. (or 5L rare if you are broke)

After that, get a better bow. Dont rush for the bow tho. Get the chest first, drop the weathered hunter passives.
Last edited by mindrust8 on Mar 3, 2015, 4:51:33 PM
I wanted to ask for some advice about what gear I should get first, cause atm I got around 7ex budget (so thats kinda low) and wanted to get myself either Doryani's Invitation, Rat's Nest and either 5link my bow or get Maligaro's Virtuosity if my budget will hold it (or get a harbringer for the whole price). Or should I get smt else first

My gear atm

Spoiler

got also

Spoiler

waiting in stash

So thx in advance for any tips ;]

ign "DarkDonutie"
Forum-Shop: 1035977
Last edited by jaljal on Mar 4, 2015, 11:31:55 AM
"
Teevox wrote:
Love the build and I would love to get some advice on my next item to upgrade and what I am missing.
Also if my passive tree is alright... I had to put some nodes into mana because it was a problem for me even though I have the mana leech on items.
Gear:
Spoiler

Passives:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJCpsVIBa_GY4ZtB9BIXYi4iP2JP0mlSoLLOkwcTB8MfoylDY9OdQ6Qkd-R-JKfUt4TZJRR1VLVvpbr11oXkVh4mKsZU1noGyMbWxv8nBScNVyw3XLdvd313jrfXV_An8rhs6HdonTjAuMNo19jb-S85UFmvGbjZ2qoJ-kOabgqwuv67CrtUi5fL02vqfBM8qpytPLvcwG0IHTftQj1orZxt0N3ajjhOOf5oHnCudU53To1upi6xTssO2D73rz6vrr_MX-uv_e

Stats:
Spoiler

Lvl 88
Life: 3,791
Mana: 590 (467 reserved)
Evasion rating: 7,422
Evade: 40%
Dodge: 40%
Spell dodge: 45%
Fire res:155%
Cold res:142%
Lightning res:170%
Chaos res:0%
TS Shot tooltip dps: 12,607

I am noticing a few things:
1) Your unreserved mana is to low. Drop herald of ice and drop the talents that boost maximum mana.
2) Get a new chest armor. A 4-link rare is far better than Carcass Jack.
3) Understand the concept of opportunity cost on gear and talent points and use that knowledge towards your goals (for instance Atziri boots = no res on boots = resistance on rings = less damage on rings = less damage or +30 int / str nodes = less talent points but also easier to gear for more damage). I mention this because your gear setup seems a bit random.
4) Set a realistic goal for how much life you need to level up.
5) Use this
Spoiler
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArsB7KohOhhpdFJucWQyUGdOXy03cXIyMzBVZDRWZFE#gid=2
to calculate your accuracy and ask yourself: Do you I need to spend 3 points on all res / accuracy nodes? (again gear and opportunity cost).
6) also and this is my own personal preference I find a far more offensive setup than this guide to be more efficient. I leveled to lvl 94 in torment with just about 4k hp all the way. Was not a problem. Current specc:
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJCpsVIBa_GY4fQSF2IuIj9iT9JpUqCyzpMHEwfDH6MpQ2PTnUOkJH4kp9S3hNklFHVUtW-luvXWhh4mKsZ6BsjG1sb_JwUnDVdvd313jrfXV_An8rhs6HdonTjAuMNo19jb-VBZrxm42dqqCfpDmm4K_rtUi5fMEzyqnQgdN-1CPWitnG3Q3dqOOf5wrnVOd06NbssO2D73rz6vzF_rr_3psmz3qyGTIB4duhpAX5_sgZ_hsBdweHE5ykb57KSsM6m7Ui6oMJJT-r0tqNcaG1CLEwj08=
Last edited by Frankenberry on Mar 4, 2015, 11:24:03 AM
"
jaljal wrote:
I wanted to ask for some advice about what gear I should get first, cause atm I got around 7ex budget (so thats kinda low) and wanted to get myself either Doryani's Invitation, Rat's Nest and either 5link my bow or get Maligaro's Virtuosity if my budget will hold it (or get a harbringer for the whole price). Or should I get smt else first

My gear atm

Spoiler

got also

Spoiler

waiting in stash

Hey you forgot to link your chest :) anyways I would do something like this.

1) I would keep Lioneye's Glare for the time being. Hits cannot be evaded is annoying with reflect, but on the other hand it gives you increased critical chance from 100% accuracy (if you don't know what I am talking about read up on how a critical hit is landed in PoE :) ). I personally find the bow a bit annoying with reflect, but since you are using it I assume you find it okay! :)

2) I would buy Rat's Nest. Buy a good rolled example, so you don't have to buy a new one later and can't sell the old poop version you bought to save an exalt. I would use 2 exalt on a very good roll if I were you. Also don't ignore the rarity roll, since this roll over time generates wealth for you (vendor those rares -> 440 alts -> exalts. Yummy).

3) Since you lose resists from your helmet I would buy Doryani's Invitation (try to get as high of a phys roll as possible).

4) You need to buy / find new cast when damage taken, enduring cry and immortal call. They should not be leveled as high as you did. Google it and learn the mechanic. Also cast when damage taken triggers the gems in a certain order, so your setup should be like this:

upper left gem = CWDT
upper right gem = enduring cry
lower right gem = immortal call
lower left gem = increased duration

5) I would in general search poe.trade for cheap solid rares to raise your hp / resists and evasion. Then start saving up for an expensive harbinger bow :) You should be able descent items for a total of 1 exalt (2 rings, amulet and a chest).

6) Maligaro's is cool, but if you really cannot afford it you can use poor mans maligaro's = http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Facebreaker. Only worth it if you have a high crit chance though. Buy the cheapest you can find for 1 chaos or something.
Last edited by Frankenberry on Mar 4, 2015, 11:23:25 AM
totally forgot about chest, added (I know its a crap one) ^^
ign "DarkDonutie"
Last edited by jaljal on Mar 4, 2015, 11:35:33 AM
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
jaljal wrote:

My gear atm

Spoiler

got also

Spoiler

waiting in stash

Hey you forgot to link your chest :) anyways I would do something like this.

1) I would keep Lioneye's Glare for the time being. Hits cannot be evaded is annoying with reflect, but on the other hand it gives you increased critical chance from 100% accuracy (if you don't know what I am talking about read up on how a critical hit is landed in PoE :) ). I personally find the bow a bit annoying with reflect, but since you are using it I assume you find it okay! :)

2) I would buy Rat's Nest. Buy a good rolled example, so you don't have to buy a new one later and can't sell the old poop version you bought to save an exalt. I would use 2 exalt on a very good roll if I were you. Also don't ignore the rarity roll, since this roll over time generates wealth for you (vendor those rares -> 440 alts -> exalts. Yummy).

3) Since you lose resists from your helmet I would buy Doryani's Invitation (try to get as high of a phys roll as possible).

4) You need to buy / find new cast when damage taken, enduring cry and immortal call. They should not be leveled as high as you did. Google it and learn the mechanic. Also cast when damage taken triggers the gems in a certain order, so your setup should be like this:

upper left gem = CWDT
upper right gem = enduring cry
lower right gem = immortal call
lower left gem = increased duration

5) I would in general search poe.trade for cheap solid rares to raise your hp / resists and evasion. Then start saving up for an expensive harbinger bow :) You should be able descent items for a total of 1 exalt (2 rings, amulet and a chest).

6) Maligaro's is cool, but if you really cannot afford it you can use poor mans maligaro's = http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Facebreaker. Only worth it if you have a high crit chance though. Buy the cheapest you can find for 1 chaos or something.

Sorry for double post but what chestpiece do u think I should take :)
ign "DarkDonutie"
Guys what mods should i add to this bow (got 8lvl elreon)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info