2.0 Universal Shadow crit CI flicker strike build - Flicker is not dead!!!

so, NO CARE for ARMOR at all, right? ES than evasion.
what about duel wielding
Last edited by yusufalperen on Nov 30, 2014, 6:58:01 PM
Hello guys,
I'm leveling this build and it's very good. About the next tree update, I came up with something, I'll link what I did if that can helps.

I did the math concerning not taking foresight (since Spiritual guardian won't exist no more, no need to go that way). Spiritual guardian is kinda gonna be replaced by the Mind Barier node. You'll actually get more ES going there by passing through Arcane Focus ;)

Here is the tree : https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYABfkOSBB7ES8RlhXXFfAWvxutIuonqSoLLL8s4T3iRwZI7lZjVvVd8l9qY0NqjG1scFJwVnDVfeN_xoauidOOipAbl9CZmpoTmyai2aOKpcumf6c0rGaw2LGztMW1SLk-vea-OsHFyBTN6tfL2HbbGttu29Tb5-d06NbrY-1B8uHz6vVv9vz5Y0xgoqPB85UgLR8dTzW5EVCnK9--hcVCS0yzrEdRTMpKwzqbtSo4qW618m6qSsg_JypNfVu4yjt8D8T_3iT951RRRz7PjAvssDY9uXxQMP8cb4Q6rQ==
IGN: TeslaChronos / Face_Tankit
@JungTzu

Well I was hoping that someone will update this build to 1.3 since I have a shadow on lvl 77 and will need to respec him I might give it a try, but i hope that Author of that topic will also come and share his updated version :)

"
WronaPGABP wrote:
@JungTzu

Well I was hoping that someone will update this build to 1.3 since I have a shadow on lvl 77 and will need to respec him I might give it a try, but i hope that Author of that topic will also come and share his updated version :)

yea it's funny cause I took an old character for this build and speced him like 1 week ago, and now I have to respec again in like 2 days lol. That's why I worked a little on the 1.3 tree ;)

Hope I helped a little !
In patch 1.3 build is not relevant?
Well I just respeced my shadow using the tree i've linked above this. It works exactly like before ;)

My gear :
Spoiler

This time I'm going through Vaal Pact first before getting more crit and ES. Currently have 4K ES and this character is lvl 67. Build's still awesome.
Thanks for the update JungTzu.
I recently started PoE again and wanted to have a FlickerStrike Shadow again like i had back then and this one seems perfect for me.

Edit: Of course also thanks to the author for this build :D
Last edited by kizzderose on Dec 13, 2014, 9:16:57 AM
"
kizzderose wrote:
Thanks for the update JungTzu.
I recently started PoE again and wanted to have a FlickerStrike Shadow again like i had back then and this one seems perfect for me.

Edit: Of course also thanks to the author for this build :D

Hello Kizzderose, well I got back up in the game like 1 month ago and I also wanted a flicker back haha. No problem for the little update (wasn't that hard and it's probably not perfect) and of course thanks to the creator of this build :D
Hi, everyone :D

Sorry for no update for 1.3 - haven't been in the game since forever.. Will try to make it on next week.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info