2.0 Universal Shadow crit CI flicker strike build - Flicker is not dead!!!

Quick question:

Why do you use "Melee Damage on Full Life" with Flicker Strike and "Melee Physical Damage" with Frenzy?
They have both the same +% to Damage and since we have CI we are always on full life, right?
So why not just use MPD on both?
"
kizzderose wrote:
Quick question:

Why do you use "Melee Damage on Full Life" with Flicker Strike and "Melee Physical Damage" with Frenzy?
They have both the same +% to Damage and since we have CI we are always on full life, right?

Right, i just hade only these 2 good quality gems, when was making this guide :D

Next weekend I'll make a Huge update! New 1.3 gems Physical to lightning with Herald of Thunder are SuperB! Plus more to come)
"
problem with ci is getting urself frozen and stun locked. Why is it that u're not taking unwavering stance? since most projectiles dmg are chaos, and some are fire dmg, and ranged mobs are always weaker and have less hp. So i skipped ondar's. Wont u ever get urself stun locked like dom's wriggly lightning attack etc? it's basically a death wish w/o unwavering stance. Pls do enlighten me for not taking tht node. I do think it's worth it for the points, plus u get additional str for gems. ty

Dominus and Piety lightniing attack are Projectiles
Titty bitches and that chaingun-peacocks have crazy DPS projectile attacks.

But you can go fo unwavering stance if you feel it more comfortable for sure
"
"
kizzderose wrote:
Quick question:

Right, i just hade only these 2 good quality gems, when was making this guide :D

Next weekend I'll make a Huge update! New 1.3 gems Physical to lightning with Herald of Thunder are SuperB! Plus more to come)

Ok, thanks :)
"
"
problem with ci is getting urself frozen and stun locked. Why is it that u're not taking unwavering stance? since most projectiles dmg are chaos, and some are fire dmg, and ranged mobs are always weaker and have less hp. So i skipped ondar's. Wont u ever get urself stun locked like dom's wriggly lightning attack etc? it's basically a death wish w/o unwavering stance. Pls do enlighten me for not taking tht node. I do think it's worth it for the points, plus u get additional str for gems. ty

Dominus and Piety lightniing attack are Projectiles
Titty bitches and that chaingun-peacocks have crazy DPS projectile attacks.

But you can go fo unwavering stance if you feel it more comfortable for sure

yea. but i think it will be safer since block chance are nerf and we do not have much spellblock. And to mention, i'm using a crit multi ammy not lahzwar. I guess it's better for me to go US. I feel more secure flickering high lvl maps where mobs can easily stun lock me if hit. I swapped in a 350 pdps dagger, but the tooltip dps was lower than bino... tht was really weird.. haha

PS: with bino crit chance was easily capped. took 12% aura cluster and running with HoI. swap es helm with abyssus reaching 900+crit multi. mobs pack shatter like "taufu". Sweet flicker build!
Taking the route next to Acrobatics will save you a skill point.

Like this:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBbUIsQkzDkgRlhUgFdcWvxutHU8i6iT9KgsqOCpNLL8s4S0fMHw1uTY9Oq094j7PPyc__EJLRwZI7krITGBMs1AwUUdRTFZjVvVd8l9qY0NqjG1sbqpvhHBScFZw1XgNfVt9438rf8aFxYauidOMC42_joqQG5Ugl9CaE5u1oqOi2aOKpcumf6crpzSpbqxHrGaw2LGztMW1SLXyuT65fL3mwcXB88M6yBTKSs3q0TbWitfL2HbbbtvU2-ffvuIs51TndOhm6NbssO1B8uHz6vVv9vz5Y_8c_94=
"

yea. but i think it will be safer since block chance are nerf and we do not have much spellblock. And to mention, i'm using a crit multi ammy not lahzwar. I guess it's better for me to go US. I feel more secure flickering high lvl maps where mobs can easily stun lock me if hit. I swapped in a 350 pdps dagger, but the tooltip dps was lower than bino... tht was really weird.. haha

PS: with bino crit chance was easily capped. took 12% aura cluster and running with HoI. swap es helm with abyssus reaching 900+crit multi. mobs pack shatter like "taufu". Sweet flicker build!

Thanks for your ideas. Also change Lazhwar to some good crit amulet i had

"
ata wrote:
Taking the route next to Acrobatics will save you a skill point.

Like this:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBbUIsQkzDkgRlhUgFdcWvxutHU8i6iT9KgsqOCpNLL8s4S0fMHw1uTY9Oq094j7PPyc__EJLRwZI7krITGBMs1AwUUdRTFZjVvVd8l9qY0NqjG1sbqpvhHBScFZw1XgNfVt9438rf8aFxYauidOMC42_joqQG5Ugl9CaE5u1oqOi2aOKpcumf6crpzSpbqxHrGaw2LGztMW1SLXyuT65fL3mwcXB88M6yBTKSs3q0TbWitfL2HbbbtvU2-ffvuIs51TndOhm6NbssO1B8uHz6vVv9vz5Y_8c_94=

True! Thanks, bro!
Do you think CI, flickering is viable for bloodlines? I'm really bored with my current builds and some people say Ci sucks in bloodlines. Just wanted your opinion.
can you do the skill tree by every 10 or so points? it is kind of confusing for a person like me
Hi, complete newbie here. Thanks for the build! I was wondering though, you picked up a node in [Ghost Reaver] but I don't see where you get the life steal/life leech from.

I might have missed it in the gear, but can you explain how your build sustains itself?

Thanks so much!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info