2.0 Universal Shadow crit CI flicker strike build - Flicker is not dead!!!

"
Darigandevil wrote:
I'd love to hear discussion (critical) on this from both the original author of the build and anybody else who is trying/thinking of trying a CI flicker shadow.

Hey, guys.

I threw a CI flicker together today using some concepts from a flicker witch I played in 1.3 along with concepts from other builds I put together in 2.0.0.

It's far from final to what I want, several bits I'm not happy with such as more FCs and robbing points from nodes I want in order to take nodes I need, for now. But I made this character as a break from high end mapping on the 2 characters I'm levelling to 100 with the plan to not spend and just farm currency. It's cost me too much in shuffling points already so I've decided to leave it here and go farm status as is. I saw this thread and the above post so thought I'd share.

Concepts...

Bino regen OpieOP, pretty much constantly between 3k and 6k ES per sec.

Dual herald dual curse on hit, while HoA is the better herald for damage, HoT and HoI are awesome for cursing. Ass mark and Warlord's mark, PCs, ECs, ES leech, mana leech, mana on kill, stun, crit chance, crit multi.. awesomesauce.

Full level CwDT IC, rarely procs but procs when you need it and has a decent duration. Sharing ID with Vaal Disc.

Fortify on WB.

Ice golem.

Blood rage at lvl 10 on a lvl 5 CwDT, it will manage itself. Adds 25% chance to ice bite's ~59, adds leech, a bit of ias.

Vitality, adds a little to the massive bino regen and leech but mostly stops bllod rage from being a nasty drain out of combat. It keeps golem alive, too.

Self cast End cry.

And of course, hatred.

My tree at 95.

My gear (I'm a no life self found solo player so the odd 'wtf, why?' gear choices are made without the aid of turning to trade).

Hope you get some incite.

Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:

Hope you get some incite.

This was extremely useful. Thankyou very much!

I did not know curse on hit worked with heralds. Your tree (aside from the curse nodes) looks very similar to what I have planned so that is reassuring. I will work curse on hit into my build and give this a go.

Nice to see the build is viable at that level.
Can anyone create a couple trees with progression? Like from level 1-20, 20-40, etc etc?

There's a couple different ways the tree goes and I'm not sure what path to follow first?
"
denczy wrote:
Nice 360$ dagger.Another retard pay-to-win build.Thanks GGG!

Flicker works only with high DPS Daggers !

@all wondering on your flicker DPS unbuffed

- iam happy with 14-15k unbuffed in town ( cant remember 1.3 dps )

and 9k ES without a Vaal Regalia ( i use a Splendour chest with 500+ ES cause iam not as rich to 6off colour my 900 regalia)

-Doedres Flask helps at the beginning to gain 1 of each charge
-i use Spectral Throw PCOC ICS GMP sometimes if my HOI dont grant Powercharges
-i dont use Zealot Oath , wearing Acuitys and my dmg looks enaugh from LifeLeech.

my Gear
Spoiler

my tree
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBBX0FtQ18DkgPqxB7ES8RUBGWFdcWvxmKGo8bJR1PHaoi6iL0JIsk_SepKgssvyzhLVUvbzW5N9Q-z0ZxRwZJUUmxS65RR1WFVmNW9VfJXfJfamqMbAttGW1sb55wUnBWcLtw1XcHfeN_xoMJhMWGrocTidONv46Kj_qQG5Mnl9CZmpoTm7WcpKEvotmly6Z_pyusZrDYsbO0DLVIuT695r46vorBxcM6yBTK09DQ18_YdtkT2VvbGttu29TfiuGI51TndOjW6QLp_uq662PsGO0_7UHviPDV8-r1b_ba-Tf7Cf_e

PLS help if u have better options
plop
"
denczy wrote:
Nice 360$ dagger.Another retard pay-to-win build.Thanks GGG!

Actually, any build will work with such a dagger, even a 100% retarded one.
Here's the build, which dishes way more dps: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1404414

And 50k dps on Frenzy with such a weapon is fail... no, that's EPIC FAIL, because it's easily outdamaged by Fackebreaker+BoR Cyclone build, which is 100x cheaper.

This is not "pay-to-win" build, this is pay-for-nothing build.

Last edited by AAlex12 on Oct 20, 2015, 2:26:57 AM
Good job man. Tried it as my first CI build its cool
Hey !

I'd like to thank you about this amazing build, I love it !

Could you update the tree with the new version 2.1 please ? :)

Thanks in advance !
Please can you add new tree in 2.1 version?
Love this build want to do it asap ^^
Hey guys!

Thank you for your support, but since 2.0 if you are going to run flicker - you better go for life/evasion. This is the best guide for 2.1 so far:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1482156

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info