2.0 Universal Shadow crit CI flicker strike build - Flicker is not dead!!!

"
LostXray wrote:
Also when i was looking through at what we should look at on gear you missed belts :)

Yup, damn, I've really forgot about it) thanks!

"
LokiSeven wrote:
hello!

nice build, im at the end of first act merc, but i start to feel im to weak for it with my ES..
how much ES i need to do CI ?

:)

As i mentioned in description - I moved to Cl at 2'nd half of Act2, at lvl 60-63. I think you need arround 2000-2500 ES for comfortable play.
so do you think a doryiani's would be good or what do you suggest?
"
LostXray wrote:
so do you think a doryiani's would be good or what do you suggest?

Yeah why not, I used even
for almost all the time before got my current one.
Hi, one question: Why do you take a Evasion + Energyshield body armor, instead of one with armour + es? It seems way easyer to get the 3 red slots if the armor has armour.

I am honestly just new, so I am happy to learn something.^^
Last edited by Lichtbringer_I on Oct 1, 2014, 11:36:16 PM
so ive really been bustin my bum on getting all the gear that i need and currently this is what i have...please dont laugh at the rings....lol

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABfkOSBB7ES8RlhUgFfAWvxutIuonqSmlKgsqTSy_LOEs6T3iRwZI7k4qUUxW9VuvXfJfamNDaoxtbHBScFZw1X1bfeN_xonTkBuX0JmamhObJpu1otmjiqXLpn-nNKxHrGaw2LGztUi307k-vea-OsHFwzrIFMpKzerXy9h22xrbbtvU2-fdDed06NbrFOtj7UHy4fPq9W_2_Plj

so im lvl 62 with 2.7k dps with 1.1k es....not enough es i know but im sure by the time i get to mid 70s ill be flickering till my heart is content. but at the moment i only use discipline and herald of ice cuz if i use hatred and not herald of ice i have only 60 mana left over with flicker being at 58...lol but overall ive died over 200 times and still loving this build. also bought a doriyani's for 2ex so that will come at lvl 68. Thank you so much for posting this guide. i havent been able to find a build that is not that expensive but this much fun!!!
"
Hi, one question: Why do you take a Evasion + Energyshield body armor, instead of one with armour + es? It seems way easyer to get the 3 red slots if the armor has armour.

I am honestly just new, so I am happy to learn something.^^

Yeah, but my build has zero armour nodes from the tree (most part of them are near Marauder/Templar starting points), so using evasion and converting it into armour with IR (or running pure evasion like i do now) will just be more efficient. But, if you have really good armour/es chest, you can try to modify the tree somehow, to take armour nedes as well (for example a circle with "Body and soul" at the upper left, etc).
"
LostXray wrote:
so ive really been bustin my bum on getting all the gear that i need and currently this is what i have...please dont laugh at the rings....lol

so im lvl 62 with 2.7k dps with 1.1k es....not enough es i know but im sure by the time i get to mid 70s ill be flickering till my heart is content. but at the moment i only use discipline and herald of ice cuz if i use hatred and not herald of ice i have only 60 mana left over with flicker being at 58...lol but overall ive died over 200 times and still loving this build. also bought a doriyani's for 2ex so that will come at lvl 68. Thank you so much for posting this guide. i havent been able to find a build that is not that expensive but this much fun!!!

Thanks for your feedback, mate!

First - buy 350ES+ helmet (1-1,5 ex maximum)
Second - buy some good 5L ES/Evasion armour (like this http://poe.trade/search/haridamanoyagi)
Third - buy good pure ES or es/evasion shield (non-legacy Aurora is too weak, but legacy one costs 20ex+ now....). I saw 400es+ shields for 15-20 chaos only...

This will give you a lot more ES, you life will become easier)

And have more fun!

Hey, i want make this build too.. have i to go with chaos inoculation? want to use lightining Coil 5l
"
zeroburn90 wrote:
Hey, i want make this build too.. have i to go with chaos inoculation? want to use lightining Coil 5l

Instant chaos damage from Blood Rage man.... You need Zealoth's Oath and smth like this to make it work -

Plus you'll lose LOTS of ES and defense - what for?
Last edited by BOOMbastik_RUS on Oct 6, 2014, 12:19:05 PM
i really loved that build dying a bit since dont have perfect gear (using self found).really good job on
finding this build in your head.
But i dont understand in your passive tree you do not use Arcane Vision witch is important cuz you will be blind as CI.It might not do anything for flicker but still.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info