2.0 Universal Shadow crit CI flicker strike build - Flicker is not dead!!!

So il got now Es Eq and a Binos kitchen (225pdps) i try to get now Zealoths oath. 1 Question its not more effective to get 300 pdps dagger and go for Vaal pact? Binos and a 300 dagger should be the same price
Same question as last guy. I bought a Bino's for lvl 65 but i am on my way down to Vaal pact in the tree. I could forego it and go with Zealot's Oath but does that provide enough healing compared?
"
Ropaz wrote:
i really loved that build dying a bit since dont have perfect gear (using self found).really good job on
finding this build in your head.
But i dont understand in your passive tree you do not use Arcane Vision witch is important cuz you will be blind as CI.It might not do anything for flicker but still.

Nope, when you take CI - you are always ON FULL LIFE. Arcane Vision is for low-life builds only.
"
Quicknife wrote:
Same question as last guy. I bought a Bino's for lvl 65 but i am on my way down to Vaal pact in the tree. I could forego it and go with Zealot's Oath but does that provide enough healing compared?

Sorry, guys, I haven't used Bino's by myself, just theoretically it could work nice. But anyway, I think that 300+ dps dagger + Vaal Pact will be better. If you'll try Bino's, please, let me know, how life-regen from it work with ES and Zealot's Oath.
Last edited by BOOMbastik_RUS on Oct 11, 2014, 6:13:16 AM
Not sure what i could improve here... I keep dying to monsters because of low defenses and i have like 2-3% on resistances only :/. I thought my gear was good? Help me out with some comments broskis. Also i'm not sure about this but would Cherrubim's be a good armor for this build?

Current gear at lvl 58:

This is the Cherrubim's armor i was talking about:
Last edited by AgentofStrife on Oct 26, 2014, 6:26:46 PM
what about shavs and going low life?
ans why not use a pure ES chest?
Why didn't you take Blood Drinker? Wouldn't it help to mantain your ES?
up
Which is better... -> Bino's Kitchen Knife / Soul Taker (non Legacy) or any other crit knife with around 300 dps for this type of built ?
_Constantin_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info