2.0 Universal Shadow crit CI flicker strike build - Flicker is not dead!!!

"
Fritureprins wrote:
is this build hc viable ?

I do not recommend it for HC
Already at lvl 19 this worked extraordinary well for me! Very fun to play and hilariously op :b Good job mate!
Thanks for the feedback, BOOMbastik_RUS.

I am currently at level 83 and this is what I have at the moment:

Spoiler

I know my amulet has no crit, It's just a bit hard finding good jewelry with lots of ES and crit.

Which quality gems should I look for first?

Definitely a very fun build, I still can't deal with any kind of reflect but I suspect that's something I'll have to deal with it until I get Atziri's Acuity.
Last edited by LukeFerreira on Feb 5, 2015, 10:34:19 AM
Guide updated
No offense intended, but your title says "without mirrored gear." I open the thread up and the first two things are a mirrored dagger and acquities :
"
No offense intended, but your title says "without mirrored gear." I open the thread up and the first two things are a mirrored dagger and acquities :

It's doable without mirrored gear, it's obviously a lot stronger with acuity and mirrored gear than the stuff I use but I find it a really good build.

That's also the reason this build has sepparate trees for acuity and without acuity.
"

Reed the post carefully dude, 100+ DPS with 7ex dagger, with Loath Bane I have 400+ now %)
Acquities are not necessery as well.
Your not using the HoT + curse on hit combo any longer?
Can you talk about the change to discipline/vaal haste etc?

And gear check:
Spoiler

The chest is BAD i know.

Talent tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABfkOSBFQEZYV1xXwFr8ZihqPG60dTyLqJP0qCyo4Kk0svyzhLR81uTqtPeI-zz8nQktHBkjuSshMYEyzUUdRTFZjXfJfamNDaoxtGW1sbqpvhHBScFZw1X1bfeN_xoXFhq6J05AblSCaE5smm7Wio6LZo4qly6Z_pyunNKlurEesZrDYsbO0xbVItfK5Pr3mwcXB88M6yBTKStfL2Hbb1Nvn51TndOjW7UHy4fPq9W_22vb8-WP7Cf8c_94=
Last edited by TZ_A on Feb 8, 2015, 3:39:25 PM
Maybe I did not read correctly or I'm missing something, but how do you get leech? Just from gear? For example, rings?
"
JamFury wrote:
Maybe I did not read correctly or I'm missing something, but how do you get leech? Just from gear? For example, rings?

Blood Rage life leech.
This build looks nice but I'm dying very often on 52lvl. My eq is bad, I know - it's my first char in tourment, but i have no chances fighting with stun or freezes etc.

@Edit: This build is unplayable for beginners (.)
Last edited by slowiu06 on Feb 12, 2015, 11:19:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info