2.0 Universal Shadow crit CI flicker strike build - Flicker is not dead!!!

"
I'm not TS and not that good into flickering but from my point of view the weakest spot is your jewelry. Grab crit mult+flat phys ammulet (even the magic one would be better then yours) and some descent flat phys rings it should help a lot.

I would also reccomend to get 300+ accuracy somewhere, depends on your build and total dex though, but I was impressed how my dmg (and life/mana leech) was improved going from 75% to 85% hit chance.

Agree, and as for priorities you listed, in my oppinion:

1) Dagger
2) 6L chest
3) Acuity
Hey there, I've been following your build for the past couple of days now and i am quite interested. Managed to get a lot of the gems i need from a buddy which is a good start I just had one question, I noticied that I have slitherpinch gauntlets in my inventory.

Do you feel like they would lend themselves to this build? or just a good equip temporarily once i'm able to equip them at level 27?
Sure, slitherpinch are the best leveling gloves out there
Hey nice build and all, too bad just a very few can afford what ur running with. feels more like a Loath Bane showcase than a build. Universal? maybe map wise, but its not that universal in terms of wallets:P
So I've been playing this build for almost a month now. Really enjoying it. I did just get to merciless and have been farming the ledge for a bit to get better currency and stuff. I was just wondering what your thoughts were on a couple of things

1) What's your opinion on the unique armor Death's Oath? If we were able to get enough strength to equip it, do you think it would be pretty good for this build with the 450 chaos per second?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Astral_Plate

2) What are the best flasks to use when you take CI? I've been using a Ruby, two jades and a granite along with 1 mana one.

3) Thoughts on Circlets for head gear?

Thanks in advance!
Captain 1 shot here. Reporting my findings and adventures trying this build out.

GG Gear, cause hey, I'm fucking rich.
Spoiler

Got to level 64 on a 3 LINK, 1000 HP, 0 ES (0 HP nodes taken cause fuck that time to man up). Getting to 65 then grabbing CI (BINO TIME SUCKA'). I do not know many lvl 60 quasi viable 3 link 1000 HP builds. Thank got I am un-targetable while flicking. Tool tip DPS? Who cares son? Shit dies.

"But OP how do you farm Docks at 64 with 1000 HP and uncapped resists? Surely flicking poo at you one shots you!" - you man mode son. You man mode.
I love this build! Thanks for the inspiration and guiding.

May add some items that helped me a lot while training:

each one increase your survivability
(i use the belt since i switched from slitherpinch to maligaros gloves)

(found at cruel docks, but surley an option for starting)

Questions:
- What would you say is a good amount of ES to switch from life to ES (got the same amount of ES and life [800 without discipline] but i got much one shoted on mercy so i'm not sure if it would be better do invest in more life and change later)

- I often deal no hits, it's like a huge lag that instantly stops when i stop to flicker. Do you know that, is it a bug, just a lag or something else?

"

Questions:
- What would you say is a good amount of ES to switch from life to ES (got the same amount of ES and life [800 without discipline] but i got much one shoted on mercy so i'm not sure if it would be better do invest in more life and change later)

- I often deal no hits, it's like a huge lag that instantly stops when i stop to flicker. Do you know that, is it a bug, just a lag or something else?

2500+ ES is OK for the begining, but i do not recomend to use Abyssus with low ES at all.

Check your hit chance (accuracy) and if it's OK, it seams like a lag or desync.
Switched to CI at my calculates sweet spot - 65. Took scion ES nodes, can only use Hatred + Discipline so far. Still OP dagger (mirror fee for it is another mirror on top of another mirror and her sister, a mirror). With Discipline - 4.2k ES. So I can farm Docks easy till 72-75, no problemo esse.

Gear? Weirdly enough instead of spending 2EX on Vertex Vaal Mask, I just got an Abyssus. Cause shit that dies can't hurt you:
Spoiler

Tooltip DPS - 2759. No melee phys, no phys on full life yet. Holding out for a bad ass 5L armor/ES chest I bought. Cause I can reach 70 with the shit I have, minimum loss and investment, that's my motto. I stole it off my grandpa's tombstone after my grandma shot him.
"
gleelash2 wrote:
Switched to CI at my calculates sweet spot - 65. Took scion ES nodes, can only use Hatred + Discipline so far. Still OP dagger (mirror fee for it is another mirror on top of another mirror and her sister, a mirror). With Discipline - 4.2k ES. So I can farm Docks easy till 72-75, no problemo esse.

Gear? Weirdly enough instead of spending 2EX on Vertex Vaal Mask, I just got an Abyssus. Cause shit that dies can't hurt you:
Spoiler

Tooltip DPS - 2759. No melee phys, no phys on full life yet. Holding out for a bad ass 5L armor/ES chest I bought. Cause I can reach 70 with the shit I have, minimum loss and investment, that's my motto. I stole it off my grandpa's tombstone after my grandma shot him.

Thanks for your feedback, mate!

That's very significant for those guys, who says my build is useless w/o expensive gear!

Whten you'll get even 5l chest and include meele phys - your DPS'll improve alot! Next - try to find a better critchance dagger

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info