2.0 Universal Shadow crit CI flicker strike build - Flicker is not dead!!!

"
Hey nice build and all, too bad just a very few can afford what ur running with. feels more like a Loath Bane showcase than a build. Universal? maybe map wise, but its not that universal in terms of wallets:P

Lol. This is not true. I've not even paid 1ex for anything I'm wearing and I'm doin fine At level 80. I'd say this is tricky to get working as it takes a very good balance but doesn't require GG.
Seems like a nice build, in the middle of making it myself. Thinking that the ES version of Atziri's Splendour seems like a good option. I just have to comment: That grammar is terrible.

I just had to get that out of me...
"
pianobob wrote:
I just have to comment: That grammar is terrible.

Yeah, i know, my English is not perfect at all :(
"
"
pianobob wrote:
I just have to comment: That grammar is terrible.

Yeah, i know, my English is not perfect at all :(

But your build is and thats all that matters ;)) heheheheheehehaehaperoaiehr
W/o mirrored..
"
neqeeto wrote:
W/o mirrored..

Yes, I started playing this build over a year ago and got my Ambusher only in February this year, lol)))
Hi guys. Build is great, switched to this from Poutsos' Flicker build. Hitting a little wall at 75 lvl maps, though. My issue > the best dagger I got is:
Spoiler

So, anyone got an unused 300-350 pdps dagger? And what would the price for such goodie be?
If you watch poe.trade you can get a 300-340 pdps dagger with low crit for 6-10ex.

Some food for thought though. At level 74, I swapped two nearly identical 200dps daggers in my HO. So no charges but HoT and Hatred up. The only real difference was 7.1% crit vs 8.88% crit. The 8.88% crit dagger gave me 15% more damage on my flicker strike. You should be looking for low 300dps dagger but make sure they're sitting 8%+ crit chance. If you watch poe.trade you should be able to get one for 10ex or less.
Spoiler
"
kan333 wrote:
If you watch poe.trade you can get a 300-340 pdps dagger with low crit for 6-10ex.

Some food for thought though. At level 74, I swapped two nearly identical 200dps daggers in my HO. So no charges but HoT and Hatred up. The only real difference was 7.1% crit vs 8.88% crit. The 8.88% crit dagger gave me 15% more damage on my flicker strike. You should be looking for low 300dps dagger but make sure they're sitting 8%+ crit chance. If you watch poe.trade you should be able to get one for 10ex or less.

Thanks mate. Sure beats lurking in Sarn for any good daggers. Made offers with all I got (~8 ex), lets see if I get lucky.
Hi,

Maybe I missed something, but how do you create those Power charges with this gear/gems setup ?
- Assassin's Mark curse (but then your clearing speed suffers greatly if you have to cast it manually on every mob) ?
- Or maybe you use Doedre's Elixir unique flask (as a temporary solution) ?
- Or do you replace this Physical to Lighting gem by a pCoC (best solution IMHO, but then again it's not linked to Flicker Strike that is your main killing skill for mobs...) ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info