2.0 Universal Shadow crit CI flicker strike build - Flicker is not dead!!!

"
Juggernaut448 wrote:
"
"
Juggernaut448 wrote:
Where does that life leech come from? I can't figure out what gear it is and I can't see anything on the skill tree that gives that much life leech.

Blood rage skill give you leech for free.

Right now it doesn't feel like it's enough and I see the main build somehow has like 20% leech life and I can't figure out how.

Those pics are with atziris flask up. What is your flicker dps and does your blood rage gem has 20% quality? You get 1% more leech for every 5% quality on blood rage.
"
Juggernaut448 wrote:
"
"
Juggernaut448 wrote:
Where does that life leech come from? I can't figure out what gear it is and I can't see anything on the skill tree that gives that much life leech.

Blood rage skill give you leech for free.

Right now it doesn't feel like it's enough and I see the main build somehow has like 20% leech life and I can't figure out how.

Bloodrage 20/20 is 10% life leech. I am using Doryani belt which is another 1%. It works very well IMO. However I am not using phys-to-lightning. That would lower the amount you leech.

However another factor is the rate which you recover life. This is max life x 20% per second (assuming that max ES is used when you are using CI/GR). So your max ES might make a difference as well. I have 7k ES so that is 1400 ES /s compared with for example 1000/s for a 5k ES.

I've been keeping my Blood Rage on my low lvl CWDT setup, and I've never leveled it past lvl 5. Furthermore, I didn't even check what the quality did to the gem until I read about it here. Ignorant me... Next goal> level that blood rage and increase its quality! 4% leech is a big deal...
Last edited by ata on Apr 14, 2015, 10:25:04 AM
"
ata wrote:
I've been keeping my Blood Rage on my low lvl CWDT setup, and I've never leveled it past lvl 5. Furthermore, I didn't even check what the quality did to the gem until I read about it here. Ignorant me... Next goal> level that blood rage and increase its quality! 4% leech is a big deal...

BR on CWDT seems a bit wasted since it will refresh i's timer when you kill stuff. But forgetting to turn on BR is my number one reason for getting into deep trouble with this build so maybe it is a good idea :).

It is possible to get up to 15.4% leech with BR. Corrupted to 23% + a lvl4 enhance. Maybe not worth it though but would be sick on a low-life build giving you an insane attack speed.
"
Bermag wrote:
... forgetting to turn on BR is my number one reason for getting into deep trouble with this build...

Exactly this. Ripped a couple of times because of not casting BR before Flickering in. Decided to keep it on CWDT since.
Nice build but could u had a lvling skill tree ? that would be so nice :)
Hi I'm interested in your build. one question, should I follow the atziri passives and gear above or the tree in the build itself below?
At 86 I respecced from kinetic blast into this and its so much fun, i die a bunch, but even with bino's and 4.5k es pretty much any map is doable besides blood magic. Seriously the most fun build I've played, so thanks. Btw after a long time playing it have yet to get past 10 percent xp to next level, but map clear speed is as fast as you want, some maps literally take a minute if you do em right. Thanks for the guide. Any reason you dont link crit multi to flicker strike? A lot of the other builds I saw do, and was just wondering why you dont.
Maybe you rename your topic?

I dove into this build then realized you were all over the place here. You have one set of skills listed then have something different in your gear.

This is no longer a budget flicker, this is a OMG LOOK AT MY TOP END GEAR. Honestly I think you could auto attack with that gear and still win.

WTB Budge Flicker build.
--=[Drachnem]=--
"
M091190A wrote:
Nice build but could u had a lvling skill tree ? that would be so nice :)

I would say level up with something like Reave (which I did), pick up a few health SP until you can use good ES gear and then respec (would recommend when you respec into CI that you have the SP to get the SPs after CI; they are very useful).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info