2.0 Universal Shadow crit CI flicker strike build - Flicker is not dead!!!

Question about Mana/How to use 3 auras?

Question about 3 auras
im lvl 63 atm, got CI finally.
I was using light+fire to lvl up my shadow and i didn't feel a problems with mana
Using 3 auras / total mana 459 (3 auras = 409 reserved) = 50 mana left
50 mana is too low , thats why im using only Light+Ice (total 459 / reserved 322 = 137 left)
So the question is what should i improve and How to get more mana for using 3 auras
i have 236 Intelegence and 15 lvl Reduced Mana gem
__
i am using 60 lvl Tree (before CI tree)
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBfkOSBGWFdcV8Ba_G60i6ioLKjgqTSy_LOE2PTqtPeI_J0cGSO5KyExgUUxWY13yX2pjQ2qMbWxuqm-EcFJwVnDVfVt943_Ghq6J04wLkBuaE5smm7Wi2aOKpcumf6c0qW6sR6xmsNixs7TFtUi18rk-uXy95sHFwzrIFMpKzerXy9h229Tb5-d06NbssO1B8uHz6vVv9vz5Y_8c

but i refund 2 points from (mana/mind drinker 20% more mana) cause i got mana leech from rings and 20% mana dsn't help me cause i will have 61 mana instead of 50)
hope u can help me with it
Last edited by BawsHarper on Feb 9, 2015, 4:17:10 AM
2 NEW videos uploaded!

"
TZ_A wrote:
Your not using the HoT + curse on hit combo any longer?
Can you talk about the change to discipline/vaal haste etc?

HoT + curse is very nice, but I do not have space for it(

I took discipline to compensate ES drop and extra damage taken from new helmet. I still test this combo and maybe will return to ES-based again.

As for Vaal hastle - it is Superb :D

"
slowiu06 wrote:
"
JamFury wrote:
Maybe I did not read correctly or I'm missing something, but how do you get leech? Just from gear? For example, rings?

Blood Rage life leech.
This build looks nice but I'm dying very often on 52lvl. My eq is bad, I know - it's my first char in tourment, but i have no chances fighting with stun or freezes etc.

Ya, Stun make me nerveus too - try to use Eye of Chayula. Saphire flask for anti-sreeze is enough.

"
BawsHarper wrote:
Question about Mana/How to use 3 auras?

Question about 3 auras
im lvl 63 atm, got CI finally.
I was using light+fire to lvl up my shadow and i didn't feel a problems with mana
Using 3 auras / total mana 459 (3 auras = 409 reserved) = 50 mana left
50 mana is too low , thats why im using only Light+Ice (total 459 / reserved 322 = 137 left)
So the question is what should i improve and How to get more mana for using 3 auras
i have 236 Intelegence and 15 lvl Reduced Mana gem
__
i am using 60 lvl Tree (before CI tree)
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBfkOSBGWFdcV8Ba_G60i6ioLKjgqTSy_LOE2PTqtPeI_J0cGSO5KyExgUUxWY13yX2pjQ2qMbWxuqm-EcFJwVnDVfVt943_Ghq6J04wLkBuaE5smm7Wi2aOKpcumf6c0qW6sR6xmsNixs7TFtUi18rk-uXy95sHFwzrIFMpKzerXy9h229Tb5-d06NbssO1B8uHz6vVv9vz5Y_8c

but i refund 2 points from (mana/mind drinker 20% more mana) cause i got mana leech from rings and 20% mana dsn't help me cause i will have 61 mana instead of 50)
hope u can help me with it

You need to take these nodes to run 2x60 auras:
I have a question. Is Bino's Kitchen Knife Slaughter Knife is necessary for this build?
If I'm using CI with Bino's + Zealot's oath should I focus purely on ES gear and passives to max that es regen from Bino or will eva+block+es defences overwheight that and I should grab es+eva gear?

Also what are yout thoughts on Ondars Guile, as a tornado ranger I absolutely love the passive, but when flickering we seem to recieve not that much projectile dmg so does Ondar's worth 3 (or even 6) passive points considering we don't have extremly high evasion?
"
If I'm using CI with Bino's + Zealot's oath should I focus purely on ES gear and passives to max that es regen from Bino or will eva+block+es defences overwheight that and I should grab es+eva gear?

Also what are yout thoughts on Ondars Guile, as a tornado ranger I absolutely love the passive, but when flickering we seem to recieve not that much projectile dmg so does Ondar's worth 3 (or even 6) passive points considering we don't have extremly high evasion?

IMHO, ES is a priority #1, then Evasion and block.

As for Ondars Guile - it' SuperB for rangers, but as you have mentioned here, when flickering you do not recieve that much projectile dmg, mostly meele and magic.
Last edited by BOOMbastik_RUS on Feb 15, 2015, 6:55:02 AM
My second ever Atziri run.
Not deathless, but it's a softcore so who cares? Plus i could be more carefull and not die at all :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOpuzNTR2ls
"

IMHO, ES is a priority #1, then Evasion and block.

As for Ondars Guile - it' SuperB for rangers, but as you have mentioned here, when flickering you do not recieve that much projectile dmg, mostly meele and magic.

Thx for the answer, however I tryed to mix eva and es gear (Splendour, the Vertex, ev/es shield) and Ondar's Guile and it works like charm. When popping Jade+Granite I'm practically immune to all physical (and projectile) dmg and overall the setup seems solid. Gonna give feedback when I get full es gear to compare this 2 setups.

Offtopic: Phys to light gem makes you forget about phys reflect, just incredible how good it is.

P.S. Your doublestrike dmg is sick :D
Last edited by Fedotsinichkin on Feb 15, 2015, 1:03:34 PM
"

P.S. Your doublestrike dmg is sick :D

:D

I have 600k+ under party auras, that is = 840k+ DPS with Assasin's Mark curse on target)))

By the way FS damage makes me kill all mobs single and clear most part of the map in 5 people party, lol)))
A few questions...

1. Did you raise the money for acuity and other 100+EX items on this character or did you use other methods?

2. I currently have 5.600 Energy Shield and 8400 Evasion (no flasks/charges), do I need to increase evasion any further?

3. At level 87, this is my gear at the moment:

Spoiler

I really don't know what to invest my currency next, I am currently trying to 20% all my gems simply because I ran out of ideas on how to improve this gear (no money for acuity or mirror stuff yet).

I've thought about the following options:

1- 6L my chest
2- Try to get a better dagger for around 10EX
3- Keep 20% gems
4- Save currency for months to buy Atziri's Acuity

At this point, wich would be my best option? Those are the 4 biggest imperfections I could find with my setup at the moment but since you're the build's owner you can probably see something that I don't.
I'm not TS and not that good into flickering but from my point of view the weakest spot is your jewelry. Grab crit mult+flat phys ammulet (even the magic one would be better then yours) and some descent flat phys rings it should help a lot.

I would also reccomend to get 300+ accuracy somewhere, depends on your build and total dex though, but I was impressed how my dmg (and life/mana leech) was improved going from 75% to 85% hit chance.
Last edited by Fedotsinichkin on Feb 17, 2015, 4:16:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info